Data

Discus and support Data in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Eu estou querendo fazer uma conquista,mas eu preciso alternar a Data,mas não posso,como faço para alternar a data? e2a11857-5188-4fb4-bb34-f1a720cb58be Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FelipeBarbosa5, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Data

Eu estou querendo fazer uma conquista,mas eu preciso alternar a Data,mas não posso,como faço para alternar a data?

:)

FelipeBarbosa5, Apr 19, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Data

Unlikely if you were playing online the delete would be permanent.
  3. Itz Tanner 420 Win User

data

Elu5iV3 1,

Regarding corrupted data, the only way you can get rid of this message is how reaper has suggested. You must go into your settings>>, system settings,>> storage,>> harddrive,>> then games and apps

Once here, you must select anything that has a red exclamation point next to it (states there is corrupted data) which will be in your battlefield 3 content. Unfortunately you must delete it therefore if your deleting progress for like campainge or ect,
    you will have to start over your progress as you will have to delete the corrupted data to prevent any other information from further being corrupted.

Once deleted you will be able to restart your game and that message should no longer appear. If you have deleted the corrupted files and it still pops up, then be sure the clear your cache and restart your xbox after that.

Hopes this helps!
  4. reaper7noir Win User

data

I had the same problem a while ago, I solved by deleting the saved game data.

when entering the game automatically creates a new save.
  5. Tenjoseslash Win User

Data

you should be able to do that on the settings of your console, there is an specific section for the language of your console, there you can choose the time
  6. Jay O. Win User

Data

some games stored in cloud when you sign with your account.
Thema:

Data

1. Data - Similar Threads - Data

2. My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...: My XBOX 360 died, before I had the chance to send my data to the cloud. I don't have access to another XBOX 360 to perform the operation. Although, I was able to salvage the hard drive. Can I...
  3. Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot, but then the Xbox One came out and I decided to make a new account and forget about my old account on my Xbox 360 , I recently thought about my old account and all...
  4. Transferring games, data and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games, data and progress: Hi all, Sooooooo, I've recently split up with my wife and left the family home. My problem is that my sons plays on the Xbox but uses my outlook account to do this. Whilst I am comfortable...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 save data issue on PC using (Xbox Beta) for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 save data issue on PC using (Xbox Beta) for PC: Hello, I am recently having trouble playing FH4 but when i boot up the game on PC I am greeted with an error message,"The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to load is no longer available. For...
  6. Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X lost most of its data after power outage: Hi. Yesterday, I was enjoying FIFA 20 and I was about to play my last match of the night. And so, I saved right before playing that last game. However, halfway through the game, lights go out. And...
  7. loss of data in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    loss of data in Forza Horizon 4: so i went to play forza yesterday after not playing it since march. I come onto the game, and it syncs my data from whereever it may be. Then it gives me two options, to start from the console...
  8. Can't sync Xbox save data after changing primary email alias

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sync Xbox save data after changing primary email alias: So - i made my Microsoft account a few years ago with one email adress (hotmail.com). As time has gone, i have had the need to use this account for more stuff, and thus changed the primary alias...
  9. Console not Processing game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not Processing game data: So since yesterday i have been having a problem with my console not loading games correctly and not the common games just wont load, The games load but are almost minutes longer than usual load...
  10. Ho perso i miei dati!!! AIUTO[Translation-I lost my data!!! Help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ho perso i miei dati!!! AIUTO[Translation-I lost my data!!! Help]: Aiuto sono disperato!!! In pratica stavo smanettando per le impostazioni del mio XBOX ONE, e premo per sbaglio un opzione che mi fa perdere l'account. Subito dopo mi fa ripetere le stesse...