Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

Discus and support Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash board ccce0f25-60a7-42ef-99c1-c038379108b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DRAG0N8U, Feb 15, 2020.

1. DRAG0N8U
    DRAG0N8U Guest

In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash

board

:)

DRAG0N8U, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Yeah, like others basically mentioned, it would be great if you could elaborate on this issue, so that people could assist as best as possible.

When you say, it "goes straight to dash", do you mean the games are crashing to the home screen? or it's as if you pressed the Xbox button on the controller?

Does it only happen with these games? Or have you tried other ones?

Are you part of the Insider program? If you go to the Settings > System > Console Info, then you can see which version of the OS is currently installed.

Also, have you tried hard resetting the console? All you have to do is hold the power button until the console turns off (it should only take about 10 seconds). After that, turn it back on, load up one of those games, and see if it is still happening.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

When you play is it taken to the dashboard or does the game close randomly? Does this only occur with those games mentioned?
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

what? really crazy. are you insider? maybe you are in a preview version and it may occurs otherwise have you tried a hard reset on the console? Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds
    or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test for results. Good Luck!
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Have had this occasionally myself, I just put it down to bugginess in system/games

If it happened alot i would want to look into more.

Try the power reset every so often, just to keep things fresh.

If it's just a specific game or 2 then give feedback, may be a bug they can look into
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Finished a Trial, can't play the game.

Thema:

1. Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles) - Similar Threads - Dashboard while games

2. Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer's in-dashboard VOD viewing inaccessible while hosting.: Recently, a blog post went out about how Mixer's in-dashboard viewing will allow you to watch past broadcasts from streamers and their clips (if they're partnered), but at the moment, it's...
  3. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?: I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the latest update and still the same? Is this only...
  4. No sound while at dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound while at dashboard.: When I play any game on my Xbox 360 Slim, my sound works great. When I go to the dashboard, I have no sound at all. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? cc09e83d-1b29-4451-b3af-797c0d212fd0
  5. Xbox Live disconnects, but only while using apps or dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live disconnects, but only while using apps or dashboard: My Xbox Live connection seems to say it is disconnected but it hasnt. If i check another device that is connected to the same router it will still be connected, so I know it isnt the internet...
  6. Dashboard to home screen while in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard to home screen while in game: On my second Xbox one console. First day one edition didn't have party chat. Traded it in for another Xbox one. This one constantly dashboards from being in game or in app to the home screen. Its...
  7. Left analogue stick click not working and dashboard taking a while to respond. (Repost)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analogue stick click not working and dashboard taking a while to respond. (Repost): I was playing farcry last night and upon starting a new round in the arena, I was unable to sprint. I thought that was weird, then discovered the same thing was happening on destiny and titanfall....
  8. Left analogue stick click not working and dashboard taking a while to respond.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analogue stick click not working and dashboard taking a while to respond.: I was playing farcry last night and upon starting a new round in the arena, I was unable to sprint. I thought that was weird, then discovered the same thing was happening on destiny and titanfall....
  9. [Help] Xbox Dashboard Freeze while Disk Install

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Help] Xbox Dashboard Freeze while Disk Install: Hello There! I was installing COD: Ghost from a disk today, my Xbox froze when the install was at 8% (Controller doesn't do anything, had new batteries). I then hit the power button and now it's...
  10. Kicked out to dashboard while loading a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked out to dashboard while loading a game...: This is happening to me a lot lately. If I try to load a game like Killer Instinct or even the Titanfall Beta, the loading screen showing the fullscreen game graphic will appear for a few seconds,...