Dashboard suggestion

Discus and support Dashboard suggestion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Both A and B are better than the previous one IMHO. :) We should give Microsoft some credit for that. But devs, make the next move. Put an option in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Polemarxos1988, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Dashboard suggestion

Both A and B are better than the previous one IMHO. Dashboard suggestion :) We should give Microsoft some credit for that. But devs, make the next move.

Put an option in settings to let us freely change Dashboard. Enable us by giving power, to choose simply like a theme style. Consider it.

submitted by /u/Polemarxos1988
    [link] [comments]

/u/Polemarxos1988, Oct 28, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

dashboard update suggestion

Hey mate, great suggestion I always end up appearing offline for a month because I've forgotten.

Its best to put all your feedback at the following link, you can even add more ideas or rate other users feedback as well:
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/
  3. Rémi Chambard Win User

Xbox One Dashboard Suggestions

For all of your suggestions, go to
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    . Most of your ideas are already there so don't hesitate to vote for them in order to get the attention of the Xbox team.
  4. Moshood K Win User

Upgrading Issue

I checked on the dashboard and it's not there any other suggestions?
  5. GoldyBoy99 Win User

Xbox One Dashboard Suggestions are Strange

Thanks for the advice. I checked and everything was unrestricted as can be. I'm going to fiddle around with it a little more and see if I can get anything to change. The other accounts show the exact same suggestion tiles.

My dashboard literally has 2 Scooby Doo adds, a Toy Story add, and some other little cartoon. :(
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One Dashboard Suggestions are Strange

Check your personal and privacy settings. I do believe there's a family option somewhere in there that sets content to only show family-friendly content. You might have that option accidentally turned on.
Thema:

Dashboard suggestion

1. Dashboard suggestion - Similar Threads - Dashboard suggestion

2. Xbox One dashboard drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One dashboard drifting: I've tried everything it's not the controllers it just continues to drift right and down I've tried clearing the cache the problem started yesterday and I don't know why please help...
  3. removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it.: removing the promotion on the dashboard if a player already tried it. 9b00fe17-8a65-4bc1-9f1a-10b83cfa373e
  4. Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank tiles on Xbox dashboard: [img] I am getting alot of blank tiles i have reset the console but still the same can i have help please e22886b7-3c65-4414-a140-8b93a9e6f838
  5. Removing ads and suggestions & make dashboard better

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing ads and suggestions & make dashboard better: I've been using my Xbox one since I got it in 2013 and recently upgraded to an Xbox one x this year. I've been very loyal to this ecosystem and play almost all of my games here along with paying...
  6. Suggested Dashboard Changes to "Friends" Section (Join/Invite Friends Faster)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggested Dashboard Changes to "Friends" Section (Join/Invite Friends Faster): When I want to party up with, or join a friend, the steps include (from the home screen): 1. Scroll to the "Friends" tab 2. Click on the big "Friends" tile 3. Scroll to, and select my friend's...
  7. Xbox One Dashboard Suggestions are Strange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Dashboard Suggestions are Strange: I've been enjoying my Xbox One and am awaiting Sunset Overdrive on Tuesday but I've been having one problem. You know the little add tiles or the things that have cool suggestions for things to...
  8. Xbox One Dashboard Noise - Fix suggested

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Dashboard Noise - Fix suggested: Thanks MS. I've now been 10 days without my console and It's still at the Czech repair. So atleast other 10+ days to get it back, nearly month from home-to-home and can't play Forza/Destiny. :(...
  9. Xbox One Dashboard Suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Dashboard Suggestions: I couldn't find any thread for this, so here we go. Obviously, the dasboard is far from done, and needs loads of work to even be on par with 360 in terms of usabilty and performance. I just can't...
  10. dashboard update suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    dashboard update suggestion: there is no way to tell if you've set yourself as appear offline or online from the main dashboard. the green dot that is part of the profile view (indicating online), needs to be added to the...