Dark Flower and Rainbow healing beam

Discus and support Dark Flower and Rainbow healing beam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Sunflower (and every character) has 3 abilities -- used by RB, LB and Y button, easy enough, now......when you get additional abilities (for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by themarkster7, Mar 19, 2014.

1. themarkster7
    themarkster7 Guest

The Sunflower (and every character) has 3 abilities -- used by RB, LB and Y button, easy enough, now......when you get
    additional abilities (for Sunflower character) like Dark Flower and Rainbow healing beam, HOW do u utilize them???? How do you USE the additional abilities? (number 4, 5, and 6th abitlities) you can see these addtitional abilities in
    your sticker book. usually second page of any specific character. I"m on xbox one

:)

themarkster7, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Goooner
    Goooner Guest
    Rainbow in the Dark - SOTW Scores

Rainbow in the Dark

60.3%

Goooner, Mar 19, 2014
  3. I'm Done. I Give Up.

Too many modders, gankers, and healing players. Just can't take it anymore.

I quote Yukaslegion2: "Dark Souls is dead."

Coolbreeze559, Mar 19, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

My guess is go to Characters, customize, abilities and you should be able to scroll over to swap out a old ability for the new one.

It should be similar to how you scroll over to use the different versions of each character (I.e Pea, Fire Pea, Ice Pea, etc).

CRUZZifer, Mar 19, 2014
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

My guess is go to Characters, customize, abilities and you should be able to scroll over to swap out a old ability for the new one.

It should be similar to how you scroll over to use the different versions of each character (I.e Pea, Fire Pea, Ice Pea, etc).
  6. Eire1984 Win User

What book would you want to see turned into a game?

Virginia Andrews - Flowers in the Attic

Would be dark and mysterious.
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

1st Impressions of Platinum...

Didnt have time to edit. Having a Geth Engineer throwing a turret out that heals is also very helpful. Throw the turret right behind the person with the decoy in the back right corner. That turret will also heal the sniper that is outside since the turret
    shoots the healing beam right through the wall.
  8. RentalScroll88 Win User

Looking for high level players for Garden Ops Crazy

WHOA. That's pretty good if you survive with just Doom Shrooms. My friends and I can only survive with Doom Shrooms, Heal Flowers, and Bamboo Shoots.
  9. Boas BS5 Win User

" Crafting " in video games

the best gear should always come from crafting. I like in Withcher 3 where you need ingredients to create oils and potions but can still heal by eating food etc.

Makes it worth pickin all those flowers!!
Thema:

1. Dark Flower and Rainbow healing beam - Similar Threads - Dark Flower Rainbow

2. Backwards Compatibility- Tenchu Z, Tenchu Return from darkness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility- Tenchu Z, Tenchu Return from darkness: Hello, I just want to ask how many of you guys, would like play this games again in the xbox one, this games are really cool, and I know most of you have played this game...
  3. Dark Souls 2 isnt installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 isnt installing: Dark souls 2 isnt installing. It stops at 1.4% every. Single. Time. Ive tried everything. Ive turned it off, ive restarted, ive canceled and tried again, i went offline, im downloading on...
  4. Edge on Xbox DESPERATELY needs a dark mode option

in XboX Insiders
    Edge on Xbox DESPERATELY needs a dark mode option: Luckily the Reddit site has the option. PLEASE add dark mode option to general settings for Edge. Even in the daytime it is retina burningly bright. View Poll submitted by...
  5. Halo Master Chief Collection is very Dim/Dark on Xbox 1X + Sony A1 4k HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Master Chief Collection is very Dim/Dark on Xbox 1X + Sony A1 4k HDR: Halo Master Chief Collection is very Dim/Dark on Xbox 1X + Sony A1 4k HDR. Other games work perfectly and the lighting and HDR look great. To troubleshoot, I have deleted and redownloaded the...
  6. Error Code 87E0000F Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 87E0000F Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: I bought this game while it was on sale about three weeks ago and every time I try and download the game it comes up with installation stopped. I have tried every method that I've seen on other...
  7. Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error: So I had bought the Fortnite Dark Vertex Xbox controller bundle and redeemed it on the wrong account. Instead of being logical and emailing or asking questions here, I had gone ahead and tried to...
  8. Dark fire Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark fire Bundle: I redeemed my darkfire bundle today on microsoft.com/redeem and it said i got it. So i went on my mobile account since i was at the store to see my skins, but none came up? Is it on my xbox or...
  9. Dark souls 2 SOTFS won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 2 SOTFS won’t install: I recently purchased dark souls 2 from the microsoft store during a sale it was exprincing at the time but when i tried installing the game it paused and said installtion stopped around the 34...
  10. Can't install Dark Souls 2, every other game is fine. (Error 0x87e0000f)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Dark Souls 2, every other game is fine. (Error 0x87e0000f): Purchased Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin a couple hours ago through the Microsoft Store on my XBOX ONE. As I was installing it, it got to about 170mb then said "Installation stopped",...