data transfer

Discus and support data transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i would just like to know if i could transfer all of my data (from my games/achievements) to a new account i would like to create a new account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sp3cStacular, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Sp3cStacular
    Sp3cStacular Guest

data transfer

hello i would just like to know if i could transfer all of my data (from my games/achievements) to a new account

i would like to create a new account on my Xbox but still have all of my data from my games,etc on my current one

is it possible to do this without losing progress or having to download a game?

:)

Sp3cStacular, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

use 250gb hdd for the 360 slim with the elite

You can't attach them but you can transfer the data using a Data Transfer Kit.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One Data Transfer Inquiry

Currently the cloud is the only way to transfer saves from the 360 to the One. The data transfer cable is only meant to transfer data between 360 hard drives.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

New Slim, old hard drive?

Infact your old harddrive will not fit into the new console you would need the data transfer cable to transfer your data
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Content transfer

Something else to try is power the xbox off, remove the hard drive you're transferring the data from, connect the data transfer cable to the xbox and power on, once the xbox reaches the dashboard connect the hard drive you're transferring the data from to
    the data transfer cable.

-

If you are asked at all to configure the hard drive do not proceed any further, third party cables will wipe all the data and make the drives useless as xbox hard drives.
  6. Gash-73959A89-E4FC-4 Win User

War Games Map Pass Question

How do you license transfer and data transfer without the transfer cable?
Thema:

data transfer

1. data transfer - Similar Threads - data transfer

2. Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering xbox account info and data to a new one: Hello everyone. So, I've been playing Xbox since I was a little kid, and because I was small when I started, my dad made me use his account. I have been buying games, unlocking achievments,...
  3. How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I transfer game saved data to my microsoft pc ?: I am, a tad bit confuzzled. I need help on how to transfer my game data to my Microsoft pc. I just got Sims 4 on my pc but I had a lot of saved sims game data on my Xbox and I do not want to start...
  4. Transferring data to a new Xbox once

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring data to a new Xbox once: I am about to buy an Xbox One X to replace my old xbox one (the old console will still be used, just in a different room). Do i need to transfer game saves etc to the new console? Or can I just...
  5. Xbox won't transfer files on external drive, want to move data to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't transfer files on external drive, want to move data to another: I've been stuck for a few months with a hard drive containing a number of games (older saves or otherwise lesser played games that I keep off the main console to save space) not being able to...
  6. New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Live Account and transferring games/data: So we have an Xbox live account, which my son has been using. My husband has decided to start using it again, so now my son has to get his own. However, he has a few years worth of games and data...
  7. data transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    data transfer: I have a xbox one x in London and a Xbox one in Manchester, when in London I play minecraft, then when i go up to Manchester I continue with whatever i was doing on minecraft in London. last week...
  8. Bought new SSD, trying to transfer save data from old to new one

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought new SSD, trying to transfer save data from old to new one: I made a lot of progress in My Time in Portia which is quite a grindy game and I'm really keen on continuing from where I left off. Both my SSDs are plugged in and working right now and I'm just...
  9. Can i remove Xbox one HDD and connect directly to a new Xbox one X to transfer data and saves?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i remove Xbox one HDD and connect directly to a new Xbox one X to transfer data and saves?: I lost a bunch of stuff after a recent lightning strike near my house, including my Xbox one. I have tried a replacement power brick and all the other tricks I could find online but the Xbox...
  10. Transfer game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game data: I started playing Forza Horizon 4 on one of my accounts but decided to switch over to my other account can I transfer my saves from my original profile to my new one?...