dashboard Idea =)

Discus and support dashboard Idea =) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] hello again,and thank you,thank you for making me do better! 2nd attempt at a dashboard idea. nothing south of this screen and no tabs to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/FATTYSTUD
    /u/FATTYSTUD Guest

dashboard Idea =)

dashboard Idea =) [​IMG]

hello again,and thank you,thank you for making me do better!

2nd attempt at a dashboard idea.

nothing south of this screen and no tabs to scroll through.idea being able to customise the 6 tiles in what order and what ones you have visable,so you can remove the ones you don't want and arrange the one's you do want.

maybe the long line of G&A tiles could be either recently used one's or one's you choose to put there yourself.

I know everyone is different and have different idea's.

what would you do and change?

cheers

https://i.redd.it/vl3sux33hav31.png

submitted by /u/FATTYSTUD
    [link] [comments]

/u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 28, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Mainscreen customization?

3. Saeleth Win User

xbox dashboards

Not necessarily a bad idea, but are you talking about the 360 dashboard or previous versions of the XBO dashboard?
  4. freakyninja93 Win User

tips from one a bottom feeder

good idea as long as they dont dashboard
  5. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

xbox dashboards

I don't think this is a great idea since the newer Dashboard has features that the old dashboard didn't have. If you still want this idea to be heard here is a feedback page where you can submit this idea and people can vote on if they want this or not.
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

Live Update Question.

A Good Idea to try it before knocking it

-

New Dashboard looks better, groups media better and is mostly faster then the old dashboard
Thema:

dashboard Idea =)

1. dashboard Idea =) - Similar Threads - dashboard Idea

2. xbox one dashboard issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one dashboard issues: Over the last two days or so my xbox dashboard will become faulty, i will push the A button to get into a sub menu or any time i have to push A regarding the dashboard it wont work it picks up im...
  3. Showing email on home dashboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    Showing email on home dashboard: When i go to my settings to show my email on dashboard the box is greyed out and i cant access it a65b5c31-84b9-4493-9d1d-fa901e10e48b
  4. Not smooth text transition in the dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Not smooth text transition in the dashboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rocku_Man [link] [comments]
  5. Showcase this week on dashboard please

in XboX Insiders
    Showcase this week on dashboard please: Started my Xbox this morning expecting to see something shouting out about this exciting week ahead and all the demos. And nothing all demos buried in the store under the demo area. I know Xbox...
  6. Can't use Xbox 360 dashboard features

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Xbox 360 dashboard features: So I just got a 360 today and when I set it up I noticed that I can't use certain features like download apps and alot of other stuff and I think it's due to the discrepancy between the locale in...
  7. My Xbox One X is frozen on dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X is frozen on dashboard: When I turned on my Xbox One X I was stuck on the dashboard and could not move with the controller. 2dc35e65-076d-41d4-9847-f76595a12b7b
  8. Xbox One X Crashing to Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing to Dashboard: Hiya All, Im hoping anyone can help me out as I am out of ideas what to do with the box of junk which is on my desk at the moment. Its a One X 1 Tb Model 1787 which i have bought via Marketplace...
  9. Dashboard idea

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard idea: [IMG] dashboard idea based on the 4 tile dash. not much different from the one being tested. I know everyone is different and have different idea's.this was done just using basic paint 3d....
  10. group A dashboard idea

in XboX Insiders
    group A dashboard idea: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATTYSTUD [link] [comments]