Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please

Discus and support Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know im not the only one who wants dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 to be compatible on xbox one. I remember me and my sister since PS2 playing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegalVIOLATER, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please

I know im not the only one who wants dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 to be compatible on xbox one. I remember me and my sister since PS2 playing the game 24/7 all day and night, i can still remember it like it was yesterday...is there any where to recommend
    dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 to be compatible?

:)

LegalVIOLATER, Sep 2, 2019
  2. VaughnHayes Win User

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I & II backwards compatible

Yes please! Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1&2 and Champions of Norrath were epic games that need to be backwards compatible on the Xbox One!
  3. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

If you could have any game franchise get the MCC treatment, what would it be?

baldur's gate dark alliance 1 and 2
  4. Kurokage22 Win User

Help... Looking for Action RPG with customizable characters.

Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 & 2??
  5. FALLOUTFishTank Win User

What are you personal wishes for backwards compatibility

It would be great to see Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance I and II for the original Xbox be made backwards compatible on the Xbox One.
  6. R4VER Win User

BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

Not only is baldurs gate 3 coming out but a double pack of baldurs gate enhanced and baldurs gate 2 dark alliance enhanced. I am looking forward to playing thrm all over again
Thema:

Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please

1. Dark alliance baldurs gate 1 and 2 compatible xbox one please - Similar Threads - Dark alliance baldurs

2. Making Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1&2 backward compatible for xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1&2 backward compatible for xbox one.: I grew up playing this game with many friends but never got to experience number 2. I'd pay good money to be able to play these two games on my xbox one. Microsoft has brought a few games back...
  3. Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance: hi, I would just like to know if anyone from Xbox reads these and if this game is on the to do list "Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance" I really hope it is coming. a4750549-2777-4cf2-a1b6-f0678c45e9f2
  4. Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1&2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 1&2: Will this be backwards compatible and enhanced ? I remember playing this witj friends and it was fantastic ! Regards Neil 00e0ef3d-c008-4b2b-899c-36317fecee81
  5. Boulders gate dark Alliance 1 & 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boulders gate dark Alliance 1 & 2: please make Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 dark Alliance backwards compatible. I love this game I've played it with my kids and am playing it now wish I could play it on Xbox One!...
  6. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I & II backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance I & II backwards compatible: Please consider the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance series for XBox One compatiblity. These were wicked fun hack-n-slash RPGs. b0488126-8f77-40d4-a4bb-4ed3c8a2ee7f
  7. Need Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 Compatibility for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Baulder's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2 Compatibility for Xbox One: One of the best games that I played on early Xbox. We need support and compatibility for Dark Alliance 1 and 2. These are great games that were so fun and still hold up well after the many...
  8. Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360.: As the title says, I'm unable to get BGDA to play on my 360. I bought it after seeing it on the backwards compatible page. I have the North American Edition, with a official HDD. Any ideas?...
  9. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance: Xbox Team What can we do to make this happen please! I was talking to my wife about Diablo 3 on the xbox one and she was asking me where i fell in love with the ARPGs and i told her it all stated...
  10. Can't play Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 2: Despite manually re-updating my X-Box 360 console (320 gb HDD Microsoft, brand new), I cannot play Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II. The console recognizes the game, because it appears in the...