Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle

Discus and support Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello , I just bought an xbox one fortnite edition (purple), and I didn't receive the code for the bundle. Here are some proofs : [Mod Removed -... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kanzaii, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Kanzaii
    Kanzaii Guest

Hello , I just bought an xbox one fortnite edition (purple), and I didn't receive the code for the bundle. Here are some proofs :

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

(Sorry its in french)

And :

Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle [​IMG]

Thanks if you can help me !

:)

Kanzaii, Sep 18, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    Kanzaii

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with your console bundle purchased from Amazon. The code for the bundle should have been in the boxed materials, perhaps printed on one of the inserts that are packaged within it. You may wish to
    double check the flyers that came in the box with the bundle if this console has not been pre-owned. Otherwise you'll need to reach out to the seller directly,

contact Amazon
    or to Epic Games for further assistance with receiving the code as they are the ones that provide it for inclusion in the package.

https://www.epicgames.com/site/customer-service

I hope that this information helps out.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Dark vertex bundle

Maybe the Dark Vortex have some insues, you try make contact with the Epic Support to see if the can solve this for you, and the your account have Live Gold subscribe active?
  4. WarnedRocket333 Win User

Dark vertex bundle

Yes, my live gold subscription is active. I have no other issues with my epic account. As I said in my previous message, I have been dealing with this since July 6 and have been in contact with Epic games numerous times. It is not a problem on their end
    so there is nothing they can do. The problem is with the microsoft/ xbox product key for the dark vertex bundle so Epic said that all you would have to do is re-issue a new product key. I have my receipt for proof of purchase as well as my original product
    key. I am not sure why xbox is so adamant on blaming someone else when you pocketed the $300+ I spent on this new console. Not to mention the $$$ I have spent on live gold to be able to play these games. This fortnite xbox was for my son’s 12th birthday so
    the only person getting hurt in this is him and that is what makes me an angry momma.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle

Hello DiePaulBR,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased the Xbox One S Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle, but the prepaid code for the content is not in the box. We recommend going back to the retailer with this information. They will be
    able to provide you with more support for this issue. If the retailer is unable to assist you, we suggest reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Fortnite Vertex Bundle Code

Hello IcedOutSenpai-Mathias!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. Unfortunately we do not have the tools to provide codes for games here in the forums department.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and give you your options.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Dark Vertex Fortnite Bundle - Similar Threads - Dark Vertex Fortnite

2. Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite: Battle Royale - Dark Vertex Pack: We bought Dark Vertex Outfit (Battle Royale & Creative only), but it doesn't show it on Fortine. What do we have to do? 0b32ef09-db50-4aa4-ae8b-a0e7024dbe49
  3. Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 4 Dark divide expansion and tag der toten: I have purchased the BO4 pass and im unable to access the Dark divide maps and tag der toten, it said i don't have access. When i go on the microsoft store it say's " Black ops Pass owners get...
  4. Dark vertex skin avec vbucks[Translation-Dark vertex skin with vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Dark vertex skin avec vbucks[Translation-Dark vertex skin with vbucks: J'ai acheté une manette contenant le skin vertex avec 500 V-Bucks mais il ne s'est pas activé car je n'ai pas d'Xbox. Je pensais qu'en mettant le code sur le navigateur j'allais recevoir le skin...
  5. Dark vertex skin

in XBoX on Windows
    Dark vertex skin: I buy the dark vertex controler promotion and i have no xbox. I put the code in the microsoft redeem in the browser and i got nothing 181e333a-b86a-4f5e-b656-9796f29986fe
  6. HDR Screenshots by Windows Game Bar are too dark

in XBoX on Windows
    HDR Screenshots by Windows Game Bar are too dark: [img] When i take a screenshot of HDR game by Windows Game Bar, PNG screenshot is just too dark. Almost every dark areas become black and detail disappears. It seems like tone mapping is not...
  7. Controler with dark vertex bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Controler with dark vertex bundle: I want to be sure if i can enter the code of the dark vertex bundle in the microsoft store or in the xbox website (i have no xbox). I want to know before buy it. Thanks for your reply....
  8. Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack: Fortnite - Dark Reflections Pack Please note: If it is available in your region right now it is a bug buying the pack will not give you the in-game items until its official launch. Did the Cube...
  9. Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S Fortnite dark vertex bundle: I bought the xbox one S with the Fortnite Dark vertex bundle but it doesnt have the code...please help f5ed276c-f7e0-4058-b3aa-d023c0fcb2ec
  10. Dark vertex bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark vertex bundle: I recently purchased the dark vertex fortnite Xbox one s and my son is unable to find the dark vertex bundle on his epic account after applying the code. I have seen several complaints regarding...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dark vertex bundle not loaded onto account for fortnite