Dark Souls, Game with gold, doesn't work

Discus and support Dark Souls, Game with gold, doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just download Dark Souls on my 360. Problem, it won't start, I got a message error saying that the region code from the disk is not good. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mirkraag, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Mirkraag
    Mirkraag Guest

Hi,

I just download Dark Souls on my 360. Problem, it won't start, I got a message error saying that the region code from the disk is not good.

I got a french account but I moved in the US, buy a xbox here and transfered my gold account. Never have this kind of problem before.

Does anyone knows if i can fix this ?

Thanks a lot

:)

Mirkraag, Jun 1, 2014
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    New/Returning Gamer.... Need suggestions

^^ Dark Souls for games with gold? That's awesome!!

brandiesel1, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Flecha Lobo
    Flecha Lobo Guest
    Dark Souls Co-op Not Working?

Dark Souls on games with gold is not updated

Flecha Lobo, Jun 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sounds like you moved to the US but didn't migrate your account over and left it as the country you came from. Follow the steps at the link below to fix the issue.

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

onyxishere, Jun 2, 2014
Thema:

1. Dark Souls, Game with gold, doesn't work - Similar Threads - Dark Souls Game

2. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...
  3. Free Dark Souls game with the purchase of Dark Souls 3 promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Dark Souls game with the purchase of Dark Souls 3 promotion: I purchased Dark Souls 3 in April through Xbox Live with the promotion of getting Dark Souls 1 with the purchase. I just realized that I never received any code for the original Dark Souls. I...
  4. Dark Souls III Game Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III Game Problems: I recently started playing Dark Souls III (Digital Deluxe Edition). Everything was fine until I arrived a zone (Farron Keep) and then the game start with some problems. First, the game stopped...
  5. Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 not connecting to game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 not connecting to game servers: Since at least April 20, 2018, when starting up Dark Souls 2, I've been unable to connect to the game's servers on the Xbox One. Just attempted Dark Souls 3, also unable to connect to game...
  6. Dark Souls 3 is best RPG game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 is best RPG game: how far you could go in dark souls 3 ? :D b4d16149-6869-4466-8053-833b7f962cf6
  7. Dark Souls Games For Windows Live Achievements Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Games For Windows Live Achievements Issue: Hello all, a couple years back I was finishing up all my achievements on the Xbox 360, one of the games was Dark Souls for PC. At that time I was about halfway done with Dark Souls on PC when...
  8. Dark Souls 3 Load Game Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 Load Game Problem: When I update my xbox yesterday because i am insider dark souls 3 cannot load my save game any idea? I reinstall game and reset xbox but it's dosen't help [img] acad5ec7-e775-4929-9c6e-0c4a95bad312
  9. Dark souls 2, still playing with no disc or copy of the game downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 2, still playing with no disc or copy of the game downloaded: I deleted Darksouls 2 last night, but left my saved game and the update so I can re-downloaded later. But when I woke up it was still in my games, and still played perfectly with no copy of the...
  10. please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game: I went to play my dark souls 3 after not laying for 2 months and all I can see is new game. I tried to uninstall reinstall game I tried to hard boot the system I tried to set console back to...