Dark Souls type game

Discus and support Dark Souls type game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With all the upcoming games coming to Xbox One, are there any upcoming games that hold a candle to Dark Souls difficulty and gamestyle? I played Demon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iPletch, Mar 17, 2014.

1. iPletch
    iPletch Guest

Dark Souls type game

With all the upcoming games coming to Xbox One, are there any upcoming games that hold a candle to Dark Souls difficulty and gamestyle? I played Demon Souls but never had the opportunity to play Dark Souls 1 or 2. Hopefully Dark Souls 2 will make its way
    over eventually.

:)

iPletch, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Lords Of The Fallen, Digital release?

I really hope that this game turn out good, I need a new dark soul type of game...and a good one.

Pablo Rivas-0F27C349-072D-4894-BC5E-8F635AE2FADA, Mar 17, 2014
  3. This Sounds like so much fun "Get Even"

Nothing new. Perfect Dark and Dark Souls have done it. I would say you'd have to be a pretty dark person to want to screw up your friends game progression. I tend to not play games with those types of people.

CollapseControl, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Pablo Rivas-0F27C349 Win User

Lords Of The Fallen, Digital release?

I really hope that this game turn out good, I need a new dark soul type of game...and a good one.
  5. CollapseControl Win User

This Sounds like so much fun "Get Even"

Nothing new. Perfect Dark and Dark Souls have done it. I would say you'd have to be a pretty dark person to want to screw up your friends game progression. I tend to not play games with those types of people.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

What would you consider the #1 game on the market?

Dark Souls, Skyrim and Far Cry 3 are awesome. It depends on the type of game. I can name on from each genre.
  7. dowser 24 Win User

ACC | Allied Co-op Clan, Find gamers that have games in common with you!

Hi ACC Dark Soul. Its dowser. I just typed in free and found this.
  8. Fire mar bill Win User

What kind of gamer are you?

More of a single player type of guy,the only mp games i'll play would be dark souls,left 4 dead,and bad company 2.
Thema:

Dark Souls type game

1. Dark Souls type game - Similar Threads - Dark Souls type

2. Dark souls 1, not remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 1, not remaster: So im trying to play it on my Xbox one cause backwards compatible and all. Well, it wont let me play online, says my vloud saves are offline and wont connect to gold. Anyone have a reason for...
  3. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...
  4. Dark souls 3 connection issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 connection issue: Hey! I have been trying to play dark souls 3 with a friend but but sadly we have gotten some issues. We can see each others summon signs but when we try to summon we get "Unable to be summoned,...
  5. Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls III: Lost saved data. HELP!: A few months back, I had to factory reset my Xbox because I had experienced “the black screen of death.” When I set everything back up again, and everything was still in its place. I got on to...
  6. Dark souls 3 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 3 help: I am really struggling with friede and was wondering if anyone wanted to help (in the form of a phantom) ea928e7b-800d-4483-ac38-b96591e58429
  7. Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 2 Backwards Compatible: I have dark souls one and two on the 360 and don't want to rebuy them for xbox one nor get 2 xbox live cards because that is very expensive and you made dark souls 1 compatible why can't you make...
  8. Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls Original Xbox One Backwards Compatible Cloud Items Pending Upload Fix!: Im sure some of you have gotten the Item Upload Pending for Dark Souls Original on Xbox One, well I finally found a fix for this on January 18th 2019 1:30am! I have not seen any fix on this as of...
  9. Dark souls 2 logros bug [Dark Souls 2 Achievement bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark souls 2 logros bug [Dark Souls 2 Achievement bug]: Verán.. le dedique bastante tiempo al juego para lograr el 100% del juego y al obtener los últimos logros no me arroja el último logro llamado "alma obscura" ¿qué puedo hacer al respecto?...
  10. "THE DARK SOUL" Achievement stuck at 97%, when i have unlocked all other achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "THE DARK SOUL" Achievement stuck at 97%, when i have unlocked all other achievements.: (The Dark Soul - Complete all achievements ) That's the only achievement i have left, and it says its at 97% complete. Why isn't it unlocking and saying 97%? NEED HELP PLEASE. (42/43 930/1000GS...