Dark souls online help

Discus and support Dark souls online help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do u even play online me and a friend want to play co-op together 4a2a9ee7-89f8-4ccc-a1b3-93867414fbf9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HellHoundRuler, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Dark souls online help

How do u even play online me and a friend want to play co-op together

:)

HellHoundRuler, Jun 1, 2014
  2. Lactos292
    Lactos292 Guest
    Bummer, I thought this was a Dark Souls forum.

It is a Dark Souls forum. Since there was no official Dark Souls 2 forum, people started using this one for Dark Souls 2 as well.

Do you need help with something in Dark Souls?

Lactos292, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Dark Souls Code not received

I pre-ordered Dark Souls 3 with promotion for the free backwards compatible Dark Souls. Dark Souls 3 is great but have not received code to download Dark Souls.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

RunswidScissors, Jun 1, 2014
  4. R3d P01nt
    R3d P01nt Guest

Dark souls online help

You must obtain the white sign soapstone (large or small for DkS2). Then, one person puts down their sign while the other summons, but the summoner must be human. In DkS the summoning range is level based (10% +/- 10 levels of the person being summoned).
    In DkS2 the summoning range is based on soul memory (about 25% in either direction, although it bumps to 30% if you both wear the name-engraved ring and choose the same deity, which is highly recommended for co-op with a friend).

R3d P01nt, Jun 1, 2014
  5. Lactos292 Win User

Bummer, I thought this was a Dark Souls forum.

It is a Dark Souls forum. Since there was no official Dark Souls 2 forum, people started using this one for Dark Souls 2 as well.

Do you need help with something in Dark Souls?
  6. Lofty Who Win User

So dark souls 2

7. R3d P01nt Win User

Dark souls online help

You must obtain the white sign soapstone (large or small for DkS2). Then, one person puts down their sign while the other summons, but the summoner must be human. In DkS the summoning range is level based (10% +/- 10 levels of the person being summoned).
    In DkS2 the summoning range is based on soul memory (about 25% in either direction, although it bumps to 30% if you both wear the name-engraved ring and choose the same deity, which is highly recommended for co-op with a friend).
  8. The Ep1c One Win User

Dark Souls 1 code missing

I preordered dark souls 3 deluxe edition on February 17th and have still not received my code for a free copy of dark souls as advertised on the Xbox online store
  9. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Choosing the right game.

Dark Souls.

A great ARPG with a fantastic online component.
Thema:

Dark souls online help

1. Dark souls online help - Similar Threads - Dark souls online

2. I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????: Please help me I just beat the game and started ng+ but then I went into the wrong game by managing the saves and deleted it everywhere b22fe8b1-3beb-4ad3-94ba-2bad16770707
  3. My digital copy of Dark Souls is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital copy of Dark Souls is missing: I recieved dark awhile ago as part of Games with Gold. I went to play it a few days ago and it simply wasn't there anymore! Today i checked the store and the original 360 version wasn't listed at...
  4. Issues playing Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin Online: Hi there. I just got a 1-month free gold membership to try Dark Souls 2 online, but whenever i open the game, the message "you cannot play in online mode because you do not have online...
  5. Dark Souls II: SOTFS Online Trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls II: SOTFS Online Trouble: I picked up this game recently and when I boot up I can't play online. I am signed into my profile My profile has Gold I'm connected to the internet I can see messages and the likes Any help...
  6. Question about Dark souls 1 online play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Dark souls 1 online play?: Hi, like many people, I downloaded Dark Souls yesterday from Games With Gold. It's a fantastic game, and i'm loving it so far. But I have a question about the multiplayer aspect of it. I've read...
  7. Can play Dark Souls online on Xbox without Gold? Please read...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can play Dark Souls online on Xbox without Gold? Please read...: Hello! I've already seen some posts about this, but none of them got a clear answer. I'm a Silver Member, so, don't have Gold, but SOMETIMES, I can see messages everywhere, see other players'...
  8. Dark Souls 2 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Online: Hello, How do I play Dark Souls 2 online? I have a prepaid xbox live. But the menu in the game can not roll on "Go online". Is this normal? f670ecb0-14af-44e7-b2c5-566ee51ea615
  9. Dark Souls On Demand forces me to be online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls On Demand forces me to be online.: No idea why it's doing this. When I had the disk version it would let me on offline. But I got rid of it a while ago, and I decided to get it on demand after a while because I missed it (plus with...
  10. I cant play Dark Souls online, and i have Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play Dark Souls online, and i have Live Gold: I share account with a friend and he is sharing me Xbox Live Gold, and i can play For Honor in multiplayer and i have all the licenses. But if i want to play Dark Souls the game say me that i...