Data Pack

Discus and support Data Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, we've been trying to play Modern Warfare, and having issues, with the multiplayer (shocker, I know). It says we need the Data Pack installed. They... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TroublesHere, May 3, 2021.

1. TroublesHere
    TroublesHere Guest

Data Pack

So, we've been trying to play Modern Warfare, and having issues, with the multiplayer (shocker, I know). It says we need the Data Pack installed. They both were installed already, so we have uninstalled, reinstalled them and still the same message. We've done the cycle through shut down, we've done the complete shut down from the settings, and still same message. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!!

:)

TroublesHere, May 3, 2021
  2. Drake Vesper Win User

Call of Duty:MW data install issues

All of the Campaign & multiplayer packs were installed. Along with data pack 1. There doesn't seem to be a Data pack 2
  3. arherrera96Herrera Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 2

The links actually worked for me; when i was getting the first data pack. I’ll just wait for the link for data pack 2
  4. ​Jamie Win User

Data Pack

(Very shocking) Although as you know other people are having issues with missing data packs. If you navigate to the Xbox Store on your console, find Modern Warfare, and then scroll down to DLC, you should see all of the available packs, including the free packs needed for multiplayer. If you don't see them, try power cycling your console and looking again. Other than that I'm stuck... Sorry. And yes I understand I've read this "We've done the cycle through shut down, we've done the complete shut down from the settings, and still same message." Have you tried going back to it and deleting it and then download it back?
  5. TroublesHere Win User

Data Pack

Thanks, I think I found it.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Data Pack

Hello rocco388316, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

Data Pack

1. Data Pack - Similar Threads - Data Pack

2. COD MW "Missing Data Pack"

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD MW "Missing Data Pack": After the Season 2 Update for COD CW/WZ integration, I cannot play MW Multiplayer. I've deleted the entire game and re-downloaded every data pack available and I am still unable to play...
  3. Modern Warfare Data Packs UNAVAILABLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Data Packs UNAVAILABLE: Hi, After installing Modern Warfare from the disc, it says I need to download data packs 1 and 2 from the store to play, but they are unavailable in the store. This is an issue many people seem...
  4. call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data pack 1 not currently available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data pack 1 not currently available.: Bought disc version of COD MW. Astonished at size of downloads - main issue is that I cannot play without data pack 1 but data pack 1 is shows as 'Not currently available'. Currently in a loop of...
  5. COD Modern Warfare Data Packs not available in Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Data Packs not available in Xbox store: Just got COD modern warfare on disk. Cannot play game as data packs 1 and 2 (and a couple of other things) need downloading. Microsoft store says these are “currently not available”. does anyone...
  6. Modern Warfare data packs not available for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare data packs not available for download: I recently downloaded modern warfare on my Xbox One and went to go play the campaign only to discover i had to download a bunch of stuff to play it. Annoying but whatever. Then I went to download...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Data packs unavailable on microsoft store: Just bought this game on Xbox one, downloaded 140GB of game base files and a few addons, and wanted to play multiplayer. but it says the data pack missing. So i went to Microsoft store and wanted...
  8. Modern warfare data pack 2 not currently available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare data pack 2 not currently available: The game says need to install data pack 2 to play but when it takes you to the store it says ‘not currently available’ Any fix for this? d130cb4c-7065-42bd-b988-8df4ca536b81
  9. Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 "Not Currently Available"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Data Pack 1 "Not Currently Available": Hi i just bought COD Modern Warfare on my Xbox One Digital Edition. I have not played the game at all due to the game asking me to download data pack 1 and 2. Yet when i click on them, the...
  10. Call of duty - Modern warfare data packs error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty - Modern warfare data packs error: I have all the data packs and modules installed on the box for Call of Duty - Modern Warfare, and it still says the DLC packs missing. I reinstalled the game (8-9 hours) and still the same. :/ I...