Dashboard B without internet connection...

Discus and support Dashboard B without internet connection... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Nemesis96 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nemesis96, Oct 26, 2019.

1. /u/Nemesis96
    /u/Nemesis96 Guest

/u/Nemesis96, Oct 26, 2019
  2. BigWoODoO Win User

For unknown reason the game was too long to start error: 0x8027025a

i don't think my internet connection is the issue...

This is my internet connection

20 mbits = download

10 mbits = upload

i play killer instinct without any problem i don't get kicked to the dashboard with that error.
  3. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

K/D?

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

EVERYBODY dashboards, but connection makes ALL the difference in my K/D, whatever.

[/quote]I have never and will never dashboard. If it happens, the internet or power went out.
  4. Mister Barakus Win User

THE customer in china can't connect the xlive!!why!why!why!why!why!

Hello,

I'd like to start by acknowledging where you're all coming from. It would seem that if right after a dashboard update you're unable to connect, it'd be the new dashboard's fault.

However... the new dashboard has been tried and tested and simply does not impair your ability to connect. The new dashboard update is completely unrelated to your ability to connect - it's simply a coincidence. We're slowly rolling out the update, and
    we've received several reports of consoles without the update in China that are not able to connect.
    Nevertheless, we're thankful of the report, we're currently still investigating.

Cheers.
  5. thetonyclifton Win User

Can't play games on xbox live

Are you getting any specific error code?

Have you tried running the test connection option from the dashboard?

Are your other devices laptop etc connected to the internet without problems?

What type of connection are you using wireless or wired?
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Regional Problems and Downloaded Content doubts

[quote user="GreenCerealBox"]

Hi guys, another question:. My house has an internet connection to a singapore Internet Service Provider. Singapore is a supported region. So am i able to download the game, and play it without the use of an internet connection after download? Thanks

[/quote]

Provided it is on the marketplace for your region.
Thema:

1. Dashboard B without internet connection... - Similar Threads - Dashboard without internet

2. Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard: Seems like most if not all people in alpha skip ahead and testing the new dashboard don't have any access to the new quests or earning points. Any development staff able to comment on this...
  3. Xbox One dashboard drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One dashboard drifting: I've tried everything it's not the controllers it just continues to drift right and down I've tried clearing the cache the problem started yesterday and I don't know why please help...
  4. removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.: removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it. 9b00fe17-8a65-4bc1-9f1a-10b83cfa373e
  5. Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard: [img] I am getting alot of blank tiles i have reset the console but still the same can i have help please e22886b7-3c65-4414-a140-8b93a9e6f838
  6. Try to launch Battlefront II and it takes me back to the dashboard without any message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try to launch Battlefront II and it takes me back to the dashboard without any message: I just received this game for Christmas and when I insert the disc to play it takes me back to the dashboard without any message. Please help! b4ee5c10-55fa-4b98-95ec-8dfc4596d554
  7. Xbox Dashboard Scrolls left without Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dashboard Scrolls left without Controller: My Xbox One S started to scroll left. I thought it was my controller so I switched controllers. Same issue. Then I hard reset my Xbox by holding down the power button for 10 seconds and then...
  8. TV & Movies and Music Page missing from dashboard and browse the Xbox market place without ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV & Movies and Music Page missing from dashboard and browse the Xbox market place without ...: I just got a brand new Xbox 360. The TV & Movies and Music Page is missing from my dashboard any reason why ? Also how do i browse the Xbox market place without constantly searching for games ??...
  9. My preview dashboard membership has changed without my doing so. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My preview dashboard membership has changed without my doing so. Why?: So, I guess I'm no longer a preview dashboard member, I don't know why. When I open the preview dashboard app and look at my stats it says i'm level 3 and number 1760 on the global leaderboards,...
  10. Does the new dashboard update allow music without the need to be snapped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new dashboard update allow music without the need to be snapped?: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I feel like it's an xbox live service. One that should be supplied. Not sure it's been asked or not but is there a way (with the latest dashboard) to listen to...