Dark Souls saved game to Dark Souls Remastered

Discus and support Dark Souls saved game to Dark Souls Remastered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have from a lot of time the original Dark Souls for Xbox 360, and still play it on Xbox One. I would like to try the Remastered XB1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pins_73, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Pins_73
    Pins_73 Guest

Hello everyone,

I have from a lot of time the original Dark Souls for Xbox 360, and still play it on Xbox One.

I would like to try the Remastered XB1 version.

Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer my original save game in order to use it with the Remastered version?

Thanks for help

Daniel

:)

Pins_73, Apr 8, 2021
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Juicy Xbox One exclusive game rumors for 2018

It’s not exclusive but there is a Dark Souls remaster coming.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible

Hello Daffodil,

The dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin is dark souls 2 definitive edition. In description states has all of dark souls 2 content released to date and much more. So the regular dark souls 2 edition will not become backward compatible.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/dark-so...h=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Although could be wrong, as there is a dark souls remastered that is dark souls 1 out for Xbox one.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I'm afraid not.Dark Souls Remastered is classed as a separate game so you would need to start again.Your 360 saves wont work.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Dark souls 2 from Xbox 360 on Xbox One

Hi,

Because Dark Souls 2 has not been made backwards compatible. Making a 360 game BC with the Xbox One is hard work and MS need approval from the developer/publisher. There is a remastered version of Dark Souls II for Xbox One.
  6. 2Jon2Alex2 Win User

Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

I'd love to see Dark Souls Remastered. It feels as it would fit in Game Pass, and it would gain a bigger community.
Thema:

1. Dark Souls saved game to Dark Souls Remastered - Similar Threads - Dark Souls saved

2. Dark Souls 1 (360) on Xbox One. Can't save game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 1 (360) on Xbox One. Can't save game.: Hi, I'm trying to play Dark Souls 1 (360 disc) on an Xbox One but can't save the game. When it gets to the point where it would auto save the console prompts a profile download. I go through the...
  3. Lost saves on Dark Souls, any ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saves on Dark Souls, any ideas?: Started DS today and the game showed me the licence agreement, then home screen with all saves gone. How is this possible and can anything be done? Strange thing about is that absolutely nothing...
  4. Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?: I just went to log onto dark souls 3 after a couple months didnt delete it or anything signed on it gave me the terms of service like I had just bought the game then it only gave me the option to...
  5. I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my dark souls 3 save how do I get it back??????: Please help me I just beat the game and started ng+ but then I went into the wrong game by managing the saves and deleted it everywhere b22fe8b1-3beb-4ad3-94ba-2bad16770707
  6. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  7. i accidently deleted my dark souls 3 saved data from EVERYWHERE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i accidently deleted my dark souls 3 saved data from EVERYWHERE!: i need serious help, i have clocked in over a 1000 hours on ds3 and i accidently deleted the save file frome EVERYWHERE trying to do a dupe...is there a way i can somehow get that file back, or am...
  8. dark soul will not create save to hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dark soul will not create save to hdd: I was going to start a new game after deleting my old one and everything work fine until I quit then it said my save was corrupt so I deleted save from harddrive and now it gets stuck creating...
  9. I accidentally pressed delete from everywhere for my saved data on Dark Souls 3. Can I recover ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally pressed delete from everywhere for my saved data on Dark Souls 3. Can I recover ...: I accidentally presses delete from everywhere on my xbox saved data because I was trying to press cancel. I sunk over 1000 hours into that game. Is there any way I can recover that data? An online...
  10. I lost my save on Dark souls 3 help?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save on Dark souls 3 help?!?: So on Dark souls 3 I was trying to sync my last known data I accidentally hit cancel and once I got onto the game I lost EVERYTHING I was lvl 802 and could beat any boss in 5 seconds... I lost...