dashboard Idea =)

Discus and support dashboard Idea =) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] hello again,and thank you,thank you for making me do better! 2nd attempt at a dashboard idea. nothing south of this screen and no tabs to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/FATTYSTUD
    /u/FATTYSTUD Guest

dashboard Idea =)

dashboard Idea =) [​IMG]

hello again,and thank you,thank you for making me do better!

2nd attempt at a dashboard idea.

nothing south of this screen and no tabs to scroll through.idea being able to customise the 6 tiles in what order and what ones you have visable,so you can remove the ones you don't want and arrange the one's you do want.

maybe the long line of G&A tiles could be either recently used one's or one's you choose to put there yourself.

I know everyone is different and have different idea's.

what would you do and change?

cheers

https://i.redd.it/vl3sux33hav31.png

submitted by /u/FATTYSTUD
    [link] [comments]

/u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

xbox dashboards

Not necessarily a bad idea, but are you talking about the 360 dashboard or previous versions of the XBO dashboard?
  3. freakyninja93 Win User

tips from one a bottom feeder

good idea as long as they dont dashboard
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

xbox dashboards

I don't think this is a great idea since the newer Dashboard has features that the old dashboard didn't have. If you still want this idea to be heard here is a feedback page where you can submit this idea and people can vote on if they want this or not.
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

Live Update Question.

A Good Idea to try it before knocking it

-

New Dashboard looks better, groups media better and is mostly faster then the old dashboard
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

I don't have any issues with the dashboard personally, and if I come across any ideas, I will submit them to Xbox Ideas.
Thema:

dashboard Idea =)

1. dashboard Idea =) - Similar Threads - dashboard Idea

2. removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.: removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it. 9b00fe17-8a65-4bc1-9f1a-10b83cfa373e
  3. Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard: [img] I am getting alot of blank tiles i have reset the console but still the same can i have help please e22886b7-3c65-4414-a140-8b93a9e6f838
  4. Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps crashing back to dashboard in multiple games: Good morning Had my xbox one x for just over a month & seem to have had nothing but problems. Experiencing regular freezing and being sent back to dashbaord when playing games. This happens on...
  5. The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    The New Dashboard 11/4/2019: Hi I am trying to find out how I can get the new dashboard (which may only be for preview program members at this time) on what is now my main console. I am a preview member for almost three years...
  6. xbox dashboard keeps on changing

in XboX Insiders
    xbox dashboard keeps on changing: [IMG] Every time I turn on my xbox I feel like my dashboard is switching back and fourth between the new one and the old one. this is my current one but I've had the new one also and where are...
  7. Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Which ring will let me try out the B dashboard?: I am on Xbox One S. Is the new dashboard working properly? Current dashboard is really slow. Which ring should I join for B dashboard? submitted by /u/unnatixlr8 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard: I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead Program and I am encountering an issue where when you are navigating the dashboard it skips two spaces instead of one and a button press registers twice. I started a...
  9. Dashboard idea

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard idea: [IMG] dashboard idea based on the 4 tile dash. not much different from the one being tested. I know everyone is different and have different idea's.this was done just using basic paint 3d....
  10. group A dashboard idea

in XboX Insiders
    group A dashboard idea: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATTYSTUD [link] [comments]