Date format in the UK

Discus and support Date format in the UK in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I live in the UK but my subscriptions always show the date in US format. Is there a way to chnage this as it's very confusing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Captain Pyclet, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Date format in the UK

I live in the UK but my subscriptions always show the date in US format. Is there a way to chnage this as it's very confusing.

:)

Captain Pyclet, Apr 8, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Date format in the UK

If you are checking your subscriptions from account.microsoft.com check the bottom left of the page, and see which region it states. If it says United States, select it and then choose United Kingdom instead.
  3. Captain Pyclet Win User

Date format in the UK

If you are checking your subscriptions from account.microsoft.com check the bottom left of the page, and see which region it states. If it says United States, select it and then choose United Kingdom instead.
    Hi

It was set to UK but I set it re-set it and it now shows UK date format!

Thanks.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Date format in the UK

Hi Captain,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the question of date format. This may be linked to the location in your settings. Check make sure the language and location both say English (united kingdom). Other than this there is no way to change the format. Here
    is
    guide to the system settings
    there is no mention for format.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. TackiestTick625 Win User

Took my money almost 5 weeks ago and now telling me out of stock!

By living in the UK... where we format our dates beginning with days.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox gold expire

Thank you for the response :)

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a regional thing. That date format you provided (10/02/14) to me is the 10th February, but maybe its actually the 2nd October. Is your region set up to match your actual location? I am guessing that you are from the UK
    due to the way you read the date format but if your region is set to the US then that date would actually be October 2nd.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

Date format in the UK

1. Date format in the UK - Similar Threads - Date format

2. Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?: Hi, I have the DLC code for Marching Fire Edition and also for the Legacy Battle Pack for For Honor on Xbox One. I want to give these as a gift to someone as I have not redeemed them... But I...
  3. Is there a way I can see the exact date I joined xbox insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way I can see the exact date I joined xbox insiders?: I've looked Alot on the Internet and YouTube and everywhere. But I can't seem to find where I can see the exact date I joined. Maybe you can't, but I know it says how many months I've been an...
  4. Finding Other Girl / Guys (that dont flirt wanting to date) ! to play ESO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finding Other Girl / Guys (that dont flirt wanting to date) ! to play ESO: Hi , i started playing eso a few years back but went away due to health from gaming for a while , ive bought a xbox one and got eso back and started playing again , but find it impossible to...
  5. Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...: I had a few days left on this month's recurring, monthly XBox Gold Live subscription, which ends on Feb 8, 2020. So, I did a switch subscription and chose the yearly subscription. I I entered...
  6. Date

in XBoX Accessibility
    Date: Why is there no way to view the date on xbox? c51fbdd8-8639-4325-aabb-550d52c559f6
  7. Changing date of birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing date of birth: Hi during setting up the Xbox one for my son I entered my date of birth instead of his by mistake. Can I change this? If so I don't know how to thanks. Also what privact settings should i have on...
  8. Gears Tactics date?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears Tactics date?: I had it installed for over a month and cant play it, when is it playable? It says releasedate 20th april but whats the point of preinstall 6 months before its playable?...
  9. Change xbox date of birth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change xbox date of birth: Hi everyone! I want to change my Xbox date of birth but it wont let me i was just wondering if any of you have experienced this problem so if you have contact me....
  10. Changing my child's date of birth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing my child's date of birth: How do I change a child's date of birth? 3ef072b1-dd73-4a68-a329-cece0c7aed05