Dashboard redesign's emphasis of MS Rewards isn't great.

Discus and support Dashboard redesign's emphasis of MS Rewards isn't great. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; MS rewards isn't great, it's really pushed heavily in this new update, to make rewards worthwhile all the values for the rewards need to be tweaked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ph00p, Sep 14, 2019.

1. /u/ph00p
    /u/ph00p Guest

MS rewards isn't great, it's really pushed heavily in this new update, to make rewards worthwhile all the values for the rewards need to be tweaked more in the favor of the user rather than MS. I get it, MS wants you to use bing.

We can just use the App, we don't need an ENTIRE section taken up by that.

submitted by /u/ph00p
    [link] [comments]

/u/ph00p, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Dashboard redesign's emphasis of MS Rewards isn't great. - Similar Threads - Dashboard redesign's emphasis

2. Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.: I am currently have an issue opening the Xbox accessories app. I have had similar issues with other applications, deleting the application and reinstalling the application solve the issue. How...
  4. Problems with slow loading for the homescreen dashboard and also slow loading for the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with slow loading for the homescreen dashboard and also slow loading for the Xbox...: I have been noticing slow loading for the homescreen dashboard of my Xbox one X and I have also been noticing slow loading for the Xbox insider hub app via console. I have tried uninstalling and...
  5. I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on the new dashboard. How are you meant to get to the store and deals with gold now?: With the original tabs/twists it was easy. With the 4 box version of preview it was easy to get to the store but sometimes I had to go through "my games and apps" to get to deals with gold. Now...
  6. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?: I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the latest update and still the same? Is this only...
  7. "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start"

in XboX Insiders
    "Xbox Dashboard took too long to start": Just updated my Xbox and I keep getting error 0x8027025a. I have soft and hard restarted my Xbox and it keeps happening. submitted by /u/theonlysweett [link] [comments]
  8. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  9. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one dashboard redesign ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dashboard redesign ?: I'm not happy with the current layout and navigation. I loved the "Metro" style for a few months but have grown to dislike it a lot. The large recently played screen which allows you to switch...