Data

Discus and support Data in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Como eu posso ajustar a data e a hora manualmente no Xbox One S? 2f9a2540-0149-4e47-905a-bc365c77cce3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FelipeBarbosa5, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Data

Como eu posso ajustar a data e a hora manualmente no Xbox One S?

:)

FelipeBarbosa5, Apr 23, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Data

Unlikely if you were playing online the delete would be permanent.
  3. Itz Tanner 420 Win User

data

Elu5iV3 1,

Regarding corrupted data, the only way you can get rid of this message is how reaper has suggested. You must go into your settings>>, system settings,>> storage,>> harddrive,>> then games and apps

Once here, you must select anything that has a red exclamation point next to it (states there is corrupted data) which will be in your battlefield 3 content. Unfortunately you must delete it therefore if your deleting progress for like campainge or ect,
    you will have to start over your progress as you will have to delete the corrupted data to prevent any other information from further being corrupted.

Once deleted you will be able to restart your game and that message should no longer appear. If you have deleted the corrupted files and it still pops up, then be sure the clear your cache and restart your xbox after that.

Hopes this helps!
  4. reaper7noir Win User

data

I had the same problem a while ago, I solved by deleting the saved game data.

when entering the game automatically creates a new save.
  5. Jay O. Win User

Data

some games stored in cloud when you sign with your account.
  6. Tenjoseslash Win User

Data

you should be able to do that on the settings of your console, there is an specific section for the language of your console, there you can choose the time
Thema:

Data

1. Data - Similar Threads - Data

2. Save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save data: I don't know how this happened but someone must have deliberately deleted my save data for my Jump Force game. I don't know who did this but I want to find out. I was in a raid a day or two ago...
  3. Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox copy save data from games on external hard drives to the Cloud?: Recently I’ve had some issue regarding my hard drive. A friend gave me advice saying I should wipe my hard drive in irder to reset it. I would do this but I’m unaware of the nature of the cloud...
  4. Losiing save data (Game pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Losiing save data (Game pass PC): So I was playing MechWarrior5 on PC for about 30 hours and then suddenly all my save games are lost. I searched the game folder and there was no save data, tried signing out, reinstalling Xbox...
  5. Dati salvataggio gioco Xbox Game Pass -[Translation - Xbox Game Pass Game Save Data]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dati salvataggio gioco Xbox Game Pass -[Translation - Xbox Game Pass Game Save Data]: Salve a tutti, ho iniziato a giocare tramite Xbox Game Pass a Red Dead Redemption 2, ho sbloccato vari obiettivi e sono andato avanti con la storia. Nel caso decidessi, dopo la scadenza dell...
  6. Minecraft world failed to sync saved data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync saved data.: [img] I have run into this issue with my Minecraft save on my Xbox One console. I have tried everything listed on the support pages and nothing is working. I'm at my wit's end and don't know...
  7. How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete the Cloud save data from a game on Windows 10?: Hello! I want to delete the complete data from the game State of Decay 2, because i want to start from scratch. But there is no way for me to do that, because i can only delete the save file but...
  8. Minecraft Running out of “data storage space”?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Running out of “data storage space”?: I’ve been playing minecraft for several years now using the bedrock edition. Not once have I ever seen what I’ve seen today. Upon loading a world that I had recently started. I was able to load...
  9. "We couldn't get your lasted saved data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't get your lasted saved data": In all my games I have this message and it does not let me play most of the games because my data does not load, what can I do? [img] 7096e112-d9c5-4858-aca1-769de55008fa
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Save Data Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save Data Issues: after i have followed the steps at https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360039416234-Forza-Horizon-4-Save-Data-Issues,i still haven't solve the problem that my archive has been...