Data Usage

Discus and support Data Usage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recommend having unlimited data or having a lot of data on your plan. Game streaming uses a bunch of MB in a few minutes. (I only used it for about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PlainBagel49, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Data Usage

I recommend having unlimited data or having a lot of data on your plan. Game streaming uses a bunch of MB in a few minutes. (I only used it for about 30 minutes and it used 358MB)

submitted by /u/PlainBagel49
    [link] [comments]

/u/PlainBagel49, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

Data usage

Hey there! I did a little searching and I can't find the official answer (if there is one) but I'm seeing most other players estimating it between .5-1 gig an hour. You might try clocking the speed on your current network to see what it really looks like
    more accurately. You can also try in the game-specific forums over here and see if any players know for sure! Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 -
    Forum.

Hope this helps!
  3. II Hylander Win User

data usage

I have a a little less Gigs then you but I play quite a lot and I don't usually go over the limit don't even get close to going over.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Data Usage

We don't have exact data numbers, but you would be well under the 5GB/month if you did not download anything, just used it to chat and play on LIVE.
  5. Habination Win User

data usage

dont leave it on the dashboard,last month i played very very little and had 90 gigs eaten up.i do like to leave my xbox on and on the dash so i can occasionally talk to friends.surely voicechat didnt eat up 90 gigs ....
  6. NathanielLarson Win User

data usage

Really it depends on what you are doing while you play and how good your connection is to the server. your internet speed. All of these different factors you need to take in. Either way, I don't know what your situation is but if your planning on doing online
    gaming I'd advise that you get unlimited data usage. I know 150 GB is no where near enough for the three xbox's we have running on our internet but I don't know about just 1 xbox. On average our house hold probably does about 25+ hours of gaming online combining
    all our consoles a week. But like I said it depends on your internet speed on how much data it will be using while playing.
Thema:

Data Usage

1. Data Usage - Similar Threads - Data Usage

2. Browsing the XBox store on console- massive data usage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Browsing the XBox store on console- massive data usage?: So I've been keeping a close eye on data usage as of late, in respect to not exceeding the data limits put in place by my provider. I have multiple tools, including my router's traffic monitoring...
  3. Internet data usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet data usage: I have a metered wifi connection and was wondering if anyone knew the data usage specs for PvZ: Battle for Neighborville. c042290d-db82-4874-98ac-27e1ef3c4f6a
  4. Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shows 146.73TB data usage in a 1 hr time frame: I was trying to install nascar heat 4 on my xbox (wirelessly connected) and it stopped downloading and isn't conecting to wifi (wont even search for networks) e119c62a-6fe9-4ef4-b824-061ceb23f2f4
  5. Estimated Data Usage of xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Estimated Data Usage of xCloud: Hi! So I just got am Xbox controller and started using xCloud with my Galaxy S9 Plus. Been great so far except for some input lag and actual game lagging. If you have any tips for the lagging that...
  6. Cell data usage

in XboX Insiders
    Cell data usage: Hello internet, So I've gotten started on Project xCloud and have played a game or two so far on my Pixel 4XL while on wifi. I'd like to take it out into the world and try it on my cell network,...
  7. Data usage of console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Data usage of console streaming?: I'm struggling to get a solid number on how much data console streaming uses. For clarification, this is streaming, not xCloud. Thanks. submitted by /u/IowsurferYT [link] [comments]
  8. Data Usage for console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Data Usage for console streaming: I was wondering how much data console streaming uses, if it helps I have T-Mobile submitted by /u/Number3679 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  10. High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data

in XBoX on Consoles
    High bandwidth usage; Xbox uploads lots of data: My Xbox (early gen) uploads alot of data when VIEWING online steams. Whilst using Amazon Prime it uploads over 100mb an hour. YouTube is the same. I am not broadcasting streams, nor uploading...