Dark Souls Remastered - Bond of a pyromancer not unlocking

Discus and support Dark Souls Remastered - Bond of a pyromancer not unlocking in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello guys, So, the title explains it all: i'm currently on NG+ and i have collected all the pyromancies 2 times already, but the achievment doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by FiftiethSkunk, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Dark Souls Remastered - Bond of a pyromancer not unlocking

Hello guys,

So, the title explains it all: i'm currently on NG+ and i have collected all the pyromancies 2 times already, but the achievment doesn't unlock. It's the only achievment missing to get the final one (The Dark Soul - All achievments completed). Does anyone
    had the same issue? Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

FiftiethSkunk, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

This sounds like it might be an achievement syncing issue if it isn't unlocking when you know you have completed it. I would recommend deleting and reinstalling your profile, that has always done the trick for me before!

Saeleth, Aug 17, 2018
  3. ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, you may want to try posting in the Games and Apps forum for assistance.

Smwutches, Aug 17, 2018
  5. Oh, thanks for the guidance!

6. Oh, thanks for the guidance!

7. Oh, thanks for the guidance!

FiftiethSkunk, Nov 3, 2018
  8. itzjustARTYOM Win User

did you try to reinstall game again?
  9. FiftiethSkunk Win User

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, you may want to try posting in the Games and Apps forum for assistance.
    Oh, thanks for the guidance!
  10. FiftiethSkunk Win User

Oh, thanks for the guidance!
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. Saeleth Win User

This sounds like it might be an achievement syncing issue if it isn't unlocking when you know you have completed it. I would recommend deleting and reinstalling your profile, that has always done the trick for me before!
Thema:

1. Dark Souls Remastered - Bond of a pyromancer not unlocking - Similar Threads - Dark Souls Remastered

2. Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking, Dark Souls 3 - Master of Rings: The achievment for Dark souls 3, "Master of Rings" has not unlocked even though I've met all the requirements. I have tried pretty much everything except doing the achievment again on a new...
  3. Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Specific Game Networking - Dark Souls 2, CoD WW2, Fallout 76: So I was curious if anyone else has experienced the issues that cropped up for me yesterday, and seem to be persisting through multiple successive power cycles, and being off for about 20+hours....
  4. Dati cloud danneggiati Dark Souls Xbox360 in modalità retrocompatibile[Damaged cloud data...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dati cloud danneggiati Dark Souls Xbox360 in modalità retrocompatibile[Damaged cloud data...: Come da oggetto, il gioco è l'originale Dark Souls, per xbox360, eseguito su XOne in modalit retrocompatibile. Ieri, in uscìta dal gioco, la console si è bloccata e ho dovuto spegnerla e...
  5. My disk copy if dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disk copy if dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin not working: My disc copy of dark souls 2 isnt working on my xbox one as in its just not registering that there is even a disk in the drive brand new disk no scratches or fingerprints all other games work fine...
  6. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin patch won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin patch won't install.: I own the digital and disc versions of Dark Souls 2: SotFS. Neither version will complete install as the patch will not download. It gets to 34% complete, then ALWAYS stops. There is no error...
  7. Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 und Borderlands 2 DLC von meinem konto verschwunden: Ich habe vor 1-2 jahren Dark Souls 3 gekauft mit einem gratis code für den ersten teil habs auch gespielt und alles und jetzt ist es weg als ich es mal wieder nach langem installieren wollte....
  8. I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????: Please help me I just beat the game and started ng+ but then I went into the wrong game by managing the saves and deleted it everywhere b22fe8b1-3beb-4ad3-94ba-2bad16770707
  9. Dark souls 1, not remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 1, not remaster: So im trying to play it on my Xbox one cause backwards compatible and all. Well, it wont let me play online, says my vloud saves are offline and wont connect to gold. Anyone have a reason for...
  10. Dark Souls Remastered - Bond of a pyromancer not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Remastered - Bond of a pyromancer not unlocking: So, the title explains it all: i'm currently on NG+ and i have collected all the pyromancies 2 times already, but the achievment doesn't unlock. It's the only achievment missing to get the final...