data theft

Discus and support data theft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone has logged in with my boyfriend's profile and bought "far cry 3 blood dragon" with my paypal acc ......... i want my money back ! what can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I KillerKitty I, Jan 23, 2014.

1. data theft

Someone has logged in with my boyfriend's profile and bought "far cry 3 blood dragon" with my paypal acc ......... i want my money back ! what can i do ? I want to know who it was.. pls help me and sorry for my bad english.. hope you understand what
    i mean..

i had conact paypal but it can take 10 days until they do something.....

:)

I KillerKitty I, Jan 23, 2014
  2. XboxRocks21
    XboxRocks21 Guest
    Usb Stick

If a usb stick is not xbox supported will the files go hidden if i put game game data files there because all my grand theft auto v data and watch dogs data went there and it went hidden what should i do to make it visible im on xbox 360 btw.

XboxRocks21, Jan 23, 2014
  3. KoreanMan
    KoreanMan Guest
    If I delete an Xbox 360 game and save data does it delete the game and data on Xbox One?

Hi i'm new to the forums and just a couple months back my 360 hard drive got corrupted and I couldn't play Watch Dogs, since then I have been using my old hard drive which only has 13GB. But in order for me to play Watch Dogs i have to delete Grand Theft Auto 5 and all its save data, since it takes up the majority of the hard drive. I also have GTA 5 and all my save data on the Xbox One as well and i don't want to lose my data on the Xbox One. So my main question is If I delete GTA 5 and the save data on the 360 will it delete it from the One as well?

KoreanMan, Jan 23, 2014
  4. data theft

You will have to telephone support (number available at support.xbox.com/contact-us) and open an "Unauthorized Access" claim.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 23, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

data theft

You will have to telephone support (number available at support.xbox.com/contact-us) and open an "Unauthorized Access" claim.
  6. xXDarkJuanCa8Xx Win User

My Xbox was stolen

Very good day, I'm sorry to hear that, the warranty doesn't really cover a theft, what if you could do is change the password to prevent the thief from accessing your data.
  7. DangerousBard Win User

download history

Hello,

you friend will not get banned because its his choice to share his information with fellow gamers yet I warn you that this behaviour is the basis for profile theft. You must not share personal data with others for your own security!
  8. Customrider004 Win User

Digital Download cost more than retail hard copy!!!! REALLY!!!

It just seems hard for me to see how they can justify charging more for a virtual copy of a game then compared to a hard copy.

E.G. GTA V for a hard copy £42.99 www.game.co.uk/.../grand-theft-auto-v-301143

for XBL copy £54.99 store.xbox.com/.../4f0a3089-ba2c-4f3d-9e38-102a41cbd885

Its not as if GTA V is a newly released game but you still have to pay full price for the virtual copy.

Destiny is another example.

Yes as a customer it will save me storage space and if the disc gets damaged I won't have to purchase a 2nd copy. But then company data bases and virtual storage can get corrupted or hacked causing loss of customer data.
  9. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
Thema:

data theft

1. data theft - Similar Threads - data theft

2. Ultimate Word Games lost cloud connection and performance data

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Word Games lost cloud connection and performance data: Ultimate Word Games has lost cloud connection (from one day to the next) and therefore a year's worth of achievement. Many have spoken of this problem. I have heard no answer. Subscription will be...
  3. Xbox one can't find Xbox 360 Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can't find Xbox 360 Data: Soooo, I made a thread a while ago asking about some games, so I downloaded Lego Batman 2 since it's been a while since I played it and it brings back some memories. I'm logged into my original...
  4. Copying data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Copying data: Is there a way for me to copy my xbox ones data on to the xbox series x while also keeping everything on the original console? I would like to still be able to use my xbox one just the same as...
  5. Buying new Xbox Series X and recovering Xbox One data with it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying new Xbox Series X and recovering Xbox One data with it.: Hello, I have a question about the Xbox Series X coming soon. Questions like this may have been asked already, but I'm having a hard time finding the specific answer I'm looking for so I will put...
  6. Transferring Disc Game Data from Xbox One to Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Disc Game Data from Xbox One to Xbox Series S: Hi, I'm selling my Xbox One S and getting an Xbox Series S. I have saved data from a game, but this game isn't digital; it's on a disc. Is it possible to recover this data if I were to buy the...
  7. xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL: Dears Experts, How to fix it? xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL I cant play TITANFALL today ...can you help me? Adilson...
  8. Flight Simulator lost game data.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator lost game data.: So I started out playing Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Game Pass PC and done roughly 65hrs of game time. Last night I bought MSFS from Steam and deleted MSFS from Xbox Game Pass. All my game time...
  9. Xbox One S to Xbox Series S data transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S to Xbox Series S data transfer: Hi there, I looking to buy a series s and trading my xbox one s and was wondering how i am going to be able to transfer the data? Is there a fast way or will I need a external HDD?...
  10. XCloud works with mobile data but not WiFi

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud works with mobile data but not WiFi: Hi all, I hope someone can help. XCloud works great for me on my Android phone via mobile data connection. But when i try to connect with my WiFi, after 60 second the screen completely freezes....