Data Reset 2.0

Discus and support Data Reset 2.0 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve posted recently about me wanting to reset a game save, but the game had nothing in the saved data section. Would me not having the game to own... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoSoyJon, Mar 31, 2020.

1. YoSoyJon
    YoSoyJon Guest

Data Reset 2.0

I’ve posted recently about me wanting to reset a game save, but the game had nothing in the saved data section. Would me not having the game to own affect this? Because I started a game pass 30 day trial which gave me access to play, but not to own.
    Data Reset 2.0 [​IMG]

Data Reset 2.0 [​IMG]

:)

YoSoyJon, Mar 31, 2020
  2. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

Is it a possibility?

SirAngry is correct, in the common sense.

-

Kinect 1.0 and 2.0 uses the Universal Serial Bus data System to transfer data, 1.0 uses USB 2.0 and Kinect 2.0 Uses USB 3.0 That is the path the data travels on. No other, Once again i state, it does not matter what the end is, it uses USB to transfer Data.

-

It does not matter what end is on the cable. It uses Universal Serial Bus. It is a specially made port that only works on an Xbox, In fact you can actually buy Cat 5 extenders to make them work

-

It does not use Serial, Parallel, Firewire, Wifi or any other type of data trnasfer.

-

These are all USB, it is just the end is different. It use USB to transfer data

-

[View:http://i40.tinypic.com/2zgw3tg.jpg]

-

[​IMG]

-

Above is the leaked specs of the Kinect 2 against the Kinect 1
  3. FF Square Enix Win User

Data Reset

Cloud data will download your save evertime you start the game.
  4. YoSoyJon Win User

Data Reset

Is there a way to access the server data?
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

Data Reset

As that's an online-centric game, the data for your account is saved server-side, not locally on your console. That's why you aren't seeing anything in the screenshot above.
  6. YoSoyJon Win User

Data Reset

I have one more question. Could it be because I have the game on game pass and I don’t actually own it?
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Data Reset 2.0

1. Data Reset 2.0 - Similar Threads - Data Reset

2. Data Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data Reset: [img] I have this awesome game and I want to restart it, but every time I go to its saved data nothing pops up. HELP! 933ca471-53a9-435e-91b4-a5efa97adde0
  3. Will the Keep Games and Reset Console option remove my save data for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the Keep Games and Reset Console option remove my save data for games?: I want to know if reseting the console will remove my game save data because the Blu Ray player is defective and it wont play anything. Thanks 1074b1bd-1cbc-418e-bf74-c0630aef8931
  4. COD MW2 Data Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 Data Reset: I’ve recently been trying to get back onto Modern Warfare 2, but cannot access my profile data. When I enter the multiplayer screen, a notice appears that says “Your data is from an old version of...
  5. If I factory reset my Xbox One will my data come back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I factory reset my Xbox One will my data come back: Split from this thread. So if I wanted to reset my Xbox one but still want my in game saves e.g checkpoints and levels, I can just sign into the reset console and my in game data will come back?...
  6. Will resetting my Xbox after checking keep games and apps will it delete my game data?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Will resetting my Xbox after checking keep games and apps will it delete my game data?: Will resetting my Xbox after checking keep games and apps will it delete my game data? My Xbox keeps lagging and freezing and having trouble launching games and logging in and I was wondering if I...
  7. Reset xbox 360 cloud save data for a single game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset xbox 360 cloud save data for a single game: I have deleted an xbox 360 save data from the cloud and I have cleared my local xbox 360 save data on my xbox one, but when I load a 360 game it still loads all my old data. How can I fully reset...
  8. Please help me to reset my save data in forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me to reset my save data in forza: It seem that my save data in forza3 have some bug.It show that my save data is invaild. Please help me to fix it ,thx. [img] 33e14fed-16ef-4f4a-9c2e-16e13d33a151
  9. Halo wars 2 - my campaign data has been reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 - my campaign data has been reset: I have recently been replaying the halo wars 2 campaign on heroic with my friend. But I've tried to select a mission and the game tells me I haven't done it and makes me restart all the way back...
  10. Changed email server in 2012, since then my old password doesn't work = all game data reset to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed email server in 2012, since then my old password doesn't work = all game data reset to ...: I'd simply like to retrieve my old user account to an email address I no longer have (I left Rogers cable) Old email (No longer have access to) [Mod Removed - Do not post personal information on...