Dashboard

Discus and support Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Am in alpha skip ahead and with this new update the dashboard has went back to the old one.also had trouble installing the update had to reset twice... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bharley999, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Dashboard

Am in alpha skip ahead and with this new update the dashboard has went back to the old one.also had trouble installing the update had to reset twice for it to work.

submitted by /u/Bharley999
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bharley999, Aug 30, 2019
  2. xF3ARxWRAITH Win User

The Dashboard

Ya idk why Microsoft is trying so hard to integrate xbox 360, windows, and zune to the metro garbage. If you have to pay for a service it better look nice and the xbox 360 dashboard doesn't.
  3. voteDC Win User

The Dashboard

[quote user="I Dashboard It"]The Dashboard wasn't invented so you can stare at it.[/quote]That's exactly what it was designed for. If the intention was that people would not look then they would not be advertising their own and other companies services so
    heavily on it.

If they didn't intend you to look then the dashboard would be purely functional, yet it is not. Otherwise we'd have something like the mini-dash available through the Guide button.
  4. puregaming1311 Win User

The Dashboard

I think that the dashboard has been designed to try to entice casual gamers to the xbox. Microsoft have brought all these apps to it and now we have got internet explorer on there. Its like Microsoft are saying this is an xbox, you can watch films on it,
    listen to music on it, use it to access the internet, watch catch up tv on it, oh and did we mention you can also play games on it. The game you have actually got in your xbox shows up as a small tile saying play ...... The XBOX is for playing games on, yes
    its fantastic that we can do all this other stuff on it and I do do all the other stuff on it. but gaming should be at the forefront. Gaming should stick out and the other things should be in the background, not the other way round.
  5. I Dashboard It Win User

The Dashboard

I never knew I had so many issues :/ This is heart-breaking! Jokes aside, like other people are going to tell you, if you don't want to look at the ads, then play a game. The Dashboard wasn't invented so you can stare at it.
  6. Naxo021207 Win User

DashBoard

What xbox 360 do you have? by experience I can say that in the old one the dashboard is really slow. If you have a 360 S it's probably your internet connection. If you are sure that is not the problem, you should try deleting the cache and rebooting.

To clear the cache on the Xbox 360 do the following:

Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade, and select Memory.

Highlight the HD symbol and press Y.

Press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.

You will see a confirmation message to confirm system maintenance, proceed.
Thema:

Dashboard

1. Dashboard - Similar Threads - Dashboard

2. I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...: submitted by /u/Bdubb82 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One X, Preview Delta: Consistent full system and dashboard crashes (~1/hour)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, Preview Delta: Consistent full system and dashboard crashes (~1/hour): I noticed the crashing a few weeks ago while playing non-beta Minecraft multiplayer in a private world. My entire Xbox would crash and full shut down slowly. I can't even remember if there were...
  4. New dashboard???

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard???: Can someone explain to me what type of people were selected to test out the new dashboard. Because I should've been first in line. On serious note though when will it be coming to us Alpha...
  5. I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...

in XboX Insiders
    I was watching a streamer and then they opened their dashboard. How does it look like this?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpittingCake [link] [comments]
  6. Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?

in XboX Insiders
    Just wondering what are people’s opinions on the new dashboard, for those that have it ?: Personally I’m not a huge fan and preferred the old layout and navigating with the bumpers to get across to the game pass/community/store tab etc submitted by /u/GingerNinja248 [link] [comments]
  7. New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard: I'm in the Beta Ring and I got the new dashboard. Anyone else? submitted by /u/lorenzodiberardino [link] [comments]
  8. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

in XboX Insiders
    new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.: Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im starting to feel like im the last one to get the...
  9. Dashboard redesign's emphasis of MS Rewards isn't great.

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard redesign's emphasis of MS Rewards isn't great.: MS rewards isn't great, it's really pushed heavily in this new update, to make rewards worthwhile all the values for the rewards need to be tweaked more in the favor of the user rather than MS. I...
  10. WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    WTF? Im in delta ring and i got the new dashboard: weirdest is when i entered a game it was normal, when i left it was the new one? Wth happened? submitted by /u/DXGabriel [link] [comments]