Date format in the UK

Discus and support Date format in the UK in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I live in the UK but my subscriptions always show the date in US format. Is there a way to chnage this as it's very confusing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Captain Pyclet, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Date format in the UK

I live in the UK but my subscriptions always show the date in US format. Is there a way to chnage this as it's very confusing.

:)

Captain Pyclet, Apr 8, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Date format in the UK

If you are checking your subscriptions from account.microsoft.com check the bottom left of the page, and see which region it states. If it says United States, select it and then choose United Kingdom instead.
  3. Captain Pyclet Win User

Date format in the UK

If you are checking your subscriptions from account.microsoft.com check the bottom left of the page, and see which region it states. If it says United States, select it and then choose United Kingdom instead.
    Hi

It was set to UK but I set it re-set it and it now shows UK date format!

Thanks.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Date format in the UK

Hi Captain,

Thanks for coming to the forums with the question of date format. This may be linked to the location in your settings. Check make sure the language and location both say English (united kingdom). Other than this there is no way to change the format. Here
    is
    guide to the system settings
    there is no mention for format.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. TackiestTick625 Win User

Took my money almost 5 weeks ago and now telling me out of stock!

By living in the UK... where we format our dates beginning with days.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox gold expire

Thank you for the response :)

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a regional thing. That date format you provided (10/02/14) to me is the 10th February, but maybe its actually the 2nd October. Is your region set up to match your actual location? I am guessing that you are from the UK
    due to the way you read the date format but if your region is set to the US then that date would actually be October 2nd.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

Date format in the UK

1. Date format in the UK - Similar Threads - Date format

2. How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?: I'v just got a gamepass for pc 1 month code from giveaway how can I check its expire date ? 2ff0c3ea-a369-4c76-af88-b960292ad7ff
  3. OSU1 not up to date.

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU1 not up to date.: So, my xbox one x is in an update loop, it won't update to the latest 5047 update. It downloads, verifies then restarts and asks to update all over again. Before I did a full system wipe, I found...
  4. Still communication banned after expiration date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still communication banned after expiration date: So i got banned for calling someone stupid after they where toxic, and apparently the ban should have ended several hours ago, i can't even contact them about it. what should i do?...
  5. Wrong Expiration Date

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong Expiration Date: Why is the expiration date 4 months on a 3 month prepaid live card? d3af023e-3c23-4971-ab9d-8e10622f1111
  6. Change Xbox Game Pass Subscription Date

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Xbox Game Pass Subscription Date: Hello, I tried the Xbox Game Pass for a dollar on my PC and I really like it but I'm needing to change my monthly subscription date to earlier in the month. How do i do this?...
  7. At what hour and date was Take it this code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    At what hour and date was Take it this code: (Mod Removed - PII) 222d3207-57eb-4b2a-adbf-12e19679ecd6
  8. Most problematic update to date.

in XboX Insiders
    Most problematic update to date.: I'm having the most problems with this update than any other in the past. I get signed out of my Xbox account when watching Prime video and/or Explorer. When not doing that it likes to randomly...
  9. New Xbox gamer tag system release date?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox gamer tag system release date?: Anyone know when this is supposed to go into affect? submitted by /u/ScumbagPSTL [link] [comments]
  10. I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!: I bought a physical sealed copy of Fable 3 for Windows and Installed everything it needs. I've been stuck at the Verify release date stage, for 3 days now. Every time I try to verify it goes for a...