data transfer

Discus and support data transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox one x in London and a Xbox one in Manchester, when in London I play minecraft, then when i go up to Manchester I continue with whatever i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bigbobhuge, Sep 2, 2019.

1. bigbobhuge
    bigbobhuge Guest

data transfer

I have a xbox one x in London and a Xbox one in Manchester, when in London I play minecraft, then when i go up to Manchester I continue with whatever i was doing on minecraft in London. last week I was up in manchester and spent about six hours increasing
    my storage areas in minecraft, but on returning to London, the work I did was not transferred to my console, so was back to where I finished in London. can anyone help?

:)

bigbobhuge, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

use 250gb hdd for the 360 slim with the elite

You can't attach them but you can transfer the data using a Data Transfer Kit.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One Data Transfer Inquiry

Currently the cloud is the only way to transfer saves from the 360 to the One. The data transfer cable is only meant to transfer data between 360 hard drives.
  4. Gash-73959A89-E4FC-4 Win User

War Games Map Pass Question

How do you license transfer and data transfer without the transfer cable?
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

New Slim, old hard drive?

Infact your old harddrive will not fit into the new console you would need the data transfer cable to transfer your data
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Content transfer

Something else to try is power the xbox off, remove the hard drive you're transferring the data from, connect the data transfer cable to the xbox and power on, once the xbox reaches the dashboard connect the hard drive you're transferring the data from to
    the data transfer cable.

-

If you are asked at all to configure the hard drive do not proceed any further, third party cables will wipe all the data and make the drives useless as xbox hard drives.
Thema:

data transfer

1. data transfer - Similar Threads - data transfer

2. Transfer data to new account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer data to new account?: So my current xbox account is not using my personal Email, rather, it belongs to my step-father who made the account for me, I want to be able to keep all of my purchases and cloud data from my...
  3. Transferring games and saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games and saved data: My sister and I shared an Xbox and I bought the games on my account. Now she bought her own Xbox, how do I transfer the games to her account and on to her Xbox with the saved data?...
  4. Data and games transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data and games transfer: Can I transfer my games and progress from xbox one s to another xbox one s by simply logging into my account? cec3d1e9-60c5-4321-be23-ae0659b9412d
  5. External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S: How do I transfer the 496GB of external hard drive game data from my Xbox 360 to my new Xbox One S? When I plug in the drive the Xbox One S wants to format the drive and erase my data or call it a...
  6. how do i perform a data transfer if my xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i perform a data transfer if my xbox wont turn on: I have the Minecraft Xbox one s and in its current state it has trouble turning on or wont turn on at all but when ever I try to turn it on it will turn on for a few seconds but then shut off and...
  7. transferring saved data from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transferring saved data from one account to another: Alright, so, i got my first xbox one around 3 years ago and at the time i didn't have a microsoft account set up yet. i wanted to play minecraft with my brother so i used his microsoft account and...
  8. transferring profile data to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring profile data to another account: why is transferring profile data not a thing at this time of date for i really need to transfer all my stuff from one of my account to another because i made my account when i was like 13 and i'm...
  9. I want to transfer my data files

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to transfer my data files: Hello, I've got a new PC and want to install my games from the Xbox gamepass for PC but I lost all my progression. If someone could help me on how to make a transfer or how to find the data, I...
  10. Transferir dados[Translation-transfer data]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferir dados[Translation-transfer data]: Eu tenho uma conta xbox com todo o meu save mas esta no email dos meus pais a muito tempo e eu quero passar pro meu email, como eu faço pra fazer essa passagem de dados? [Translation-I have an...