Dark Souls II compatibility pack

Discus and support Dark Souls II compatibility pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont play online. I've never used the xbox live forums or site. I need to download the Dark Souls II compatibility pack to be able to play the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PryingLeech4, May 8, 2015.

1. PryingLeech4
    PryingLeech4 Guest

I dont play online. I've never used the xbox live forums or site. I need to download the Dark Souls II compatibility pack to be able to play the game I just bought. Is there anyway to download this FREE pack without giving Microsoft my credit card? Seems
    a bit ridiculous to have to set up a payment option just to download free content. Any help is appreciated.

ps why the hell didn't they include the pack on the disk?

:)

PryingLeech4, May 8, 2015
  2. A YorkshireZulu, May 8, 2015
  3. x Darth28 x
    x Darth28 x Guest
    Error 800700E8

I'm having the same problem, I tried to play Dark Souls 2, but de compatibility pack that I need to play isn't in the Marketplace.

x Darth28 x, May 8, 2015
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible

Hello Daffodil,

The dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin is dark souls 2 definitive edition. In description states has all of dark souls 2 content released to date and much more. So the regular dark souls 2 edition will not become backward compatible.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/dark-so...h=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Although could be wrong, as there is a dark souls remastered that is dark souls 1 out for Xbox one.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Dark Souls 2 coming to next gen

If you thoroughly enjoyed Dark Souls, prepare for disappointment with Dark Souls II.

That should actually be its title, Dark Souls II: Prepare for Disappointment edition. The second is no where near the brilliance of the first one, in my opinion.
  6. A YorkshireZulu Win User

is US ver Black Armor edition compatible with NTSC-J?

7. Lactos292 Win User
  8. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Dark Souls 2 coming to next gen

Don't bother with Dark Souls II. It's a shallow attempt at what made Demon and Dark Souls so good.
Thema:

1. Dark Souls II compatibility pack - Similar Threads - Dark Souls compatibility

2. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...
  3. Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible: I have dark souls one and two on the 360 and don't want to rebuy them for xbox one nor get 2 xbox live cards because that is very expensive and you made dark souls 1 compatible why can't you make...
  4. Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!: Im sure some of you have gotten the Item Upload Pending for Dark Souls Original on Xbox One, well I finally found a fix for this on January 18th 2019 1:30am! I have not seen any fix on this as of...
  5. Dark Souls 3 Promotional Game Dark Souls 1 backward compatibility not recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Souls 3 Promotional Game Dark Souls 1 backward compatibility not recieved: I bought Dark Souls 3 on March 27th and i have not received my dark souls 1 backward compatibility free game yet. My account email is [Mod Removed] and gamertag is . Please help...
  6. Dark Souls 1 Backwards Compatibility code missing numbers.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Souls 1 Backwards Compatibility code missing numbers.: I just received my Dark Souls 3 Collectors Edition in the mail today. I knew that the game would come with a code to redeem in order to receive Dark Souls 1 on the Xbox One. However, my code for...
  7. Why can't download Dark souls in my xbox one, if it have backward compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't download Dark souls in my xbox one, if it have backward compatibility?: Today i tried to dowload Dark souls for my xbox one but over the option of ''Game Hub'' are a message saying that the game is not available 6dd6c344-c148-4508-9923-8cb483bfcf88
  8. Dark souls 1 on xbox one (360 backward compatibility mode)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 1 on xbox one (360 backward compatibility mode): Hi, Dunno if i should post it here or anyone already posted about this. Sorry if this is not the place to post this. When i use Xbox one to download the 360-version of dark souls (including...
  9. Dark Souls backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls backward compatibility: Hello, I want to purchase Dark Souls (2011) for xbox one, but on the xbox one store it is impossible to buy it. If I purchase the 360 version on the microsoft site, then can I play it on my xbox...
  10. I Can never play Dark Souls thru Backwards Compat ever again...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can never play Dark Souls thru Backwards Compat ever again...?: I cannot play this game AT ALL through BC any more. The only way is for me to dig out my 360 and play it with hard drive saving. Whenever I try to play on My Xbox One, an error occurs, giving me...