Dark vertex bundle not redeemed

Discus and support Dark vertex bundle not redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently received a dark vertex controller bundle and linked.my microsoft account to my epic games account and redeemed the code. I did not receive... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SHOCKZK, Nov 26, 2019.

1. SHOCKZK
    SHOCKZK Guest

I recently received a dark vertex controller bundle and linked.my microsoft account to my epic games account and redeemed the code. I did not receive the outfit in game. Is there any way i can get this? I contacted epic support but they aren't responding.

Any help is appreciated, thank you

:)

SHOCKZK, Nov 26, 2019
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

I meant no offence. Just doing a process of elimination to help solve the issue.

Await epics reply, alternatively reach out to xbox support following the link above.
  3. SHOCKZK Win User

I entered it on the same account that is linked to my epic. Thank you!
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there,

Did you redeem the code on the correct account?

If you have reached out to epic support via their support email, it can take a day or two for a response, but they will get back to you with your enquiry.

Alternatively you can reach out to xbox support, make sure you're logged into your account. And they will be able to look into your account for you.

Customer support
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

It may take a while for it to appear in game.
  6. SHOCKZK Win User

Sorry, i didnt mean to sound sarcastic at all 😂. Thank you for the help though
Thema:

1. Dark vertex bundle not redeemed - Similar Threads - Dark vertex bundle

2. Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Dark Vertex Redeem Error: So I had bought the Fortnite Dark Vertex Xbox controller bundle and redeemed it on the wrong account. Instead of being logical and emailing or asking questions here, I had gone ahead and tried to...
  3. Dark vertex skin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark vertex skin: We bought our son the xbox that came with the Dark Vortex bundle plus 2000 V-Bucks in August 2019. This week he's playing more Fortnite and is asking about this Skin. Is there a way to get the...
  4. Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite: I bought this controller and I linked my Epic Games account with the Microsoft account but I don’t have the skin Dark Vertex in game. Can somebody help me? I already insert the 25 caracters...
  5. Controller dark vertex bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller dark vertex bundle: Ok so I bought the dark vertex skin bundle and I don‘t have a Xbox and I used the code already on my phone but I didn‘t get anything. I am playing on Nintendo Switch and Pc and I already had a...
  6. Redeemed Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle not showing up in game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle not showing up in game.: Now I don't own and xbox, but I got the controller and redeemed the code with my live account, which is connected to my Epic account, but the skin isn't showing up in game. I reached out for help...
  7. Controler with dark vertex bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Controler with dark vertex bundle: I want to be sure if i can enter the code of the dark vertex bundle in the microsoft store or in the xbox website (i have no xbox). I want to know before buy it. Thanks for your reply....
  8. Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle: Hello , I just bought an xbox one fortnite edition (purple), and I didn't receive the code for the bundle. Here are some proofs : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] (Sorry its in french) And...
  9. Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle: I bought the xbox one S with the Fortnite Dark vertex bundle but it doesnt have the code...please help f5ed276c-f7e0-4058-b3aa-d023c0fcb2ec
  10. Dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark vertex bundle: I recently purchased the dark vertex fortnite Xbox one s and my son is unable to find the dark vertex bundle on his epic account after applying the code. I have seen several complaints regarding...