Dark Souls help!!!

Discus and support Dark Souls help!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah wondering if anyone can help me with this. When I go to see my items I see this scratch on all of my items its on the use items its like I can use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sansama-942633D7-61AC-4202-8CBB-B2875501799B, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Dark Souls help!!!

Yeah wondering if anyone can help me with this. When I go to see my items I see this scratch on all of my items its on the use items its like I can use any items at all. Is this a curse did something happen I am so confused. Also my guy gets hit by this
    weird gold light it doesnt hurt my guy but it did it twice I am so confused whats going on? Why cant I use items in my inventory?

:)

Sansama-942633D7-61AC-4202-8CBB-B2875501799B, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Lactos292
    Lactos292 Guest
    Bummer, I thought this was a Dark Souls forum.

It is a Dark Souls forum. Since there was no official Dark Souls 2 forum, people started using this one for Dark Souls 2 as well.

Do you need help with something in Dark Souls?

Lactos292, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Dark Souls Code not received

I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 with promotion for the free backwards compatible Dark Souls. Dark Souls 3 is great but have not received code to download Dark Souls.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

RunswidScissors, Jan 22, 2014
  4. R3d P01nt
    R3d P01nt Guest

Dark Souls help!!!

With the gold light, did it sound like sitting at a bonfire? After you kindle a bonfire, if someone else also kindles it, you can gain an extra estus drink from it, and it looks like a gold light hitting your character.

As for the items in your inventory, some items can't be used at certain times, and some can't be used at all. Which items are giving you trouble? All of them? Can you use your estus flask?

R3d P01nt, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Lactos292 Win User

Bummer, I thought this was a Dark Souls forum.

It is a Dark Souls forum. Since there was no official Dark Souls 2 forum, people started using this one for Dark Souls 2 as well.

Do you need help with something in Dark Souls?
  6. jrubio910 Win User

Dark Souls - Items on another xbox are waiting to be uploaded. Help?

Can anybody help me figure out where to find my dark souls 1 download code? I've had the pre order version of dark souls 3 for a week now and dark souls 1 hasn't showed up.
  7. MLG420MtDewSweg Win User

Dark Souls 1 code missing

I pre-orderd Dark souls 3 didnt get my dark souls 1 code was told to post on here for help :) my GT is GuyWhoGames2498 and i hope someome can help me :)
  8. Coyote503 Win User

Need help! Hydra. SL 34

9. brandiesel1 Win User

What Would You Want as a Remastered Xbox 360 game on XB1

Dark Souls. Maybe a Dark Souls 2?
Thema:

Dark Souls help!!!

1. Dark Souls help!!! - Similar Threads - Dark Souls help

2. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  3. Dark souls 3 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 help: I am really struggling with friede and was wondering if anyone wanted to help (in the form of a phantom) ea928e7b-800d-4483-ac38-b96591e58429
  4. Dark souls 3 environment/terrain/objects missing. Please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 environment/terrain/objects missing. Please help me: Game_Photos I recently bought a digital copy of 'Dark Souls 3' and during every playthrough in the 'Undead Settlement' part of the terrain, objects/meshes, and whole walkways are completely gone,...
  5. I lost my save on Dark souls 3 help?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save on Dark souls 3 help?!?: So on Dark souls 3 I was trying to sync my last known data I accidentally hit cancel and once I got onto the game I lost EVERYTHING I was lvl 802 and could beat any boss in 5 seconds... I lost...
  6. Dark Souls 3 HELP!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 HELP!!!!!: Hello, We recently Bought Dark Souls 3 for our family and were very excited to play. We cant seem to get defeat the level one knight or that glass monster. My son is a great gamer and he gets...
  7. i need help about Dark Souls 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help about Dark Souls 3.: Achievements there are inevitable in the process, I do not have access to, shows aresecret achievements, but progress is 100%. I have clearance for two times, but stillno...
  8. Need some help with Dark Souls 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help with Dark Souls 3: I respectfully request to team up with someone so I can progress thru the game. I'm a beginner and have never been able to finish the DS games. So if anyone doesn't mind helping me I would...
  9. Dark Souls 3 Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark Souls 3 Help: Hi I'm well and truly stuck on the twin Princess boss fight and am looking for anyone who'd be able to help out with a summon to take this boss down. Id much appreciate the time taken and be...
  10. please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help me out...dark souls 3 my saved game wont show up only see new game: I went to play my dark souls 3 after not laying for 2 months and all I can see is new game. I tried to uninstall reinstall game I tried to hard boot the system I tried to set console back to...