David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.

Discus and support David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account. I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HK40x, May 14, 2020.

1. /u/HK40x
    /u/HK40x Guest

I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account.

I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on /u/HK40x
    [link] [comments]

/u/HK40x, May 14, 2020
  2. VernierSlake Win User

Support told me to post here

Known glitch > should fix itself > don't worry about it > gamerscore says 3565 where I'm sitting.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox support told me to post here

They were wrong to tell you to post here as the rep system is nothing to do with support.

You can find out about the rep system & how it works
    here

There is no set time period on how long it takes your rep to improve but it will take longer if you only play one game.

Any report you file needs to be investigated first which takes time.Just because nothing has happened to these individuals yet doesn't mean nothing will happen.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

There are loads of games you can play.

The free mmo's like World of Tanks,Neverwinter,Trove,Star Trek Online to name a few.
  5. NickZimm2317 Win User

They were wrong to tell you to post here as the rep system is nothing to do with support.

You can find out about the rep system & how it works
    here

There is no set time period on how long it takes your rep to improve but it will take longer if you only play one game.

Any report you file needs to be investigated first which takes time.Just because nothing has happened to these individuals yet doesn't mean nothing will happen.
    when u can only play 1 game thats what happens
  6. d3m0nm4c Win User

Same Tiles on Dashboard

The guy from the support chat told me to post it here, even have me a link to the page and said, "Make a new post and maybe someone will be able to help out."
Thema:

1. David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help. - Similar Threads - David support told

2. FANATEC LED And Display support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FANATEC LED And Display support: Hell Microsoft. For me it would be nice if all Fanatec LED and display features for all race games also would be supported. Fanatec has already a big range of quality race equipment, so it also...
  3. Contacting Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contacting Support: I need to speak with someone in Xbox support. The online chat isn't working and the callback feature also isn't working. I need to have my xbox sent back to them as I have received it back and...
  4. XBOX X - what about Kinect support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X - what about Kinect support?: We play Kinect Adventures, Sports, Dance central etc. for more than 10 years and only these games help us (and our children especially) survive isolation. We NEED kinect. It's the most important...
  5. How to stop spam emails on AOL?

in XBoX Rewards
    How to stop spam emails on AOL?: AOL Mail is the best email service that has excellent features and security tools. You might get stuck due to spam emails which you received with AOL. To stop spam emails on AOL and for that,...
  6. How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk?: If you need to create a back up of yahoo emails on hard disk then in that case, it is advisable to download and open the yahoo backup software after that the user should enter the credential of...
  7. Does Xbox One S support HDR without 4K Res?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One S support HDR without 4K Res?: I am looking to purchase a new gaming monitor for my Xbox One S. I was able to find a good one with HDR10 but not 4K. I was wondering if HDR would be supported wirhout 4K capabilities. I have seen...
  8. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of May 28, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of May 28, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  9. Worst Experince Poor or 0 Customer Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Worst Experince Poor or 0 Customer Support: I bought the subscription to play GTA-5 Online on my Xbox-1 but to be very honest my experience was very bad, I have 100 MBPS fiber broad band connection but GTA-5 never loaded in multiplayer mode...
  10. Bought David Bowie's Track Pack and Pixies - Doolittle Album, for Rock Band 3, but after ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought David Bowie's Track Pack and Pixies - Doolittle Album, for Rock Band 3, but after ...: Hi all! I bought "David Bowie's Track Pack" and "Pixies - Doolittle Album", for Rock Band 3, but after two 3G mobile downloads that were unwillingly aborted, they won't download anymore, I got...