data theft

Discus and support data theft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone has logged in with my boyfriend's profile and bought "far cry 3 blood dragon" with my paypal acc ......... i want my money back ! what can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I KillerKitty I, Jan 23, 2014.

1. data theft

Someone has logged in with my boyfriend's profile and bought "far cry 3 blood dragon" with my paypal acc ......... i want my money back ! what can i do ? I want to know who it was.. pls help me and sorry for my bad english.. hope you understand what
    i mean..

i had conact paypal but it can take 10 days until they do something.....

:)

I KillerKitty I, Jan 23, 2014
  2. XboxRocks21
    XboxRocks21 Guest
    Usb Stick

If a usb stick is not xbox supported will the files go hidden if i put game game data files there because all my grand theft auto v data and watch dogs data went there and it went hidden what should i do to make it visible im on xbox 360 btw.

XboxRocks21, Jan 23, 2014
  3. KoreanMan
    KoreanMan Guest
    If I delete an Xbox 360 game and save data does it delete the game and data on Xbox One?

Hi i'm new to the forums and just a couple months back my 360 hard drive got corrupted and I couldn't play Watch Dogs, since then I have been using my old hard drive which only has 13GB. But in order for me to play Watch Dogs i have to delete Grand Theft Auto 5 and all its save data, since it takes up the majority of the hard drive. I also have GTA 5 and all my save data on the Xbox One as well and i don't want to lose my data on the Xbox One. So my main question is If I delete GTA 5 and the save data on the 360 will it delete it from the One as well?

KoreanMan, Jan 23, 2014
  4. data theft

You will have to telephone support (number available at support.xbox.com/contact-us) and open an "Unauthorized Access" claim.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 23, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

data theft

You will have to telephone support (number available at support.xbox.com/contact-us) and open an "Unauthorized Access" claim.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

download history

Hello,

you friend will not get banned because its his choice to share his information with fellow gamers yet I warn you that this behaviour is the basis for profile theft. You must not share personal data with others for your own security!
  7. Customrider004 Win User

Digital Download cost more than retail hard copy!!!! REALLY!!!

It just seems hard for me to see how they can justify charging more for a virtual copy of a game then compared to a hard copy.

E.G. GTA V for a hard copy £42.99 www.game.co.uk/.../grand-theft-auto-v-301143

for XBL copy £54.99 store.xbox.com/.../4f0a3089-ba2c-4f3d-9e38-102a41cbd885

Its not as if GTA V is a newly released game but you still have to pay full price for the virtual copy.

Destiny is another example.

Yes as a customer it will save me storage space and if the disc gets damaged I won't have to purchase a 2nd copy. But then company data bases and virtual storage can get corrupted or hacked causing loss of customer data.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

GTAV Online transfer to Xbox One

9. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
Thema:

data theft

1. data theft - Similar Threads - data theft

2. Can I switch over data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch over data?: Hi, So my brother has been using my account until he was old enough to make is own. Is it possible for him to make an account and transfer all his data, games and achievements or will he have...
  3. No me sincronizan los datos windows 10 [I don't sync windows 10 data]

in XBoX on Windows
    No me sincronizan los datos windows 10 [I don't sync windows 10 data]: Hola buenas acabo de comprar el Game Pass para mi pc, y me descargue el ark. El problema es al sincronizar datos ya que este queda en 0% y nunca avanza, intente con todos los metodos de otras...
  4. Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?: It's atrocious how hard it is to access the installation folders in the first place. Most people probably won't notice easily if they also have this issue. It took some messing around with...
  5. Recovering save data.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering save data.: Hi, when i was trying to launch a game today it was continuing to try and find the data to load, so i went under the games tab and saw that my saved data was gone for the game, as there is a cloud...
  6. Data usage of console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Data usage of console streaming?: I'm struggling to get a solid number on how much data console streaming uses. For clarification, this is streaming, not xCloud. Thanks. submitted by /u/IowsurferYT [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 4 cant sync. data (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant sync. data (?): So the topic is kind of self explaining. If I starte the game and press the Continue button the game says "synchronize Data" and it just stays at 0%. I watched if it got something to do with...
  8. Shadow of War save data gone

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War save data gone: I've been enjoying Shadow of War on game pass pc, so much so that I bought the definitive edition, but then when I tried to play the other day my save was gone with new game being the only option....
  9. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  10. Data Usage for console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Data Usage for console streaming: I was wondering how much data console streaming uses, if it helps I have T-Mobile submitted by /u/Number3679 [link] [comments]