Dark Souls DLC

Discus and support Dark Souls DLC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I am playing Dark Souls (Xbox 360) on Xbox One. The game was offered for purchasing Dark Souls 3. However the DLC "Artorias of the Abyss" is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nicolas Gailland, May 17, 2021.

1. Dark Souls DLC

Hi,

I am playing Dark Souls (Xbox 360) on Xbox One. The game was offered for purchasing Dark Souls 3.

However the DLC "Artorias of the Abyss" is not included.

It is impossible to puchase it from Microsoft.com, as it says I have to buy it from Xbox 360 or Xbox.com

I don't have a Xbox 360 anymore, and i can't find the link from xbox.com.

It seems impossible to play it.

Do you have an idea for that issue ?

Thanks.

:)

Nicolas Gailland, May 17, 2021
  2. EPIC PersyMan Win User

Most difficult boss in Fighting games.

Midir ( dark souls 3 DLC )
  3. The1337gamer Win User

PSA: Dark Souls is free on GOLD tomorrow.

If anyone is wondering, the DLC for Dark Souls is definitely worth buying.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

What Games are you looking forward to?

It's not really a game, but I can't wait for Dark Souls DLC.
  5. crabbiT Scot Win User

Most anticipated game/s for 2012 ( What's left of it )

Sorry too late to edit - i'll also be picking up the Dark Souls DLC!!
  6. Coolbreeze559 Win User

Party chat should be allowed when playing Dark Souls

The developers did not allow party chat for a good reason. The Souls series has a reputation of being some of the hardest games ever. Party chat in Dark Souls would have allowed other players to help each other too much. Now that Dark Souls 2 is out,
    Dark Souls 1 is no longer a surprise or challenge anymore; however, From Software has more important matters, such as Dark Souls 2 patches and DLC. Forget about allowing party chat in Dark Souls 1 and let's concentrate on something more important that would
    improve the game, like dealing with modders/hackers.
Thema:

Dark Souls DLC

1. Dark Souls DLC - Similar Threads - Dark Souls DLC

2. I own the Dark Souls 3 DLC's but I cannot play them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Dark Souls 3 DLC's but I cannot play them: I can't play either of the DLC's in Dark Souls 3, when I open up the game it says purchase DLC and when I try to play a Character that already had the DLC it said I needed to buy or install them....
  3. DLC - artorias of the abyss expansion for dark souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC - artorias of the abyss expansion for dark souls: About a week ago I bought dark souls from an amazon seller and played it on my xbox one with no issues. However I was notified I had the artorias of the abyss dlc for some reason which was...
  4. Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing.: Recently, i purchased and installed a DLC “Ashes of Ariandel” for Dark souls 3. I loaded into my game and noticed that the DLC that i purchased would not appear, so i went into manage games &...
  5. Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden: Ich habe vor 1-2 jahren Dark Souls 3 gekauft mit einem gratis code für den ersten teil habs auch gespielt und alles und jetzt ist es weg als ich es mal wieder nach langem installieren wollte....
  6. Dark Souls 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 DLC: Hello peoples. I recently finished Dark Souls 2, and I have the DLCS. But I realized that I can not find the Dragon Talon anywhere, since I already have the 2 remaining keys of the other 2 dlc's....
  7. Trying to redeem a code for the Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin DLC but am getting and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem a code for the Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the first sin DLC but am getting and ...: When i try to redeem the code on xbox 360 it says that the code isn't valid and when i try on pc i get an error saying "something went wrong" XBOS-4000 8c750640-69e7-4a25-877a-30211d026ff7...
  8. Download Dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin dlc on obox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin dlc on obox one: I bought dark souls 2 SOTFS and have reached the point where i should be able to start the dlc but nothing is happening, i dont know if the dlc gets downloaded with the game or if it just isnt...
  9. Unable to select/purchase Dark Souls II DLC Bundle/Crown of the Ivory King DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to select/purchase Dark Souls II DLC Bundle/Crown of the Ivory King DLC: Hi. I recently beat Dark Souls II and I wanted to play the DLC. When I go to the marketplace on my 360 and select the DLC bundle it attempts to open the buy/purchase screen but it always closes. I...
  10. cant download dlc dark souls 3 pack, because of xbox live ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download dlc dark souls 3 pack, because of xbox live ban: Dear support employee, Im posting this on behalf of a client im coaching as an social worker. The client owns the account of TheNotoriouSsS [Mod Removed] Siem has had difficulty regulating his...