Dark Souls II Achievements not updating gamerscore.

Discus and support Dark Souls II Achievements not updating gamerscore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So to get straight to the point, I have unlocked four achievements worth 40 gamerscore so far on Dark Souls II. It was going fine until I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JRE89, Dec 28, 2014.

1. JRE89
    JRE89 Guest

Hello,

So to get straight to the point, I have unlocked four achievements worth 40 gamerscore so far on Dark Souls II. It was going fine until I noticed that even though it shows them as "unlocked," the gamerscore for the game remains at 0. Oddly enough, sometimes
    my total gamerscore would be updated on my Xbox, and sometimes it would be missing the 40 points I earned in DS II. I am not sure if it is a network issue (due to Xbox live being down this holiday) or a glitch or something. I tried checking it with my profile
    offline, but it showed the same problem. For another test, I earned an achievement in DS II with another online profile of mine and it seemed to work fine. If anyone can shed any light on this I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

:)

JRE89, Dec 28, 2014
  2. SneakyGreg
    SneakyGreg Guest
    Problems with getting achievements

Hope you are right Genesis. Im waiting 3 days for "Looking Glass Knight" achievement of Dark Souls II: SotFS

SneakyGreg, Dec 28, 2014
  3. A YorkshireZulu, Dec 28, 2014
  4. Dark Souls II Achievements not updating gamerscore.

This is a widespread problem affecting many others on Xbox 360.

Solmaster-77DC1F3E-BBDC-4356-8A4C-A3DDE86C3F30, Dec 28, 2014
  5. Solmaster-77DC1F3E-B Win User

This is a widespread problem affecting many others on Xbox 360.
  6. SneakyGreg Win User

Problems with getting achievements

Hope you are right Genesis. Im waiting 3 days for "Looking Glass Knight" achievement of Dark Souls II: SotFS
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Dark Souls 2 coming to next gen

If you thoroughly enjoyed Dark Souls, prepare for disappointment with Dark Souls II.

That should actually be its title, Dark Souls II: Prepare for Disappointment edition. The second is no where near the brilliance of the first one, in my opinion.
  8. A YorkshireZulu Win User

is US ver Black Armor edition compatible with NTSC-J?

9. Lactos292 Win User
Thema:

1. Dark Souls II Achievements not updating gamerscore. - Similar Threads - Dark Souls Achievements

2. Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings: The achievment for Dark souls 3, "Master of Rings" has not unlocked even though I've met all the requirements. I have tried pretty much everything except doing the achievment again on a new...
  3. Dark souls 2 logros bug [Dark Souls 2 Achievement bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 2 logros bug [Dark Souls 2 Achievement bug]: Verán.. le dedique bastante tiempo al juego para lograr el 100% del juego y al obtener los últimos logros no me arroja el último logro llamado "alma obscura" ¿qué puedo hacer al respecto?...
  4. "THE DARK SOUL" Achievement stuck at 97%, when i have unlocked all other achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "THE DARK SOUL" Achievement stuck at 97%, when i have unlocked all other achievements.: (The Dark Soul - Complete all achievements ) That's the only achievement i have left, and it says its at 97% complete. Why isn't it unlocking and saying 97%? NEED HELP PLEASE. (42/43 930/1000GS...
  5. Dark Souls, Dark Lord Achievment not unlocking!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls, Dark Lord Achievment not unlocking!: Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Lord Achievment not unlocking. Finished the game and nothing! What now? Please, help!!!! e4a6a424-354a-4a5b-b7bd-5859522a23c6
  6. The Dark Soul Achievement Not Unlocking In Dark Souls 2 Scholar Of The First Sin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Dark Soul Achievement Not Unlocking In Dark Souls 2 Scholar Of The First Sin.: I unlocked all the achievements in Dark Souls 2 SOTFS and the last achievement called "The Dark Soul" won't unlock for me. It's been over 72 hours and I've been connected to xbox live the whole...
  7. Dark Souls Achievements Remove / Delete Steam Live Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Achievements Remove / Delete Steam Live Marketplace: Hello, I just purchased an Xbox One X and this one to get, but as I've never had an xbox, this is my first microsoft console, and this is my main email in which I use to associate with my console,...
  8. Dark Souls 3 pyromancy achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 pyromancy achievement not unlocking: I've completed the master of pyromancy achievement on dark souls 3, and the achievement hasn't popped. I am connected to live, and other achievements are working fine. I just got the master of...
  9. Dark Souls Games For Windows Live Achievements Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Games For Windows Live Achievements Issue: Hello all, a couple years back I was finishing up all my achievements on the Xbox 360, one of the games was Dark Souls for PC. At that time I was about halfway done with Dark Souls on PC when...
  10. Dark Souls 3 Not Getting My achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark Souls 3 Not Getting My achievement: I killed Aldrich, Devourer of Gods offline and when I logged in I didn't get the achievement. I can't just kill him again because that would mean restarting the entire game, Help?...