Date and time of a code.

Discus and support Date and time of a code. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a key code and i would like to know the date and time when it is activated. 3e8a907e-a63c-4b51-b4c6-65930b067a0e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by colinferinga, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:43 AM.

1. colinferinga
    colinferinga Guest

Date and time of a code.

Hello,

I have a key code and i would like to know the date and time when it is activated.

:)

colinferinga, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:43 AM
  2. colinferinga Win User

Date and time of a code.

How can i mail a xbox employee. What is the support email?
  3. choppyseize Win User

Date and time of a code.

There is no way to find that out, You can only check your purchase history to see the date if you redeemed it on your account
  4. Smwutches Win User

Date and time of a code.

Support does not use email. You would need to use the support link choppyseize posted to contact them either by phone or chat.
  5. colinferinga Win User

Date and time of a code.

I need to know. Why would there be no way to view that. How do I contact an xbox employee, I always get a bot to talk to. But he does not know anything.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Date and time of a code.

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When prompted
    to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.
Thema:

Date and time of a code.

1. Date and time of a code. - Similar Threads - Date code

2. Expiration date​ for codes

in XBoX Rewards
    Expiration date​ for codes: I've redeemed a 3 Month Xbox Live Game Pass Subscription with the gems. I wonder if there is a expiration date for the code? 12f71cb9-a308-4100-9853-b0c663ad655d
  3. Relase date issue with a redeem code for SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER

in XBoX on Consoles
    Relase date issue with a redeem code for SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER: Hello, i have an issue with an redeem code for this game. When i validate it, i have an incompatible release date : [img] This game is relase on 14/09/2018 ... obviously, when i try to play...
  4. Up-dating error. Status code: C000-000E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Up-dating error. Status code: C000-000E: Month I cannot already update the console, up-dating tries to boot and at the end gives an error message 4467-4476-1380-0700-C000-000E. Where is the problem? ec8ada43-2e7f-4502-86f2-1f7641e14b8d
  5. I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code.: Hello, I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code, where do i contact somebody from Xbox or Microsoft who can help me with this? be175ed2-c012-4cf6-b304-c930e6d0daae
  6. Date of use of the XBOX LIVE code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Date of use of the XBOX LIVE code.: Cześć. Muszę się dowiedzieć, kiedy został użyty kod Xbox LIVE kupiony na G2A.com, który był już używany po moim zakupie. Czy Microsoft jest w stanie przekazać mi te informacje przez e-mail?...
  7. I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code.: Hello, I need a time and date of a redeemed xbox live code, where do i contact somebody from Xbox or Microsoft who can help me with this? be175ed2-c012-4cf6-b304-c930e6d0daae
  8. subscription live gold, XBOX ERROR CODE , What hours and what date ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    subscription live gold, XBOX ERROR CODE , What hours and what date ?: Hello, I pay a subscription for gold live xbox one. My Xbox indicate that the code is utilised . Can you information me the date and hours the utilisation for informed my provider to code ?...
  9. EA access 1 month code expiry date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA access 1 month code expiry date?: hi i am new to this and i just got a new xbox one s and i have not even set it up yet! so i got some promos with the new box( its a battlefield 1 bundle) so i got 1 month ea access code and a...
  10. Get date and hour for code entry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get date and hour for code entry: Hello, I recently bought a code for one year of xbox live gold on a website, the code was already used and to be refund they need to know the date and hour for when I entered my code. So i would...