Daughter not converted to individual gold

Discus and support Daughter not converted to individual gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My daughter plays xbox about 4 times a year. We just went on to play and found out one of our friends who was listed on our profiles was converted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir ElkCandy, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Sir ElkCandy
    Sir ElkCandy Guest

Hi,

My daughter plays xbox about 4 times a year. We just went on to play and found out one of our friends who was listed on our profiles was converted to a gold member instead of my daughter. I specifically made sure the family was signed up in gold before the
    individual conversion took place. How can I get her back on gold as the rest of the family has it until August?

:)

Sir ElkCandy, Feb 16, 2014
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    family pack never reverted august 27

Hi, check out this link please, there are a couple of things that could delay the transition.

-

support.xbox.com/.../family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq

-

How will I know when my account has been converted?

Your account may be converted as early as 27 August 2013. We’ll send you an email to confirm activation of your new individual Xbox Live Gold membership within approximately one week of your account conversion.

-

What if my Gold Family Pack is supposed to auto-renew between now and when my account is converted?

If you’re set to auto-renew before your membership is converted, you’ll still auto-renew into an Xbox Live Gold Family Pack, and your Gold Family Pack accounts will convert to individual Gold memberships at a later date.

EggsBoxJuan, Feb 16, 2014
  3. www.xbox.com/support/familypack why are family packs bening changed without customers autherisations

I paid for family membership 5/2013 and was informed by Live message that they would be converted to individual gold accounts is this not breach of contract.

socialcomplyant, Feb 16, 2014
  4. fredgiblet Win User

gold family live missing profile

Family Gold packs have been canceled out, you are likely in the process of being converted to individual accounts. You can find more information here:

5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

family pack never reverted august 27

Hi, check out this link please, there are a couple of things that could delay the transition.

-

-

How will I know when my account has been converted?

Your account may be converted as early as 27 August 2013. We’ll send you an email to confirm activation of your new individual Xbox Live Gold membership within approximately one week of your account conversion.

-

What if my Gold Family Pack is supposed to auto-renew between now and when my account is converted?

If you’re set to auto-renew before your membership is converted, you’ll still auto-renew into an Xbox Live Gold Family Pack, and your Gold Family Pack accounts will convert to individual Gold memberships at a later date.
  6. mikiesan-37927310-BD Win User

Prices

Starting 27 August 2013, each activated account in your Gold Family Pack will convert to an individual Xbox Live Gold membership. Each of your family’s new individual memberships will have the same amount of time remaining on them as your Gold Family Pack
    does at the time of conversion. Plus, we’ll add a bonus of 3 months to each account!*

everything you need to know is here

Unfortunatly Daft Badger is once again correct .You will have to pay for the 3 accounts,
  7. JustinVIC Win User

XBL Gold Family pack issues - how to grant allowance ?

All family gold memberships have been converted to individual accounts as of August 27th.

** This hasn't happened yet.. the official word is..

Starting August 27, 2013, each activated account in your Gold Family Pack will convert to an individual Xbox Live Gold membership

** Our accounts have not converted yet.. All i want to do is let one of my children buy a game.

They have their own pre-paid visa and i want them to use that to buy games.. just can't figure out how to do it at the moment and like most people.. they want it now..
  8. BriceMcMillan Win User

Family plan switch-a-roo

Hello there,

It is unfortunate but the family pack has been discontinued. Here is what it had to in the FAQ's about the transition of

the Gold family pack.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq

What will happen to my current Xbox Live Gold Family Pack?

Starting August 27, 2013, each activated account in your Gold Family Pack will convert to an individual Xbox Live Gold

membership. Each of your family’s new individual memberships will have the same amount of time remaining on them as

your Gold Family Pack does at the time of conversion. Plus, They will add a bonus of 3 months to each account!

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Daughter not converted to individual gold - Similar Threads - Daughter converted individual

2. just bought my young daughter an xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    just bought my young daughter an xbox.: Hi peeps I have just bought my young daughter an xbox one. how do i add it my my home network and set it up so she shares my xbox home gold and games ,got bored of her using my account and xbox...
  3. Can you help? Autistic daughter friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you help? Autistic daughter friends: Hello, I am writing the community to sew if anyone us aware of any online xbox groups for children with Autism? My daughter loves to play Minecraft, plants vs zombies and Roblox and I would like...
  4. compte de ma fille selena[Translation-account of my daughter Selena]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    compte de ma fille selena[Translation-account of my daughter Selena]: bonjours j ai achète fortnite pour ma fille.pas moyen qu elle joue en ligne a cause de restriction.je ne sais pas comment modifier ca.il es ecrit vous ne pouver pas jouer a des jeux miltijoueurs...
  5. My daughter got banned for something out of context

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter got banned for something out of context: My daughter got banned for saying the saying "[Mod Removed]" but she typed it out as "[Mod Removed]" for short and she got banned for it because it was taken out of context. I don't think she...
  6. My daughter just got her Xbox reinstatement but someone just cussed at her how do i report...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter just got her Xbox reinstatement but someone just cussed at her how do i report...: How do i report someone one i am a parent trying to help my daughter e5e8ec8d-14be-4aa6-a768-11a911fdb5aa
  7. Trying to get my daughter playing on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get my daughter playing on Minecraft: I've created a child account for her under my Microsoft Live account. She's got on to Minecraft (on her phone) but when she tries to add a server, it's saying she 'cannot play online multiplayer...
  8. My daughter headset not working.. help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter headset not working.. help!!!: Hey my daughter had a new xbox one for xmas and a new headset but we have been having problems the headset not working she can't speak to her friends on fortnite!! I have no idea what to do please...
  9. Daughters xboxlive account has disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Daughters xboxlive account has disappeared: I set my daughter up with xbox live on the 6th Jan this year. I paid for a full year with a rolling contract, however her account has suddenly stopped. And I can't see how to get it back....
  10. No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...: Hi, I've had an outstanding issue with support for two months now. I can't access my daughter's XBox Live Gold "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" settings, either on any of three XBOne consoles...