Dark Souls 2 Let's Play

Discus and support Dark Souls 2 Let's Play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone my name is of Sly RamPlays, I am a new let's player and have come to love Dark Souls 2! I have played + received all achievements for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlyRam, Mar 26, 2014.

1. SlyRam
    SlyRam Guest

Dark Souls 2 Let's Play

Hello everyone my name is of Sly RamPlays, I am a new let's player and have come to love Dark Souls 2! I have played + received all achievements for first game and am currently working on a semi-blind playthrough of Dark Souls 2 (By semi-blind,
    I mean only asking advice when truly, truly, truly lost.) I hope you enjoy the Let's Play, because as many of you already know it is very hard to get "Successful run" footage in this game! (I think I'm pushing 1000+ deaths already..but I edited most of those
    out *cough*) enjoy, and good luck on your travels!

Dark Souls 2 Series - YouTube

:)

SlyRam, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Party chat should be allowed when playing Dark Souls

The developers did not allow party chat for a good reason. The Souls series has a reputation of being some of the hardest games ever. Party chat in Dark Souls would have allowed other players to help each other too much. Now that Dark Souls 2 is out,
    Dark Souls 1 is no longer a surprise or challenge anymore; however, From Software has more important matters, such as Dark Souls 2 patches and DLC. Forget about allowing party chat in Dark Souls 1 and let's concentrate on something more important that would
    improve the game, like dealing with modders/hackers.

Coolbreeze559, Mar 26, 2014
  3. iPletch
    iPletch Guest
    Dark Souls type game

With all the upcoming games coming to Xbox One, are there any upcoming games that hold a candle to Dark Souls difficulty and gamestyle? I played Demon Souls but never had the opportunity to play Dark Souls 1 or 2. Hopefully Dark Souls 2 will make its way
    over eventually.

iPletch, Mar 26, 2014
Thema:

Dark Souls 2 Let's Play

1. Dark Souls 2 Let's Play - Similar Threads - Dark Souls Let's

2. I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????: Please help me I just beat the game and started ng+ but then I went into the wrong game by managing the saves and deleted it everywhere b22fe8b1-3beb-4ad3-94ba-2bad16770707
  3. My digital copy of Dark Souls is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital copy of Dark Souls is missing: I recieved dark awhile ago as part of Games with Gold. I went to play it a few days ago and it simply wasn't there anymore! Today i checked the store and the original 360 version wasn't listed at...
  4. Dark souls 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark souls 3: why is there no connection to the server of the game dark souls 3? deebd825-7290-4109-a337-3684a582c500
  5. Dark souls 1, not remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 1, not remaster: So im trying to play it on my Xbox one cause backwards compatible and all. Well, it wont let me play online, says my vloud saves are offline and wont connect to gold. Anyone have a reason for...
  6. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...
  7. Dark souls 3 connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 connection issue: Hey! I have been trying to play dark souls 3 with a friend but but sadly we have gotten some issues. We can see each others summon signs but when we try to summon we get "Unable to be summoned,...
  8. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  9. Dark souls 3 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 help: I am really struggling with friede and was wondering if anyone wanted to help (in the form of a phantom) ea928e7b-800d-4483-ac38-b96591e58429
  10. Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible: I have dark souls one and two on the 360 and don't want to rebuy them for xbox one nor get 2 xbox live cards because that is very expensive and you made dark souls 1 compatible why can't you make...