dashboard

Discus and support dashboard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I get to dashboard to be able to play on split screen? 6a892fc9-7aa1-467d-a82e-705447257897 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrineEvilJets, Jan 31, 2014.

1. dashboard

how do I get to dashboard to be able to play on split screen?

:)

PrineEvilJets, Jan 31, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    What's the purpose of modern Avatar?

IndieRock, Jan 31, 2014
  3. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    What's the purpose of modern Avatar?

I don't think an app is part of dashboard. That would be saying you can add comments on a live game stream on Mixer part of dashboard.

=== God is great. Tapatalk is ok. People are crazy. ===

magicalclick, Jan 31, 2014
  4. BILDOCHAPMAN
    BILDOCHAPMAN Guest

dashboard

I don't believe that view is available split screen.

I wish it was but I haven't had any success.

BILDOCHAPMAN, Feb 6, 2014
  5. xF3ARxWRAITH Win User

The Dashboard

Ya idk why Microsoft is trying so hard to integrate xbox 360, windows, and zune to the metro garbage. If you have to pay for a service it better look nice and the xbox 360 dashboard doesn't.
  6. voteDC Win User

The Dashboard

[quote user="I Dashboard It"]The Dashboard wasn't invented so you can stare at it.[/quote]That's exactly what it was designed for. If the intention was that people would not look then they would not be advertising their own and other companies services so
    heavily on it.

If they didn't intend you to look then the dashboard would be purely functional, yet it is not. Otherwise we'd have something like the mini-dash available through the Guide button.
  7. puregaming1311 Win User

The Dashboard

I think that the dashboard has been designed to try to entice casual gamers to the xbox. Microsoft have brought all these apps to it and now we have got internet explorer on there. Its like Microsoft are saying this is an xbox, you can watch films on it,
    listen to music on it, use it to access the internet, watch catch up tv on it, oh and did we mention you can also play games on it. The game you have actually got in your xbox shows up as a small tile saying play ...... The XBOX is for playing games on, yes
    its fantastic that we can do all this other stuff on it and I do do all the other stuff on it. but gaming should be at the forefront. Gaming should stick out and the other things should be in the background, not the other way round.
  8. I Dashboard It Win User

The Dashboard

I never knew I had so many issues :/ This is heart-breaking! Jokes aside, like other people are going to tell you, if you don't want to look at the ads, then play a game. The Dashboard wasn't invented so you can stare at it.
  9. Naxo021207 Win User

DashBoard

What xbox 360 do you have? by experience I can say that in the old one the dashboard is really slow. If you have a 360 S it's probably your internet connection. If you are sure that is not the problem, you should try deleting the cache and rebooting.

To clear the cache on the Xbox 360 do the following:

Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade, and select Memory.

Highlight the HD symbol and press Y.

Press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.

You will see a confirmation message to confirm system maintenance, proceed.
Thema:

dashboard

1. dashboard - Similar Threads - dashboard

2. xbox one dashboard issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one dashboard issues: Over the last two days or so my xbox dashboard will become faulty, i will push the A button to get into a sub menu or any time i have to push A regarding the dashboard it wont work it picks up im...
  3. Showing email on home dashboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    Showing email on home dashboard: When i go to my settings to show my email on dashboard the box is greyed out and i cant access it a65b5c31-84b9-4493-9d1d-fa901e10e48b
  4. Not smooth text transition in the dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Not smooth text transition in the dashboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rocku_Man [link] [comments]
  5. Showcase this week on dashboard please

in XboX Insiders
    Showcase this week on dashboard please: Started my Xbox this morning expecting to see something shouting out about this exciting week ahead and all the demos. And nothing all demos buried in the store under the demo area. I know Xbox...
  6. Can't use Xbox 360 dashboard features

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Xbox 360 dashboard features: So I just got a 360 today and when I set it up I noticed that I can't use certain features like download apps and alot of other stuff and I think it's due to the discrepancy between the locale in...
  7. My Xbox One X is frozen on dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X is frozen on dashboard: When I turned on my Xbox One X I was stuck on the dashboard and could not move with the controller. 2dc35e65-076d-41d4-9847-f76595a12b7b
  8. Xbox One X Crashing to Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Crashing to Dashboard: Hiya All, Im hoping anyone can help me out as I am out of ideas what to do with the box of junk which is on my desk at the moment. Its a One X 1 Tb Model 1787 which i have bought via Marketplace...
  9. Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Glitched: Two or three weeks ago, I had practically a fight with my 360 about my NAT being suddenly closed. Sometime during this battle, my dashboard started loading strangely; I didn’t really notice it...
  10. Xbox One X Dashboard Automatically Scrolls Right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dashboard Automatically Scrolls Right: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox One X about 2-3 months ago. Everything brand new. Today i started up the console and immediately, before even turning the controller on, the Xbox One X...