Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

Discus and support Dark Souls - Hardest Boss in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm 35 hours in on my first character and having fought the vast majority of bosses, minus ones like Nito and Gwyn, I can easily say the hardest boss... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Project Siren, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

I'm 35 hours in on my first character and having fought the vast majority of bosses, minus ones like Nito and Gwyn, I can easily say the hardest boss was The Four Kings. Their attacks were SO frustrating and you get almost no chance to run away and Estus
    up. You literally have kill each one as quickly as possible, otherwise the other Kings will start attacking you. Much worse than bosses such as Ornstein and Smough, in my opinion.

:)

Project Siren, Apr 11, 2014
  2. What are your top 3 hardest boss fights?

In no particular order (I know I'm forgetting some, but these are the first 3 that come to mind)

Ornstein and Smaugh, Dark Souls
    Gears of War 3 final boss on Insane
    Crysis Final boss on hardest difficulty

SteelCurtain59, Apr 11, 2014
  3. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    Could Watch Dogs Multiplayer Hacking start a revolution?

Dark souls was made to be really hard so it work for that. some one would invade your world at anytime I don't that at big boss fight, And it dark souls every thing can kill you in 2 or 3 or even 1 hit.

ZTROOPER16, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Dark Souls - Hardest Boss

Four Kings is borderline impossible unless you know exactly what you're doing and using the right weapons. Definitely the most annoying boss for new players.

Beef McLargeBig, Apr 11, 2014
  5. I'd say Ornstein and Smough. Especially if you defeat Smough first. Especially if you're in NG+. Bed of Chaos is the boss fight filled with the most bull bull.

XxNappyDugoutxX, Apr 13, 2014
  6. boot61
    boot61 Guest
    this game is great but i must say its to hard for me!! i guess i am to old and slow!! lol

boot61, Nov 1, 2018
  7. AH Austin V Win User

Most difficult boss in Fighting games.

That boss is the hardest boss in Dark souls I'm pretty sure. Took me days to beat him!
  8. darkist1 Win User

Most difficult boss in Fighting games.

No really a boss fight, but almost every NPC enemy on the hardest setting in Dark souls 2
  9. XxNappyDugoutxX Win User

I'd say Ornstein and Smough. Especially if you defeat Smough first. Especially if you're in NG+. Bed of Chaos is the boss fight filled with the most bull bull.
  10. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Four Kings is borderline impossible unless you know exactly what you're doing and using the right weapons. Definitely the most annoying boss for new players.
  11. boot61 Win User

this game is great but i must say its to hard for me!! i guess i am to old and slow!! lol
Thema:

1. Dark Souls - Hardest Boss - Similar Threads - Dark Souls Hardest

2. Dark souls 1, not remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 1, not remaster: So im trying to play it on my Xbox one cause backwards compatible and all. Well, it wont let me play online, says my vloud saves are offline and wont connect to gold. Anyone have a reason for...
  3. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...
  4. Dark souls 3 connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 connection issue: Hey! I have been trying to play dark souls 3 with a friend but but sadly we have gotten some issues. We can see each others summon signs but when we try to summon we get "Unable to be summoned,...
  5. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  6. Dark souls 3 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 help: I am really struggling with friede and was wondering if anyone wanted to help (in the form of a phantom) ea928e7b-800d-4483-ac38-b96591e58429
  7. Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible: I have dark souls one and two on the 360 and don't want to rebuy them for xbox one nor get 2 xbox live cards because that is very expensive and you made dark souls 1 compatible why can't you make...
  8. Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!: Im sure some of you have gotten the Item Upload Pending for Dark Souls Original on Xbox One, well I finally found a fix for this on January 18th 2019 1:30am! I have not seen any fix on this as of...
  9. Dark souls 2 logros bug [Dark Souls 2 Achievement bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 2 logros bug [Dark Souls 2 Achievement bug]: Verán.. le dedique bastante tiempo al juego para lograr el 100% del juego y al obtener los últimos logros no me arroja el último logro llamado "alma obscura" ¿qué puedo hacer al respecto?...
  10. "THE DARK SOUL" Achievement stuck at 97%, when i have unlocked all other achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "THE DARK SOUL" Achievement stuck at 97%, when i have unlocked all other achievements.: (The Dark Soul - Complete all achievements ) That's the only achievement i have left, and it says its at 97% complete. Why isn't it unlocking and saying 97%? NEED HELP PLEASE. (42/43 930/1000GS...