Dark Flower and Rainbow healing beam

Discus and support Dark Flower and Rainbow healing beam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Sunflower (and every character) has 3 abilities -- used by RB, LB and Y button, easy enough, now......when you get additional abilities (for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by themarkster7, Mar 19, 2014.

1. themarkster7
    themarkster7 Guest

The Sunflower (and every character) has 3 abilities -- used by RB, LB and Y button, easy enough, now......when you get
    additional abilities (for Sunflower character) like Dark Flower and Rainbow healing beam, HOW do u utilize them???? How do you USE the additional abilities? (number 4, 5, and 6th abitlities) you can see these addtitional abilities in
    your sticker book. usually second page of any specific character. I"m on xbox one

:)

themarkster7, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Goooner
    Goooner Guest
    Rainbow in the Dark - SOTW Scores

Rainbow in the Dark

60.3%

Goooner, Mar 19, 2014
  3. I'm Done. I Give Up.

Too many modders, gankers, and healing players. Just can't take it anymore.

I quote Yukaslegion2: "Dark Souls is dead."

Coolbreeze559, Mar 19, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

My guess is go to Characters, customize, abilities and you should be able to scroll over to swap out a old ability for the new one.

It should be similar to how you scroll over to use the different versions of each character (I.e Pea, Fire Pea, Ice Pea, etc).

CRUZZifer, Mar 19, 2014
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

My guess is go to Characters, customize, abilities and you should be able to scroll over to swap out a old ability for the new one.

It should be similar to how you scroll over to use the different versions of each character (I.e Pea, Fire Pea, Ice Pea, etc).
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

1st Impressions of Platinum...

Didnt have time to edit. Having a Geth Engineer throwing a turret out that heals is also very helpful. Throw the turret right behind the person with the decoy in the back right corner. That turret will also heal the sniper that is outside since the turret
    shoots the healing beam right through the wall.
  7. RentalScroll88 Win User

Looking for high level players for Garden Ops Crazy

WHOA. That's pretty good if you survive with just Doom Shrooms. My friends and I can only survive with Doom Shrooms, Heal Flowers, and Bamboo Shoots.
  8. Boas BS5 Win User

" Crafting " in video games

the best gear should always come from crafting. I like in Withcher 3 where you need ingredients to create oils and potions but can still heal by eating food etc.

Makes it worth pickin all those flowers!!
  9. GFazo TF Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

Id Have to say Rainbow Six Siege or Dark Souls Series.
Thema:

1. Dark Flower and Rainbow healing beam - Similar Threads - Dark Flower Rainbow

2. Dark souls 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark souls 3: why is there no connection to the server of the game dark souls 3? deebd825-7290-4109-a337-3684a582c500
  3. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments]
  4. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  5. The Long Dark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Long Dark: Ive owned the game "the long dark" for quite some time now, but ive never really gotten around to playing it. a couple days ago, i redownloaded it. once i tried to open it, a message immediately...
  6. Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack: We bought Dark Vertex Outfit (Battle Royale & Creative only), but it doesn't show it on Fortine. What do we have to do? 0b32ef09-db50-4aa4-ae8b-a0e7024dbe49
  7. Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten: I have purchased the BO4 pass and im unable to access the Dark divide maps and tag der toten, it said i don't have access. When i go on the microsoft store it say's " Black ops Pass owners get...
  8. Dark vertex skin avec vbucks[Translation-Dark vertex skin with vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Dark vertex skin avec vbucks[Translation-Dark vertex skin with vbucks: J'ai acheté une manette contenant le skin vertex avec 500 V-Bucks mais il ne s'est pas activé car je n'ai pas d'Xbox. Je pensais qu'en mettant le code sur le navigateur j'allais recevoir le skin...
  9. Dark vertex skin

in XBoX on Windows
    Dark vertex skin: I buy the dark vertex controler promotion and i have no xbox. I put the code in the microsoft redeem in the browser and i got nothing 181e333a-b86a-4f5e-b656-9796f29986fe
  10. Controler with dark vertex bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Controler with dark vertex bundle: I want to be sure if i can enter the code of the dark vertex bundle in the microsoft store or in the xbox website (i have no xbox). I want to know before buy it. Thanks for your reply....