Date

Discus and support Date in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is there no way to view the date on xbox? c51fbdd8-8639-4325-aabb-550d52c559f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JanePower, Jan 25, 2020.

1. JanePower
    JanePower Guest

Date

Why is there no way to view the date on xbox?

:)

JanePower, Jan 25, 2020
  2. JanePower Win User

Date

As far as i know there is no way to actually tell them to fix this, ive tried pretty much everything
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Date

The same steps apply to my Xbox One S. Handy, but it does take a few steps more than it should. That is the same place in order to choose your time zone and if you want day light savings time on or off.
  4. OA wantedkiller Win User

Date

I fully understand what you mean, it a very good question which has got me wondering why it doesnt
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Date

It's there but buried. I would like it next to the time when you press the guide button.
  6. JanePower Win User

Date

Why doesnt it show as soon as you press the glowing x button, right next to the time (you know what i mean right)
Thema:

Date

1. Date - Similar Threads - Date

2. I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.

in XboX Insiders
    I Checked the Box that States "Keep My Games & Apps Up To Date", But It Doesn't.: When I go to My Games & Apps, and click on Manage > Updates, there are virtually always updates. Why is this? submitted by /u/SenileTomato [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox 360 online community players not up dating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 online community players not up dating: Help my list of online community players is not up dating (used to update after each game) its stuck on last time it up dated 81 days ago? I have cleared the memory cache but this did not fix...
  4. How do I change my date of birth on my microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my date of birth on my microsoft account?: Hi, I've been trying to sign into an app lately and I needed to use my Microsoft account to sign in.This wouldn't have been a problem but it said I was to young. So I went ant checked my account...
  5. My Home Xbox date

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Home Xbox date: Sorry for asking a stupid question but it says I'll get more switches on 5/12/2020 so does that mean I'll get them on May 12th (today)? or December 5th? And when will I exactly get them?...
  6. Skip Ahead Alpha - Keep Games Up To Date Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Ahead Alpha - Keep Games Up To Date Not Working: I've found that my games are no longer being kept up to date, despite the "Keep my games & apps up to date" setting being enabled. I just found 9 titles sat there. At least the "update all"...
  7. [Suggestion] For games leaving soon, add leaving date on the Gamepass logo in the splash screen

in XboX Insiders
    [Suggestion] For games leaving soon, add leaving date on the Gamepass logo in the splash screen: After seeing this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/gfsfoe/gta_is_no_longer_on_game_pass_stop_posting_asking/ For games leaving soon, I suggest adding a leave date next to the...
  8. OSU1 is not up to date

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU1 is not up to date: So I tried downloading the Offline Update files, it would finish downloading (part 1), but then while verifying (part 2) it would just stop downloading. I would get the E101 error. My operating...
  9. Different Auto-Renewal Dates for Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different Auto-Renewal Dates for Game Pass Ultimate: I remembered my Game Pass Ultimate subscription is finally renewing this month. I had at least a year of Gold last year when I signed up so this is the first renewal since June due to the...
  10. Flight Simulator for Xbox 2020 Release Date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator for Xbox 2020 Release Date?: Is there a release date for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox? 7f86f263-545d-4210-8d24-6509bc3cadbd