Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced

Discus and support Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a single Microsoft account (perhaps obviously) for xcloud games and game pass on PC. I started playing darksiders genesis on xcloud and cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by chiVA online, Oct 23, 2020.

1. chiVA online
    chiVA online Guest

I have a single Microsoft account (perhaps obviously) for xcloud games and game pass on PC.

I started playing darksiders genesis on xcloud and cannot pick up with my save on PC as you can with many (most? All?) Other games.

I notice, that darksiders shares the "user #" above the profile name on the main menu. While my profile name is the same on both pc and xcloud (again I'm using the same Microsoft account everywhere) but the aforementioned "user #" or whatever it is above
    the profile name on the main menu, is distinct between the two "platforms".

When i load into xcloud I have my save. When I load into my pc I have no saved games Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced :(

Is this to be expected?

It's anyone else experiencing this who started on xcloud first?

Are there any signs or indications that this will be the case for a given game—so I don't get unknowingly burnt again (as i probably would have preferred pc for this game, though I'd prolly be pissed if the save was distinct in the other direction because
    I'll never be satisfied Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced :)

Is this a known issue?

Is there any known resolution?

Sorry in advance if anyone feels this is misscategorized. Appreciate any intel anyone can share.

:)

chiVA online, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Saeleth Win User

What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

A couple more days and I will be playing Darksiders Genesis!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why Microsoft doesnt put their games/gamepass on gfn?

Probably cause nvidia and ms aren't partners in consoles since xbox original? And nvidia over charged them for the gpus

Currentky it's amd that is partnered with ms

And you seem to forget one important thing

Its streaming but nvidia gpus arent compatible with xcloud anyways

You do realize that xcloud isn't for.PCs right?

You forget.that gamepass already have pc games as.with playanywhere games and full pc games.

Gamestreaming is console.specific games streamed to ANDROID and iOS devices NOT PCs

Xbox consoles support v sync not gsync on monitors as gsync is a nvidia only standard vs v sync which is universal and supported by amd and other manufacturers
  4. BowenB23 Win User

Must have games that aren't on Game Pass?

I really want to play Genesis. I am hoping it makes it on since the other Darksiders did.
  5. Tim w 619 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

I finished Darksiders Genesis today (all achievements & all quests) and got to finish borderlands 3 Moxxi's heist dlc today which was great
  6. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xcloud Save PC Gaming

Hello there! I hope everything is going well for you!

Regarding the issue that you have, please try to uninstall the game and sign out from the Xbox app, after that restart your PC and reinstall the game.

If the issue still persists try following the steps on this link please Troubleshoot gameplay issues on a Windows 10 device | Xbox Support.
Thema:

1. Darksiders Genesis PC vs xCloud saves not synced - Similar Threads - Darksiders Genesis xCloud

2. Darksiders II, Xbox One version, disc not reading on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Darksiders II, Xbox One version, disc not reading on Series X: Hello, I can't get my Series X to show that there is a disc to install when I insert Darksiders II. e54a3b67-a8eb-48b3-b5c8-b89544fb9854
  3. Darksiders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Darksiders: Ive loved the darksiders game i recently bought it on sale but what caught my at somepoint the audio from darksiders 1 warmaster edition is very glitchy i play on Xbox series S anyone els that...
  4. Can't download Darksiders 3. Error Code: 0x00000001

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Darksiders 3. Error Code: 0x00000001: Since the game is living xgp soon, I downloaded it just now. But as is shown on the picture, it went wrong with the error code 0x00000001. I've tried to reset my PC, change my location, update...
  5. Darksiders Genesis - Game Recommendation - Now on Xbox Game Pass ( Game...

in XboX Insiders
    Darksiders Genesis - Game Recommendation - Now on Xbox Game Pass ( Game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/coyoteshck [link] [comments]
  6. Fortnite Darksiders Bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite Darksiders Bundle: Hello, i recently redeemed the Fortnite Darkfire Bundle on the Xbox App on PC and i opened Fortnite and nor the skins nor the v-bucks are there. I didn't recieve any of them. My Xbox and Epic...
  7. Darksiders 3 shutting of my Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Darksiders 3 shutting of my Xbox X: Their is a boss fight (gluttony) in Darksiders 3 that has two stages. EVERY time I get past stage one, the game shuts my xbox off during the transition scene. Claims its overheating, but it isn't...
  8. Darksiders 3 game review in project xcloud asia

in XboX Insiders
    Darksiders 3 game review in project xcloud asia: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  9. gris and darksiders 3

in XBoX on Windows
    gris and darksiders 3: hello, i have gris and darksiders 3 intall in my pc, but the games dont work, gris doesnt apper images never and darksiders 3 is error everytime this error:...
  10. Não Consigo Baixar/Iniciar Darksiders 3[I Can't Download / Start Darksiders 3]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não Consigo Baixar/Iniciar Darksiders 3[I Can't Download / Start Darksiders 3]: Há alguns dias atrás eu baixei o jogo "Darksiders 3" pelo Game Pass, joguei por algumas horas. Porém, um tempo depois, toda vez que eu tentava iniciar o jogo, o jogo simplesmente não iniciava (mas...