Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

Discus and support Dark Souls - Hardest Boss in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm 35 hours in on my first character and having fought the vast majority of bosses, minus ones like Nito and Gwyn, I can easily say the hardest boss... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Project Siren, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

I'm 35 hours in on my first character and having fought the vast majority of bosses, minus ones like Nito and Gwyn, I can easily say the hardest boss was The Four Kings. Their attacks were SO frustrating and you get almost no chance to run away and Estus
    up. You literally have kill each one as quickly as possible, otherwise the other Kings will start attacking you. Much worse than bosses such as Ornstein and Smough, in my opinion.

:)

Project Siren, Apr 11, 2014
  2. What are your top 3 hardest boss fights?

In no particular order (I know I'm forgetting some, but these are the first 3 that come to mind)

Ornstein and Smaugh, Dark Souls
    Gears of War 3 final boss on Insane
    Crysis Final boss on hardest difficulty

SteelCurtain59, Apr 11, 2014
  3. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Could Watch Dogs Multiplayer Hacking start a revolution?

Dark souls was made to be really hard so it work for that. some one would invade your world at anytime I don't that at big boss fight, And it dark souls every thing can kill you in 2 or 3 or even 1 hit.

ZTROOPER16, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

Four Kings is borderline impossible unless you know exactly what you're doing and using the right weapons. Definitely the most annoying boss for new players.

Beef McLargeBig, Apr 11, 2014
  5. I'd say Ornstein and Smough. Especially if you defeat Smough first. Especially if you're in NG+. Bed of Chaos is the boss fight filled with the most bull bull.

XxNappyDugoutxX, Apr 13, 2014
  6. boot61
    boot61 Guest
    this game is great but i must say its to hard for me!! i guess i am to old and slow!! lol

boot61, Nov 1, 2018
  7. AH Austin V Win User

Most difficult boss in Fighting games.

That boss is the hardest boss in Dark souls I'm pretty sure. Took me days to beat him!
  8. darkist1 Win User

Most difficult boss in Fighting games.

No really a boss fight, but almost every NPC enemy on the hardest setting in Dark souls 2
  9. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

I'd say Ornstein and Smough. Especially if you defeat Smough first. Especially if you're in NG+. Bed of Chaos is the boss fight filled with the most bull bull.
  10. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Four Kings is borderline impossible unless you know exactly what you're doing and using the right weapons. Definitely the most annoying boss for new players.
  11. boot61 Win User

this game is great but i must say its to hard for me!! i guess i am to old and slow!! lol
Thema:

1. Dark Souls - Hardest Boss - Similar Threads - Dark Souls Hardest

2. Error Code 87E0000F Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 87E0000F Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin: I bought this game while it was on sale about three weeks ago and every time I try and download the game it comes up with installation stopped. I have tried every method that I've seen on other...
  3. Dark souls 2 SOTFS won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 2 SOTFS won’t install: I recently purchased dark souls 2 from the microsoft store during a sale it was exprincing at the time but when i tried installing the game it paused and said installtion stopped around the 34...
  4. Can't install Dark Souls 2, every other game is fine. (Error 0x87e0000f)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Dark Souls 2, every other game is fine. (Error 0x87e0000f): Purchased Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin a couple hours ago through the Microsoft Store on my XBOX ONE. As I was installing it, it got to about 170mb then said "Installation stopped",...
  5. Unstable fps while playing Dark Souls 3 on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unstable fps while playing Dark Souls 3 on Xbox One X: I've been playing Dark Souls 3 for one week on my Xbox One X and the fps are very unstable, the game barely hits 30 fps and when it does is for a few seconds. Does anyone know what the problem is...
  6. Lost saves on Dark Souls, any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saves on Dark Souls, any ideas?: Started DS today and the game showed me the licence agreement, then home screen with all saves gone. How is this possible and can anything be done? Strange thing about is that absolutely nothing...
  7. Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 DLC Ashes of Ariandel isn’t installing.: Recently, i purchased and installed a DLC “Ashes of Ariandel” for Dark souls 3. I loaded into my game and noticed that the DLC that i purchased would not appear, so i went into manage games &...
  8. Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?: I just went to log onto dark souls 3 after a couple months didnt delete it or anything signed on it gave me the terms of service like I had just bought the game then it only gave me the option to...
  9. Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings: The achievment for Dark souls 3, "Master of Rings" has not unlocked even though I've met all the requirements. I have tried pretty much everything except doing the achievment again on a new...
  10. Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76: So I was curious if anyone else has experienced the issues that cropped up for me yesterday, and seem to be persisting through multiple successive power cycles, and being off for about 20+hours....