Dark Souls 2 Starting Classes

Discus and support Dark Souls 2 Starting Classes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] Video on [MEDIA] Hope you guys like it and check out my channel. 78e17ff5-2b60-4faa-a3d2-74327e7d3e8b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Espada Muerta, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Dark Souls 2 Starting Classes

Video on

Hope you guys like it and check out my channel.

:)

Espada Muerta, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Lactos292
    Lactos292 Guest
    Bummer, I thought this was a Dark Souls forum.

It is a Dark Souls forum. Since there was no official Dark Souls 2 forum, people started using this one for Dark Souls 2 as well.

Do you need help with something in Dark Souls?

Lactos292, Feb 21, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    What Would You Want as a Remastered Xbox 360 game on XB1

Dark Souls. Maybe a Dark Souls 2?

brandiesel1, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Lactos292 Win User

Bummer, I thought this was a Dark Souls forum.

It is a Dark Souls forum. Since there was no official Dark Souls 2 forum, people started using this one for Dark Souls 2 as well.

Do you need help with something in Dark Souls?
  5. Grymm of Astora Win User

Dark Souls 2

A simple start up of the first Dark Souls will prove that the graphics are better in Dark Souls 2..
  6. Lofty Who Win User

So dark souls 2

7. brandiesel1 Win User

What Would You Want as a Remastered Xbox 360 game on XB1

Dark Souls. Maybe a Dark Souls 2?
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible

Hello Daffodil,

The dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin is dark souls 2 definitive edition. In description states has all of dark souls 2 content released to date and much more. So the regular dark souls 2 edition will not become backward compatible.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/dark-so...h=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Although could be wrong, as there is a dark souls remastered that is dark souls 1 out for Xbox one.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Dark Souls 2 Starting Classes

1. Dark Souls 2 Starting Classes - Similar Threads - Dark Souls Starting

2. Dark souls 1, not remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 1, not remaster: So im trying to play it on my Xbox one cause backwards compatible and all. Well, it wont let me play online, says my vloud saves are offline and wont connect to gold. Anyone have a reason for...
  3. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...
  4. Dark souls 3 connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 connection issue: Hey! I have been trying to play dark souls 3 with a friend but but sadly we have gotten some issues. We can see each others summon signs but when we try to summon we get "Unable to be summoned,...
  5. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  6. Dark souls 3 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 help: I am really struggling with friede and was wondering if anyone wanted to help (in the form of a phantom) ea928e7b-800d-4483-ac38-b96591e58429
  7. Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible: I have dark souls one and two on the 360 and don't want to rebuy them for xbox one nor get 2 xbox live cards because that is very expensive and you made dark souls 1 compatible why can't you make...
  8. Dark Souls 3 wont start. Returns to dashboard every time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 wont start. Returns to dashboard every time.: I cant get Dark Souls 3 to start and I am extremely frustrated. Has anyone else had this issue? It first happened with the downloaded version (I tried hard resetting, but it did not change...
  9. dark souls 2: do you keep your souls of a giant when you start ng+?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dark souls 2: do you keep your souls of a giant when you start ng+?: I have 6 souls of a giant. Will I keep them when going into new game+, or should I just use them for the souls now that I have killed king vendrick? 1cd7ca4f-1db5-4657-a9a5-32cff7344ea0
  10. digital copy of DARK SOULS 3 wont start

in XBoX on Consoles
    digital copy of DARK SOULS 3 wont start: i have uninstalled and reinstalled, it still wont start, but all my other games start no problem 5c71a483-fe98-478f-8687-446b47e979a1