Dashboard

Discus and support Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am in alpha skip ahead and with this new update the dashboard has went back to the old one.also had trouble installing the update had to reset twice... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bharley999, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Dashboard

Am in alpha skip ahead and with this new update the dashboard has went back to the old one.also had trouble installing the update had to reset twice for it to work.

submitted by /u/Bharley999
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bharley999, Aug 30, 2019
  2. xF3ARxWRAITH Win User

The Dashboard

Ya idk why Microsoft is trying so hard to integrate xbox 360, windows, and zune to the metro garbage. If you have to pay for a service it better look nice and the xbox 360 dashboard doesn't.
  3. voteDC Win User

The Dashboard

[quote user="I Dashboard It"]The Dashboard wasn't invented so you can stare at it.[/quote]That's exactly what it was designed for. If the intention was that people would not look then they would not be advertising their own and other companies services so
    heavily on it.

If they didn't intend you to look then the dashboard would be purely functional, yet it is not. Otherwise we'd have something like the mini-dash available through the Guide button.
  4. puregaming1311 Win User

The Dashboard

I think that the dashboard has been designed to try to entice casual gamers to the xbox. Microsoft have brought all these apps to it and now we have got internet explorer on there. Its like Microsoft are saying this is an xbox, you can watch films on it,
    listen to music on it, use it to access the internet, watch catch up tv on it, oh and did we mention you can also play games on it. The game you have actually got in your xbox shows up as a small tile saying play ...... The XBOX is for playing games on, yes
    its fantastic that we can do all this other stuff on it and I do do all the other stuff on it. but gaming should be at the forefront. Gaming should stick out and the other things should be in the background, not the other way round.
  5. I Dashboard It Win User

The Dashboard

I never knew I had so many issues :/ This is heart-breaking! Jokes aside, like other people are going to tell you, if you don't want to look at the ads, then play a game. The Dashboard wasn't invented so you can stare at it.
  6. Naxo021207 Win User

DashBoard

What xbox 360 do you have? by experience I can say that in the old one the dashboard is really slow. If you have a 360 S it's probably your internet connection. If you are sure that is not the problem, you should try deleting the cache and rebooting.

To clear the cache on the Xbox 360 do the following:

Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade, and select Memory.

Highlight the HD symbol and press Y.

Press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.

You will see a confirmation message to confirm system maintenance, proceed.
Thema:

Dashboard

1. Dashboard - Similar Threads - Dashboard

2. Dashboard problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard problem: Split from this thread. I am looking at my dashboard and it says my library is fill I have 10 tb of hard drives for my xbox one x, between the two external and 1 tb internal why is that.. I have...
  3. XBOX 360 DASHBOARD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DASHBOARD: Hello friends. I am an XBOX 360 user. My XBOX 360 console does not have a TV & movies and music on the dashboard. Where can I open or find them? Can you help me ?...
  4. Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes: Hello there, the Xbox One Series X is soon upon us and along with it comes a new Dashboard. I would like to ask you what you generally expect from it or things you want to see what the current...
  5. Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard update: Hi, I wanted to know if the latest Xbox dashboard update has been released yet? All my friends have had there's since November, still haven't got mine. Thanks Colin....
  6. Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard: Hi, I currently have a Xbox One X and I have completed all updates but my dashboard has not changed. I have spoken to my friends and they have the new xbox dashboard while my xbox is still...
  7. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  8. Now that the dashboard is going to be simpler, can we get live wallpapers back?

in XboX Insiders
    Now that the dashboard is going to be simpler, can we get live wallpapers back?: In 2017 Mike Ybarra revealed live wallpapers and I used one (it worked very well), but I don't remember what ring I was in... Anyway, now that the main dashboard is going to have to load less...
  9. Xbox 1 S // Dashboard freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 S // Dashboard freezing: I thought I had resolved my xbox 1 s issues. I factory reset. Updated/reinstalled no issues. Powered off and moved to diff room. Same issue. Dashboard is slow and freezing and unusable. I'm...
  10. How do you get the New Dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you get the New Dashboard?: I am in Preview Delta on the last firmware yet I have not gotten the newest Dashboard. I have tried clearing cache, but nothing has worked. Any ideas why? submitted by /u/TheMagicalBlanket...