Dark souls 3 connection issue

Discus and support Dark souls 3 connection issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I have been trying to play dark souls 3 with a friend but but sadly we have gotten some issues. We can see each others summon signs but when we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boomibear, May 16, 2019.

1. Boomibear
    Boomibear Guest

Hey!

I have been trying to play dark souls 3 with a friend but but sadly we have gotten some issues. We can see each others summon signs but when we try to summon we get "Unable to be summoned, failed to join session". We have played this game together before
    both with each other and with other people with no problem. This started a few days ago.

Our settings are:

Cross-region play: Matchmaking ON

Password Matching: xxxxxxxx

Summon sign visibility: Unrestricted

Voice chat: Allowed

Player Name Display: Name

Launch Setting: Play Online.

We both have Open NAT type.

Things we tried so far:

• Moved summon sign
    • Hard reset Xbox
    • Changed password
    • Restart router
    • Changed settings on country
    • Disconnected wifi and connected it again

The next thing we will try as a last resort is to reinstall the game. Hopefully someone have a good idea on what we should do next Dark souls 3 connection issue :)

:)

Boomibear, May 16, 2019
  2. NEEDthisHAM Win User

Twenty-two Character Code Instead of 25.

I have same issue, I picked up a new copy of Dark Souls 3, which included a code for Dark Souls. The only problem is that the code is short 3 characters.
  3. Zetelax Win User

When trying to update a game I get status code 4174 - 0000 - d080 - 0200 - 8007 - 0570

Having the exact same issue and status code with Dark Souls 2 update. Updating Dark Souls One worked, no problems. Have tried everything mentioned in original post. I am using a wireless connection, but connecting to wired doesn't resolve issue.
  4. Boomibear Win User

Its just dark souls 3. We can play other games together, so its just this one. The NAT type is open for both of us.
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello,

I think you may want to contact support, but from the game itself.

Everything seems right to me, so maybe the problems are in the server, not in your console.
  6. Boomibear Win User

Hi!

We can play other games together, like destiny and dark souls 2. So its just dark souls 3 that doesnt work :(
Thema:

1. Dark souls 3 connection issue - Similar Threads - Dark souls connection

2. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...
  3. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  4. Dark Souls 3 unable to connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 unable to connect to servers: Dark Souls 3 wasn’t in the list of games to choose from to post about, but I’ve been having connectivity issues for the past week. I haven’t been to log into the servers at all and it’s been...
  5. Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 not connecting to game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 not connecting to game servers: Since at least April 20, 2018, when starting up Dark Souls 2, I've been unable to connect to the game's servers on the Xbox One. Just attempted Dark Souls 3, also unable to connect to game...
  6. Dark Souls reinstall will not connect to LIVE service to verify release date

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls reinstall will not connect to LIVE service to verify release date: Have just reinstalled Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition, off my original CD disc. As soon as I launch it, it brings up a windows: "Games for Windows - LIVE is verifying the release date of your...
  7. Dark Souls III Cannot Connect to Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III Cannot Connect to Server: Is anyone else having problems with this? I can only play offline. Have tried wired and wireless - no success. 59174fa5-6d4c-408a-8794-6bb2c00e3348
  8. Can't connect to dark souls 3 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to dark souls 3 servers: Anyone else still unable to play dark souls 3 online? I've tried all manner of things and it only seems to be my Xbox that I cannot sign into 1c6364e4-9d15-40a1-bfba-d45fbee355cd
  9. Connection To servers on Dark Souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection To servers on Dark Souls: When I want to join people in Dark Souls I cant see summon signs or messages. My friends are having the same problem they cant see the messages then I asked my friend that had the disk version...
  10. Dark Souls - Connectivity problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls - Connectivity problem: Greetings to everyone! Today, i downloaded new update for Xbox 360 and for some reason, my Dark Souls won't go ONLINE. 3-4 days ago, when i played last time, i didn't have any problem. Can anyone...