Dash being reverted back to old again

Discus and support Dash being reverted back to old again in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lcg22, Oct 4, 2019.

1. /u/lcg22
    /u/lcg22 Guest

/u/lcg22, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

PREVIEW NEW EXPERIENCE

"No forum for help"

How about the preview support forum
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

When you signed up for the new dash you were warned that it could cause issues & that a factory reset was part of reverting back to the old dash.

A factory reset is the only way to wipe the new dash from your hard drive.
  3. NigelAllen1 Win User

Error

I just tries this again and now i am getting error 0xc101ab66 and then reverts back to the old error!
  4. ps360 Win User

XBL Beacons & Other New Social Features Incoming To Xbox.com

Just revert back to the old site + forums.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Dashboard change?

No. Once you upgrade there is no way to revert back to the old style.
  6. MajorIris Win User

Dashboard Update

You can not revert back to the old dashboard. Metro is here to stay.
Thema:

1. Dash being reverted back to old again - Similar Threads - Dash being reverted

2. New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.: Im on the Beta Ring and had received the new Dashboard update a couple of weeks ago. But throughout the week I put on a game that I played for a couple of hours only to find the dashboard has...
  3. Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

in XboX Insiders
    Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert: Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language. I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my console i went into Borderlands 3 (which was...
  4. Got the new dash xp - it is great. But perhaps we can make it "Fluent"?

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dash xp - it is great. But perhaps we can make it "Fluent"?: [IMG] Of course the new dash is still in development, but could we have more of the Fluent Design in it? Like acrylic on the top and more customization over the tiles? And the build number,...
  5. New dash Suggestions !! :D

in XboX Insiders
    New dash Suggestions !! :D: [IMG] Hi there, First Reddit post :D Some may remember that name from some suggestions post for the dash with mockups that took way too much of my time on the xbox forum. Since I quite like...
  6. re xbox x dash board

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re xbox x dash board: hi all I am in need of some help this is what is happening high every time i load fallout 76 game to play with in minutes it freezes, and goes back to the Xbox x dashboard, i have done the clear...
  7. My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...

in XboX Insiders
    My take on the new dash. Twists above Resume. Discover moved down into pins. Groups all...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CrazyGreekDude [link] [comments]
  8. Experimental dash feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Experimental dash feedback: Performance. Everyone's claiming it has a performance boost but I am not noticing any difference. Games and Apps now re-loads every time you enter it, so this part is actually slower. Fairly...
  9. New Dash, Still "Add More"

in XboX Insiders
    New Dash, Still "Add More": Was really hoping this would be removed or have a way to remove implemented this new dashboard update. I love to be as minimal as possible, so this update is a step in the right direction for me....
  10. Being kicked back to the dash in career in FIFA 14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked back to the dash in career in FIFA 14: Is there going to be a fix for the issue with being kicked back to the dash following the end of a career mode game? I have made sure that only one controller is connected and EA and Origin emails...