Data Usage

Discus and support Data Usage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recommend having unlimited data or having a lot of data on your plan. Game streaming uses a bunch of MB in a few minutes. (I only used it for about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PlainBagel49, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Data Usage

I recommend having unlimited data or having a lot of data on your plan. Game streaming uses a bunch of MB in a few minutes. (I only used it for about 30 minutes and it used 358MB)

submitted by /u/PlainBagel49
    [link] [comments]

/u/PlainBagel49, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

Data usage

Hey there! I did a little searching and I can't find the official answer (if there is one) but I'm seeing most other players estimating it between .5-1 gig an hour. You might try clocking the speed on your current network to see what it really looks like
    more accurately. You can also try in the game-specific forums over here and see if any players know for sure! Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 -
    Forum.

Hope this helps!
  3. II Hylander Win User

data usage

I have a a little less Gigs then you but I play quite a lot and I don't usually go over the limit don't even get close to going over.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Data Usage

We don't have exact data numbers, but you would be well under the 5GB/month if you did not download anything, just used it to chat and play on LIVE.
  5. Habination Win User

data usage

dont leave it on the dashboard,last month i played very very little and had 90 gigs eaten up.i do like to leave my xbox on and on the dash so i can occasionally talk to friends.surely voicechat didnt eat up 90 gigs ....
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

data usage

Really it depends on what you are doing while you play and how good your connection is to the server. your internet speed. All of these different factors you need to take in. Either way, I don't know what your situation is but if your planning on doing online
    gaming I'd advise that you get unlimited data usage. I know 150 GB is no where near enough for the three xbox's we have running on our internet but I don't know about just 1 xbox. On average our house hold probably does about 25+ hours of gaming online combining
    all our consoles a week. But like I said it depends on your internet speed on how much data it will be using while playing.
Thema:

Data Usage

1. Data Usage - Similar Threads - Data Usage

2. Data Usage for console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Data Usage for console streaming: I was wondering how much data console streaming uses, if it helps I have T-Mobile submitted by /u/Number3679 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  4. High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data

in XBoX on Consoles
    High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data: My Xbox (early gen) uploads alot of data when VIEWING online steams. Whilst using Amazon Prime it uploads over 100mb an hour. YouTube is the same. I am not broadcasting streams, nor uploading...
  5. Data usage and old tech vs new tech

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data usage and old tech vs new tech: Why is it that the Xbox uses so much data to play a game? It seems to me that if the dreamcast could run on dial up with laptops for servers and play complex games (quake, unreal, etc.) With no...
  6. When I try to process a self service refund I get the a usage data error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to process a self service refund I get the a usage data error.: Help us find your usage data We can't process your refund until we find out how much DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED has been used. Get more info. Make sure all the devices you installed the item on are...
  7. Help us Find Your Usage Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help us Find Your Usage Data: For several months now whenever I try to request a refund for something it brings me to this screen and no matter what I do, I can't get past it. Now I have several games I don't play or are not...
  8. data usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    data usage: support have said, you cannot check your data usage on xbox1, if you can check data usage on windows, surely it would be quite easy for Microsoft to include this function in xbox, at least one can...
  9. Xbox live data usage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live data usage: Hey does anyone know how much internet data Star Wars Battlefront 2 uses to play multiplayer? I am limited on my data usage and want to know if I could play online. Thanks....
  10. data usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    data usage: support have said, you cannot check your data usage on xbox1, if you can check data usage on windows, surely it would be quite easy for Microsoft to include this function in xbox, at least one can...