dashboard

Discus and support dashboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I get to dashboard to be able to play on split screen? 6a892fc9-7aa1-467d-a82e-705447257897 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrineEvilJets, Jan 31, 2014.

1. dashboard

how do I get to dashboard to be able to play on split screen?

:)

PrineEvilJets, Jan 31, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    What's the purpose of modern Avatar?

IndieRock, Jan 31, 2014
  3. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    What's the purpose of modern Avatar?

I don't think an app is part of dashboard. That would be saying you can add comments on a live game stream on Mixer part of dashboard.

=== God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===

magicalclick, Jan 31, 2014
  4. BILDOCHAPMAN
    BILDOCHAPMAN Guest

dashboard

I don't believe that view is available split screen.

I wish it was but I haven't had any success.

BILDOCHAPMAN, Feb 6, 2014
  5. xF3ARxWRAITH Win User

The Dashboard

Ya idk why Microsoft is trying so hard to integrate xbox 360, windows, and zune to the metro garbage. If you have to pay for a service it better look nice and the xbox 360 dashboard doesn't.
  6. voteDC Win User

The Dashboard

[quote user="I Dashboard It"]The Dashboard wasn't invented so you can stare at it.[/quote]That's exactly what it was designed for. If the intention was that people would not look then they would not be advertising their own and other companies services so
    heavily on it.

If they didn't intend you to look then the dashboard would be purely functional, yet it is not. Otherwise we'd have something like the mini-dash available through the Guide button.
  7. puregaming1311 Win User

The Dashboard

I think that the dashboard has been designed to try to entice casual gamers to the xbox. Microsoft have brought all these apps to it and now we have got internet explorer on there. Its like Microsoft are saying this is an xbox, you can watch films on it,
    listen to music on it, use it to access the internet, watch catch up tv on it, oh and did we mention you can also play games on it. The game you have actually got in your xbox shows up as a small tile saying play ...... The XBOX is for playing games on, yes
    its fantastic that we can do all this other stuff on it and I do do all the other stuff on it. but gaming should be at the forefront. Gaming should stick out and the other things should be in the background, not the other way round.
  8. I Dashboard It Win User

The Dashboard

I never knew I had so many issues :/ This is heart-breaking! Jokes aside, like other people are going to tell you, if you don't want to look at the ads, then play a game. The Dashboard wasn't invented so you can stare at it.
  9. Naxo021207 Win User

DashBoard

What xbox 360 do you have? by experience I can say that in the old one the dashboard is really slow. If you have a 360 S it's probably your internet connection. If you are sure that is not the problem, you should try deleting the cache and rebooting.

To clear the cache on the Xbox 360 do the following:

Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade, and select Memory.

Highlight the HD symbol and press Y.

Press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.

You will see a confirmation message to confirm system maintenance, proceed.
Thema:

dashboard

1. dashboard - Similar Threads - dashboard

2. New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.

in XboX Insiders
    New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.: It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit smaller but the fact that we, the users, can...
  3. Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard: What happened to the gamepass access for the new dashboard? It’s super hard to find the gamepass area now, you really have to dig to find it. I’m able to find it in the new Xbox store however the...
  4. New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard can’t get here quick enough: I was fortunate enough to get into Alpha Skip and in Group B for the dashboard testing. I got to say, wow. So far I have encountered zero bugs that hinders my experience. Other than 1 time my X...
  5. New Dashboard Experience

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Experience: I’m currently in Group B. I like the IDEA, but I think it is just flawed. I personally enjoyed Group A better for one big reason. The four tiles instead of the massive games and apps icon helped...
  6. Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0: I loved the original Experimental Dashboard, but the new version they just put out is step backwords. What's more annoying is they removed the Rate the Update option so I can't even express my...
  7. xbox dashboard taking to long to start?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox dashboard taking to long to start?: I have been unable to play now for the last hour because non of my games would load. so i reset my system and now the xbox dashboard wont load. ive been trying to just reset my xbox for the past...
  8. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  9. A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...

in XboX Insiders
    A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments]
  10. Curious about the new dashboard and its intentions.

in XboX Insiders
    Curious about the new dashboard and its intentions.: Finally, I'm not in a control group (group B), but wondering what's the purpose of the redesign? Just to improve the dashboard or something more. It seems Xbox is moving to the Metro/Flat tile...