Dashboard "Featured" column

Discus and support Dashboard "Featured" column in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had my console for awhile now. It is completely up to date and is connected to Live daily. The problem I'm having is the "featured" column on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElWormo1, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ElWormo1
    ElWormo1 Guest

I've had my console for awhile now. It is completely up to date and is connected to Live daily. The problem I'm having is the "featured" column on the dash never changes. It has the same 3 tutorials (let us show you around, discover great apps and features
    and learn to snap, pin and more). I've noticed these things change when a profile isn't logged in, but the second any profile (I have 4 total, all Gold) on my console logs in, it reverts back to these tutorials. I've watched them several times to try to get
    them to clear. I've hard reset my console, cleared the cache, opened ports, reset my modem/router, I've tried everything under the sun and this will not change. I even had a very lengthy conversation via twitter with xbox support (Adam England on Twitter)
    where they couldn't resolve the matter either. I realize this issue isn't pertinent to how my console runs (it works fine and I enjoy it daily) but it is just nagging me at this point. So, has anyone else experienced this? If so, could you resolve it and how?
    Let me know. Thanks!

:)

ElWormo1, Jan 20, 2014
  2. Fardream
    Fardream Guest
    Remove "Featured" section on Dashboard

How to remove the "Featured" Section on Dashboard?

Fardream, Jan 20, 2014
  3. Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

[quote user="xXExoticKidXx"]

is it also in the australian dashboard?

[/quote]

http://www.rtbot.net/Xbox_Live_Event_Player

It says here in the Available countries column of the upcoming events table that some stuff is viewable in Australia. Just have a look about your dashboard for the player.

U Could B Mine, Jan 20, 2014
  4. Dashboard "Featured" column

Same problem here. Wont go away. Spoke with xbox and they said it might be a bug that will be fixxed with a future update.

TomTravoltaLMAO, Feb 13, 2014
  5. TomTravoltaLMAO Win User

Same problem here. Wont go away. Spoke with xbox and they said it might be a bug that will be fixxed with a future update.
  6. GRENDELB0MB Win User

Netflix video freeze when snapped

This blows, this was my favorite feature. And kinda miss the continue watching column.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox 360 Mic

To add a signature to your post, go to Forums Home and to the right of the page you will a `Featured Content` column. Scroll down the page and at the bottom of this column you will see Settings, click on this and you will see the section to add a signature.
  8. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

cencel

9. U Could B Mine Win User

Xbox Live Event Player for E3 Now Live

[quote user="xXExoticKidXx"]

is it also in the australian dashboard?

[/quote]

http://www.rtbot.net/Xbox_Live_Event_Player

It says here in the Available countries column of the upcoming events table that some stuff is viewable in Australia. Just have a look about your dashboard for the player.
Thema:

1. Dashboard "Featured" column - Similar Threads - Dashboard Featured column

2. Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded: Xbox preview alpha Build 1908 The dashboard is not loaded. After upgrading to Build 1908 the dashboard does not load I have already reported the bug via the function report a problem. submitted...
  3. XboX Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX Dashboard: My xbox dashboard is taking to long to start I have restarted it many times (like 50) and it still doesnt work. I have looked up countless videos and read many community help pages and dont know...
  4. Xbox Dashboard // Menus Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dashboard // Menus Freezing: Hi, My Xbox dashboard will occasionally (probably 5-6 times a day) freeze. When I close the menus and open them back on it remains on what I was on when it froze. For example if I had just clicked...
  5. Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading: This problem started late last week and it has seriously frustrated me. I have been trying to finish career mode on F1 2018 before the new game comes out and im at usa in season 10 but as i try to...
  6. Dashboard not responding to controller inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard not responding to controller inputs: Again, a full shut-down / restart fixes it. But it's a new issue for me, and I'm seeing a lot more issues of late. Mostly minor but they're adding up. Turned Xbox on using controller, the profile...
  7. Missing features on dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing features on dashboard: Hello, I'm missing features on my account. It looks like this https://s32.postimg.org/5tm8aqazp/20160630_230647.jpg I have created another profile which is alright. Everything is there. What's...
  8. Xbox One Dashboard sounds on/off feature needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Dashboard sounds on/off feature needed: Hi Xbox crew, just a minor gripe, id like the ability to turn dashboard tones on and off which seems to be implemented in the insider app currently so hopefully Microsoft are working to implement...
  9. Dashboard featured items

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard featured items: Not sure where to post this, but is there anyway to have certain ads not show up as a feature item? My young child doesn't appreciate The Marked Ones on the dashboard. Lol...
  10. 'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched.

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Featured' tabs on the dashboard are glitched.: just got this xbox a couple days ago.. updated it right away. on the dashboard under 'FEATURED' I've got the same 3 tabs there... 'Let us show you around', 'Discover great apps & features',...