Dark Souls 2, lost game save

Discus and support Dark Souls 2, lost game save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, hope someone can help me out, think I have lost 35 hours of progress in DS2! Today my save file appears to not be working. I logged out of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pendragon34, May 11, 2015.

1. pendragon34
    pendragon34 Guest

Hi, hope someone can help me out,

think I have lost 35 hours of progress in DS2!

Today my save file appears to not be working. I logged out of my game through the in game menu earlier and now when starting up the

game I only get the option of 'new game' on the title screen and not 'continue'.

I am connected to xbox live so my game is saved both to my console and the cloud.

After searching the net for an answer, I tried deleting the save on my console, the game re-synced with the cloud, but it is still not working.

Any ideas?

Michael

:)

pendragon34, May 11, 2015
  2. Losing saved game data

Hey Chris,

Yeah I'm having the same issues mate. I lost my Borderlands 2 save, Dark Souls 2 save (which I've nearly beaten the game, Forza Horizon 2 save and other saves that I've lost. I am so frustrated in the moment that I've lost pretty much everything!

Blakey Junkie, May 11, 2015
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Lost Dark Souls Save Games

Hey again Phantom!

Can you please take a look at the questions I posted above and let us know? Thanks! ^_^

Mister Cerb, May 11, 2015
  4. Blakey Junkie Win User

Losing saved game data

Hey Chris,

Yeah I'm having the same issues mate. I lost my Borderlands 2 save, Dark Souls 2 save (which I've nearly beaten the game, Forza Horizon 2 save and other saves that I've lost. I am so frustrated in the moment that I've lost pretty much everything!
  5. Phant0mLord1 Win User

My save is lost also:(

after changing the gametag on xbox, i lost my Dark souls save ,i really dont want to play the first few areas again... is there any way to fix this problem??
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey again Phantom!

Can you please take a look at the questions I posted above and let us know? Thanks! ^_^
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

Hey there Asmadi!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues seeing your new Gamertag. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Are you having this issue on Xbox 360 as well as PC?

If you're having issues just on PC, I suggest making a post in the
    Games for Windows Live Forums
    so it can be seen by the PC pros and you'll be able to get the help you need.

If you're having this issue on Xbox 360 as well, I suggest redownloading your profile. To do that:

Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items).

Clear your system cache.

Restart your console.

Download your profile.

Once that's done, let us know how everything went and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  8. crabbiT Scot Win User

Great Games You Should Play on The Xbox Before The Nextbox

Dark Souls and Lost Odyssey.
Thema:

1. Dark Souls 2, lost game save - Similar Threads - Dark Souls lost

2. Dark souls 2 SOTFS won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 2 SOTFS won’t install: I recently purchased dark souls 2 from the microsoft store during a sale it was exprincing at the time but when i tried installing the game it paused and said installtion stopped around the 34...
  3. Can't install Dark Souls 2, every other game is fine. (Error 0x87e0000f)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Dark Souls 2, every other game is fine. (Error 0x87e0000f): Purchased Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin a couple hours ago through the Microsoft Store on my XBOX ONE. As I was installing it, it got to about 170mb then said "Installation stopped",...
  4. Unstable fps while playing Dark Souls 3 on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unstable fps while playing Dark Souls 3 on Xbox One X: I've been playing Dark Souls 3 for one week on my Xbox One X and the fps are very unstable, the game barely hits 30 fps and when it does is for a few seconds. Does anyone know what the problem is...
  5. Lost saves on Dark Souls, any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saves on Dark Souls, any ideas?: Started DS today and the game showed me the licence agreement, then home screen with all saves gone. How is this possible and can anything be done? Strange thing about is that absolutely nothing...
  6. I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????: Please help me I just beat the game and started ng+ but then I went into the wrong game by managing the saves and deleted it everywhere b22fe8b1-3beb-4ad3-94ba-2bad16770707
  7. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  8. I lost my save on Dark souls 3 help?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save on Dark souls 3 help?!?: So on Dark souls 3 I was trying to sync my last known data I accidentally hit cancel and once I got onto the game I lost EVERYTHING I was lvl 802 and could beat any boss in 5 seconds... I lost...
  9. Dark Souls II DLC - The Lost Crowns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls II DLC - The Lost Crowns: Dark Souls II DLC has been announced. The following was stolen from Youtube: FromSoftware and Bandai Namco Games are proud to announce the Lost Crowns DLC Trilogy for Dark Souls II! Three...
  10. Changed my GamerTag while playing Dark Souls and lost my 120h Savefile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed my GamerTag while playing Dark Souls and lost my 120h Savefile.: While playing Dark Souls I changed my GamerTag (first change is free) from the original and randomly created GT into one that I authored myself. The next time I started the game I found out that...