Datel Wireless Adapter

Discus and support Datel Wireless Adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is that adapter reliable? I have seen some mixed reviews, so I am not sure if it is worth buying dd873ded-a929-4223-aad3-0e697058df25 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RelaxedArc12, Aug 29, 2014.

1. RelaxedArc12
    RelaxedArc12 Guest

Datel Wireless Adapter

Is that adapter reliable? I have seen some mixed reviews, so I am not sure if it is worth buying

:)

RelaxedArc12, Aug 29, 2014
  2. Essgeeskee
    Essgeeskee Guest
    Wireless N 5 GHz connection issues

Thanks for the help beerich. I went to Walmart and bought the Datel Xbox 360 Wireless N Network Adapter and it connects to my Wireless N network just fine.

I'll be returning the broken one. Thanks again.

Essgeeskee, Aug 29, 2014
  3. Datel Wireless N Networking Adapter Problems

Hi there Dr Screwy,

This is a tricky situation as the Datel Wireless Network Adapter is an Unofficial peripheral for Xbox 360. The official Xbox Wireless N adapter does not require you to update your system to work appropriately. I have two suggestions for you that hopefully
    can get this sorted out.

First try connecting up your Xbox through a Ethernet cable directly to your router. Once online your Xbox should automatically update itself without you having to do anything more. This doesn't have to be a permanent solution, but it is the easiest way to
    update your Xbox.

If you do not have an Ethernet cable here is a handy link of all the of ways its possible to update your Xbox 360:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

If you still have issues once your Xbox is updated I would suggest trying to get in touch with the manufacturer Datel.
    www.datelcustomerservice.com

Deathdealer108, Aug 29, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Datel Wireless Adapter

Microsoft does not guarantee any 3rd party wireless adapter will work on their Xbox products. The only way to be sure is to purchase an official Xbox 360 wireless adapter.

onyxishere, Aug 29, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Datel Wireless Adapter

Microsoft does not guarantee any 3rd party wireless adapter will work on their Xbox products. The only way to be sure is to purchase an official Xbox 360 wireless adapter.
  6. Essgeeskee Win User

Wireless N 5 GHz connection issues

Thanks for the help beerich. I went to Walmart and bought the Datel Xbox 360 Wireless N Network Adapter and it connects to my Wireless N network just fine.

I'll be returning the broken one. Thanks again.
  7. Miss Portia Win User

Video App/Live Disconnect

Hey there Raymy! Thanks for making your own post. :) I noticed you are using a Datel wireless adapter. Do you know the model of this adapter? And, have you tried a direct connection using ethernet between your console and modem? This would help us narrow
    down where the issue may lie. Thanks! :)
  8. IceStorm III Win User

RapidFire controllers allowed? XBLPET- READ

Licensed third party controllers are fine, including ones with turbo. They're all wired (far as I know there are no licensed third party wireless controller pads). Unlicensed third party devices (like 360 controllers that have been hacked
    up and repackaged) are not.

The only "grey area" is Datel. Datel's controllers are not licensed (and at least some are wireless). Microsoft sued Datel. Datel sued Microsoft. They settled out of court. Ever since then, MS permits the controllers on the console.
  9. Deathdealer108 Win User

Datel Wireless N Networking Adapter Problems

Hi there Dr Screwy,

This is a tricky situation as the Datel Wireless Network Adapter is an Unofficial peripheral for Xbox 360. The official Xbox Wireless N adapter does not require you to update your system to work appropriately. I have two suggestions for you that hopefully
    can get this sorted out.

First try connecting up your Xbox through a Ethernet cable directly to your router. Once online your Xbox should automatically update itself without you having to do anything more. This doesn't have to be a permanent solution, but it is the easiest way to
    update your Xbox.

If you do not have an Ethernet cable here is a handy link of all the of ways its possible to update your Xbox 360:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

If you still have issues once your Xbox is updated I would suggest trying to get in touch with the manufacturer Datel.
    www.datelcustomerservice.com
Thema:

Datel Wireless Adapter

1. Datel Wireless Adapter - Similar Threads - Datel Wireless Adapter

2. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...
  3. Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.: My Xbox 360 won't connect to my Samsung Galaxy S5's Mobile Hotspot. It will connect to other Mobile Hotspot Devices I have using the same SIM card - Giffgaff- and these are 3G, that is the only...
  4. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...
  5. wireless connection not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless connection not working: my brand new xbox one x has just suddenly decided it wont connect to my wireless network. it has been working fine for weeks and then one day i could connect to partys because it said my NAT type...
  6. faulty Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    faulty Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller: There is drift on my xbox one elite wireless controller. I don't know how to contact someone to see if I can get it fixed. 6561d760-93fc-42df-bcfb-c3a748322b87
  7. XBox One S - Wireless Display

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S - Wireless Display: Came across this thread "Xbox One Wireless Display" There a user named G v zauBerBerg made a couple of comments that addressed questions I shared with the author, but were vague. Can someone help...
  8. Xbox Wireless Controller does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller does not work: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox Wireless Controller for PC. I want to connect it with the wireless receiver, but it does not work. Usually, the Xbox Logo at the controller should start...
  9. Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360: Hi, im hoping someone will be able to finally help me with an issue i have been having with my Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless headset which i have had for a few years now. About a year and half now...
  10. datel power race steering wheel do not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    datel power race steering wheel do not working: Please help me! I have tried but nothing happened. The sync is made and so far that is correctly. 2b0cfe2f-613d-48fa-b2e4-aa9969c07ba9