Dashboard Ghosting, among all of the other issues

Discus and support Dashboard Ghosting, among all of the other issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxInsider127372827 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxInsider127372827, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Dashboard Ghosting, among all of the other issues

/u/XboxInsider127372827, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Uhly76 Win User

friends

I'll play. I'm looking to eventually defeat all of the most wanted ghosts among other things.
  3. Kaijufanatic Win User

Slow Xbox Guide and Dashboard, among other issues.

Yep, it's the hard drive. When my profile was in the USB, everything was fine. That's sad to hear, since I've barely had my Xbox for close to three years. Man, time flies by.
  4. HassanB Win User

You could try to get a new hard drive, they sell them at Gamestop refurbished in 20GB, 60GB, 120GB, and 250GB for the original Xbox 360 models.
  5. StrikerStripe3D Win User

Sorry to hear that man although if what Hassassinade says is true trying a USB flash drive might work here is a good flash drive

www.kingston.com/.../personal_business
    It comes in 64GB 128GB 256GB options e.g. You could have 3 of these and your Xbox would have 768GB SSD storage also I believe this would load quicker aswell being SSD.
  6. HassanB Win User

Hello,

What happens if you remove your hard drive and use a USB Flash Drive to download your profile onto there and run it from there. Does the dashboard, guide and all other stuff load perfectly fine or is it still slow?

That's the true way to know if there's something wrong with your hard drive that's causing this issue or if it's the console. If it's the hard drive you could try to format it but it's likely it's an actual issue with the hard drive being able to read (slow
    loading, opening/closing applications and the guide) / write data (randomly losing your profile). Something like this usually points to a hard drive with bad sectors (failing hard drive).

You should be able to move all of your save files to the cloud and copy the files to the USB Flash Drive your using in the interim. If it is the hard drive that's the problem, you can attempt to format it and see if the problem fixes. If not, even after formatting
    the issue sticks then it's likely an issue with the hard drive (if the USB Flash Drive was perfectly fine in terms of the slow dashboard, guide, and apps opening/closing).

Hope that makes sense to you, if not, I'll try and explain.
Thema:

Dashboard Ghosting, among all of the other issues

1. Dashboard Ghosting, among all of the other issues - Similar Threads - Dashboard Ghosting among

2. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

in XboX Insiders
    "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start": Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by /u/theonlysweett [link] [comments]
  3. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Mouse input on Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse input on Dashboard: Can we please for the life of Chief get mouses to work on the dashboard! Its so hard navigating dash with a keyboard. Internet Explorer and Minecraft have mouse input. Why not dashboard?...
  5. New dashboard with Beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard with Beta ring: Just updated my fiancé’s Xbox One S on the beta ring and she received the new dashboard... Not sure if this is a thing for others, but it happened. Signed her account on to my Xbox One X and...
  6. Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring: Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will work is the XB button but cannot even report...
  7. Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard: Hello everyone, Sorry for the long post but I wanted to provide all the detail that I could. TLDR:X1X is crashing to the dashboard after lengthy play sessions and driving me and my party...
  8. Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click: Hello everyone, I need some help with a problem regarding my Xbox One S controller. In the dashboard it just skips the selection, and if you try to move in 1 direction it will make 2 steps,...
  9. Dashboard Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard Update: I didn't get the dashboard update, where is it? i've seen other people get this update why haven't I. 34cc52e7-402d-4747-8503-7b6413d36936
  10. Xbox one dashboard color issues (Ghost color)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dashboard color issues (Ghost color): So I changed the dashboard color and so did my wife on her login she used pink and now even after resetting the Xbox One and not adding her to the game system there is a solid pink screen that...