David vs Goliath

Discus and support David vs Goliath in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good afternoon. 2 things. Read many threads on the none functional and still unfixed blu ray app on the xnox one x. Seems to have been an issues for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kerrykronebusch, Mar 4, 2021.

1. David vs Goliath

Good afternoon.
    2 things. Read many threads on the none functional and still unfixed blu ray app on the xnox one x. Seems to have been an issues for awhile and not just one person yet still not addressed. The billions consumers spend on microsoft products should be better spent to keep them working or is the goal to render them obselete so we scramble to get the next one?

speaking of next one i recently was lucky enough to procure a series s which microsoft gave the ok to fedex to leave on my front porch in minus 14 celsius weather while there is a “porch pirate” epidemic going on (people stealing parcels on porches after they are delivered) and they approved the no signature required without consulting my opinion. Unacceptable!!!! We do not all have billions of dollars to replace a $400 console that was stolen due to there mistake. If had not been able to leave my meager job to collect it before it was stolen or frozen i probably would have a nightmare ordeal to get it replaced at no fault of my own. Please have the decency to use lube next time.
    Hurts less.

:)

kerrykronebusch, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Dessie Of Hull Win User

Halo 4 achievements glitched

I did what i needed to to earn the 'David and Goliath' achievement and nothing popped up. It seems that the game thinks they're unlocked but it hasn't unlocked them properly.
  3. DBurleson Win User

Trueachievements.com Co-op sessions?

[quote user="ianbann82"]

think theres only 1 co-op achievement this time round which is revive a player who is on your friends list, seems a shame really as it was the co-op achievements in the first that made me realise how much better it was with other people

[/quote]

Right, there are a few other achievements that would be better with 2 or more players. Like...

I'm sure they could be done in single player but we be more fun with more. Cheers!

Goliath, Meet David15
    (15) Allow a Goliath to level up four times before killing him

Went Five Rounds
    25 (25) Complete Round 5 of any Circle of Slaughter
  4. xHEATHEN Win User

Bronze & Silver useless in FUT 13

JD TheNutz you are absolutely right..We shouldn't have to join an online gaming community or play David vs Goliath anytime we want to play a match with mixed level players..The only explanation is EA wanting people to buy(with real money) gold packs so that
    they can compete in division 1..I only enjoy playing fifa against other people, so I am basically restricted to using my best squad in Online Seasons and then settling for bronze and silver tournament only
  5. mr xenon Win User

Halo 4 DLC Achievements

I'm saying if you get one achievement in Crimson, for instance David and Goliath, that achievement will pop. Continue playing a round or two and the rest of the Crimson DLC achievements will pop. It has to be a Crimson map for Crimson achievements.
    Same goes for Majestic and Castle. One achievement for those DLCs will earn you all of the achievements from the same DLC if you pls a round or two.
  6. I D3L1R1OUS I Win User

Bronze & Silver useless in FUT 13

i agree about the david vs goliath every game in division 1, but i also agree with mexicanbomber99, i only use silver teams and still win divison 1 quite often, whereas i struggled in division 1 when i had an awesome gold team. dont get me wrong i like the
    competitive edge to every game, and every point being crucial, but the matchmaking is ridiculous, the ammount of times my silver bpl team as come up against teams with messi or ronaldo, how can that matchmaking possibly be fair, i do beat those kinda teams
    more often than not but i shouldnt be coming up against those teams in the first place.
Thema:

David vs Goliath

1. David vs Goliath - Similar Threads - David Goliath

2. David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.

in XboX Insiders
    David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.: I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account. I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on minecraft.net it tells me I need to login and...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Game crash during 50 laps of goliath at 42nd lap, any chance of some type of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Game crash during 50 laps of goliath at 42nd lap, any chance of some type of ...: So I saw a video by a youtuber doing the 50 laps of goliath challenge and they got loads of levels from it, so being level 138 (at the start of the race) I decided to do it to get more levels. I...
  4. Will a block be made to those who do Goliath in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a block be made to those who do Goliath in Forza Horizon 4: Hello, this is done in Forza Horizon 4 Update for the unfair process came, but will be made a sanction to make money before the unfair winners? (blocking, deleting, banning, etc.)...
  5. The AI cut across the course yesterday and I lost a goliath 10 lap race

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The AI cut across the course yesterday and I lost a goliath 10 lap race: The AI cut across the course yesterday and I lost a goliath 10 lap race Has anyone else had this problem? 462a3b95-75f1-4570-b4e6-b2481c30a36c
  6. Game crashed in 28th Lap of the Goliath Circuit..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashed in 28th Lap of the Goliath Circuit..: Hello, I have a problem with FH3. So I saw a few YouTube videos about how you can get really high amounts of money and wheelspins (through level-ups) when you play the Goliath circuit with 50...
  7. Forza horizon 3 no credits from Goliath

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 no credits from Goliath: well I was playing on Xbox live with one of my friends on forza horizon 3 and we were doing a five lap Goliath and we were on the 4th lap and half way to the finish line and I got disconnected...
  8. I was 6 hours into a Goliath race when it forced an update and I lost my progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was 6 hours into a Goliath race when it forced an update and I lost my progress: I was 6 and a half hours into a 50 lap race on goliath when the game crashed and started updating. I have spent hours trying to get support but can't. please help....
  9. I was on the Goliath race and I was on the 50th lap and I messed up and I got put back to lap 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was on the Goliath race and I was on the 50th lap and I messed up and I got put back to lap 9: I was on Goliath race and I was on lap 50 and I messed up so I rewinded and I got send back to lap nine and in Last place and i want my credits and xp from the race...
  10. Bought David Bowie's Track Pack and Pixies - Doolittle Album, for Rock Band 3, but after ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought David Bowie's Track Pack and Pixies - Doolittle Album, for Rock Band 3, but after ...: Hi all! I bought "David Bowie's Track Pack" and "Pixies - Doolittle Album", for Rock Band 3, but after two 3G mobile downloads that were unwillingly aborted, they won't download anymore, I got...