Dashboard really laggy and slow.

Discus and support Dashboard really laggy and slow. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there my dashboard has become really laggy and slow after the recent update. When installing this update I ran into trouble with it sticking at 66%.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jazza1001, Apr 2, 2019.

1. jazza1001
    jazza1001 Guest

Hi there my dashboard has become really laggy and slow after the recent update. When installing this update I ran into trouble with it sticking at 66%. I phoned Xbox and they talked me through sorting that. But now my dash isn't just slow it's extremely
    slow. Taking over 20 seconds when transitioning from menu to menu. Any help would be grateful

:)

jazza1001, Apr 2, 2019
  2. jazza1001 Win User

Yes I am. Reported it too. New update on console this morning still have the same issue.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Since this is an insider build and the issues are not general release, and since you've reported it to the team already, the best place to talk and troubleshoot this issue further is with other Insiders, and see if others are having the same issue and if
    they have found any resolutions at the
    Xbox Insider Subreddit.

That way it keeps the information together that applies as opposed to issues that are coming up with General release, and keeps the conversation more focused.
  4. jazza1001 Win User

Tried the soft factory reset but no change. This is the 2nd update that I've had trouble with. The 1st stopped my controller from syncing and now this. Not happy at all.
  5. killerkaesar Win User

Are you in the insider preview?
  6. jazza1001 Win User

Yeah I'm on the insider preview. I gave already done this.
Thema:

1. Dashboard really laggy and slow. - Similar Threads - Dashboard really laggy

2. New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.

in XboX Insiders
    New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.: It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit smaller but the fact that we, the users, can...
  3. Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard: What happened to the gamepass access for the new dashboard? It’s super hard to find the gamepass area now, you really have to dig to find it. I’m able to find it in the new Xbox store however the...
  4. New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough: I was fortunate enough to get into Alpha Skip and in Group B for the dashboard testing. I got to say, wow. So far I have encountered zero bugs that hinders my experience. Other than 1 time my X...
  5. New Dashboard Experience

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Experience: I’m currently in Group B. I like the IDEA, but I think it is just flawed. I personally enjoyed Group A better for one big reason. The four tiles instead of the massive games and apps icon helped...
  6. Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0: I loved the original Experimental Dashboard, but the new version they just put out is step backwords. What's more annoying is they removed the Rate the Update option so I can't even express my...
  7. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  8. download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    download speed going really slow since most recent dashboard update: I have a broadband connection of 200mb/s on my xbox one which is wired by an ethernet cable and since the most recent dashboard update it seems to now have been capt to around 40mb/s and it will...
  9. I have been meaning to say this for a long time but I really hate this New Xbox One dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been meaning to say this for a long time but I really hate this New Xbox One dashboard: I hated it since the first time I was forced to download it because I forgot to opt out of the preview program. Most of the issues with party chat connectivity have not been fixed and the overall...
  10. Free stuff advertised on my home screen/dashboard not really free???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free stuff advertised on my home screen/dashboard not really free???: Hey gang, so I dont have cable, but I have internet and xbox live, and I was so excited to see the Bieber roast Advertised for free on my xbox one homescreen/dashboard, says "bieber roast Watch it...