Dashboard idea

Discus and support Dashboard idea in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] dashboard idea based on the 4 tile dash. not much different from the one being tested. I know everyone is different and have different... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/FATTYSTUD
    /u/FATTYSTUD Guest

Dashboard idea

/u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Saeleth Win User

xbox dashboards

Not necessarily a bad idea, but are you talking about the 360 dashboard or previous versions of the XBO dashboard?
  3. freakyninja93 Win User

tips from one a bottom feeder

good idea as long as they dont dashboard
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

xbox dashboards

I don't think this is a great idea since the newer Dashboard has features that the old dashboard didn't have. If you still want this idea to be heard here is a feedback page where you can submit this idea and people can vote on if they want this or not.
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

Live Update Question.

A Good Idea to try it before knocking it

-

New Dashboard looks better, groups media better and is mostly faster then the old dashboard
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

I don't have any issues with the dashboard personally, and if I come across any ideas, I will submit them to Xbox Ideas.
Thema:

Dashboard idea

1. Dashboard idea - Similar Threads - Dashboard idea

2. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

in XboX Insiders
    "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start": Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by /u/theonlysweett [link] [comments]
  3. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Mouse input on Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse input on Dashboard: Can we please for the life of Chief get mouses to work on the dashboard! Its so hard navigating dash with a keyboard. Internet Explorer and Minecraft have mouse input. Why not dashboard?...
  5. New dashboard with Beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard with Beta ring: Just updated my fiancé’s Xbox One S on the beta ring and she received the new dashboard... Not sure if this is a thing for others, but it happened. Signed her account on to my Xbox One X and...
  6. Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring: Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will work is the XB button but cannot even report...
  7. Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Games Crashing To Dashboard: Hello everyone, Sorry for the long post but I wanted to provide all the detail that I could. TLDR:X1X is crashing to the dashboard after lengthy play sessions and driving me and my party...
  8. Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller skipping selections on Dashboard. D-Pad/Stick double click: Hello everyone, I need some help with a problem regarding my Xbox One S controller. In the dashboard it just skips the selection, and if you try to move in 1 direction it will make 2 steps,...
  9. dashboard Idea =)

in XboX Insiders
    dashboard Idea =): [IMG] hello again,and thank you,thank you for making me do better! 2nd attempt at a dashboard idea. nothing south of this screen and no tabs to scroll through.idea being able to customise the...
  10. group A dashboard idea

in XboX Insiders
    group A dashboard idea: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATTYSTUD [link] [comments]