Day 27/30 for Netflix 30 Day Achievement

Discus and support Day 27/30 for Netflix 30 Day Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; And I can't log in to XBox live in order to use the app. Thanks EA! Or Microsoft. Whatever, looks like I'll have to start all over. Just had to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlbinoSnowcat, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Day 27/30 for Netflix 30 Day Achievement

And I can't log in to XBox live in order to use the app.

Thanks EA!

Or Microsoft.

Whatever, looks like I'll have to start all over.

Just had to vent. Almost there and then whammy, poor planning for launch of a major game screws the log in system for the Xbone.

Le sigh.

:)

AlbinoSnowcat, Mar 11, 2014
  2. last achievement still not popped

i've used it every day since day one and the 30 days of netflix achievements hasn't popped yet. anybody else having problems with this?

MikePARKISON JR, Mar 11, 2014
  3. Netflix Achievements not unlocking

have been watching netflix for about 35 days in a row and the 'one month marathon' (30 day) achievement hasn't popped yet... back on 0% right now.... although i've watched netflix everyday...

SnakeEyes Friex, Mar 11, 2014
  4. Day 27/30 for Netflix 30 Day Achievement

well i was on day 50 something of 30 when i got mine.

MikePARKISON JR, Mar 13, 2014
  5. MikePARKISON JR Win User

well i was on day 50 something of 30 when i got mine.
  6. SnakeEyes Friex Win User

Netflix Achievements not unlocking

have been watching netflix for about 35 days in a row and the 'one month marathon' (30 day) achievement hasn't popped yet... back on 0% right now.... although i've watched netflix everyday...
  7. guest------ Win User

Netflix Achievements not Unlocking

there is acheivement for rating title on netflix and using it often. with the longest being using netflix 30 days in a row

I got the triple play achievement. It say watch 3 episodes in a row. Maybe you had a break between 2 episodes
  8. Eggnogga Win User

Lost Gamerscore points in last 30 days

Is this seriously a thread? I mean, how do we explain the concept of a 30 day window to the OP? None of your achievements are disappearing, Ghostskunk13. The leaderboard tracks achievements accrued over the last 30 days. 31 days ago, you unlocked 100
    points worth of achievements, now it will no longer show in your last 30 days worth. How does he/she not get this?!
  9. Dr Beach Maker Win User

Netflix Achievements not unlocking

Same here on day 33 and still no 30 day achievement pop..
Thema:

1. Day 27/30 for Netflix 30 Day Achievement - Similar Threads - Netflix Achievement

2. Netflix achievement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix achievement: I want to know why my Xbox achievements aren't working 10772e49-87d1-423b-9a05-f34349f555b3
  3. Netflix Achievements Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Achievements Not Working: I know it really doesn't matter, but I like to get all the achievements for apps and for some reason the Netflix achievements don't work. e8c1daaf-29c1-4859-82fd-c63e6a9d2f80
  4. Netflix achievements still don't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix achievements still don't work.: I have reinstalled the app, turn do you achievement tracker on and off, I even did a hard reset on the Xbox one unit itself and my Xbox one will still not do the achievements for Netflix. Why...
  5. Netflix achievements not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix achievements not working: Hey guys, my netflix is working normal, no problem with this app. But i can do what i want, i am not able to unlock any achievement. The netflix support told me that the problem belongs o...
  6. Netflix Achievements not unlocking at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Achievements not unlocking at all: So I've been using Netflix since I got the Xbox the beginning of this year and I've just noticed that you could get achievements for apps used. I looked at Netflix's achievements and noticed that...
  7. Netflix Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Achievements Not Unlocking: Hello. I have been using Netflix on my Xbox One since I bought it on release day and have been using Netflix religiously ever since (Pretty much everyday - and if it's not me, it's the...
  8. Netflix achievement stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix achievement stuck: The Netflix achievement(the ultimate opinion) is stuck at 55%. I tried uninstalling the app and installing it again. I did a power cycle. I was using a Blu-ray player and rated a few things on...
  9. netflix achievements stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix achievements stuck: For about a couple of months, the achievements on my Netflix app on Xbox One have been stuck on the same progress. For example, I have rated some more shows, but it has not given any new progress...
  10. Netflix achievements on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix achievements on Xbox one: how do I get rid of the Netflix achievement tracker in the bottom of the screen???? Is it a Netflix setting or an Xbox setting? [img] 71fc10a1-dd19-4b7f-b0d1-dc8dde9986fa