Day one Achievement..

Discus and support Day one Achievement.. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there, i activated my code on 7/15/2014 and nothing happened.. when i look the achievement inside my xbox one, then there is a (100%) standing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gouken89, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Gouken89
    Gouken89 Guest

Day one Achievement..

Hello there,

i activated my code on 7/15/2014 and nothing happened..

when i look the achievement inside my xbox one, then there is a (100%) standing there...but the achievement didnt "pop up"..

i hope its understandeble..sorry for the english Day one Achievement.. :)

greetings

:)

Gouken89, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Alex-yo
    Alex-yo Guest
    Day One Achievement

Hey guys!

I hope there will be some help for my problem...

Today after getting our console we setted up to accounts, my Dad's one and mine as the second one. We wanted to redeem the Day one Achievement on my father's account because he payed for the console, after we double checked having his account active
    we redeemed the code. But the following "achievement unlocked" pop-up was telling it has been activated for the wrong gamertag.

Now my question is if there is any way to transfer the achievement? Would be nice having this changed.

Alex-yo, Aug 31, 2014
  3. Win7kid
    Win7kid Guest
    Day One Achievement?

Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.

Win7kid, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Day one Achievement..

Hey there, Gouken! You'll want to head over to
    this thread here and check out my post. Please follow the instructions there. Day one Achievement.. :)

Misses Quinzel, Sep 3, 2014
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Day one achievment

Hey mate,

Its showing for me :) I can see you unlocked it two days ago.

When you are comparing games with your GT, just click on the Xbox One tile to go into it, and you can see it there

Cheers

Denaz
  6. Sebastian0187 Win User

Day one achievement

What I don't understand then is why I can't be sent another code. You guys can delete my other account to keep your numbers correct I just want it on my main account not the guest account. That is beyond stupid that the kinect did that. How is it my fault
    that my main account was logged in with me identified yet I put the code to the kinect and it logs into my guest account. Please explain how that's my fault?
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Day one Achievement..

Hey there, Gouken! You'll want to head over to
    this thread here and check out my post. Please follow the instructions there. :)
  8. Win7kid Win User

Day One Achievement?

Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.
  9. An Xbox Dude Win User

Day One Achievement?

[quote user="Sparten12"]

This with the QR codes being implemented does that mean that you have to use your system to scan the code i'm trying to say will still still have the numbers and letters on the card or just the QR code?

[/quote]

I think I've seen it have both, but I'm not 100% sure.
Thema:

Day one Achievement..

1. Day one Achievement.. - Similar Threads - Achievement

2. Achievements and profile data gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and profile data gone?: To whom it may concern I have had this profile with Xbox for 8 years now with the release of gear 5 I was absent for a while and have just realised that I have achievements missing from games...
  3. Achievements not unlocking on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking on PC: Hi all, Having an issue with achievements not unlocking on my Windows PC for Fortnite, have previously unlocked most of them on Xbox. Tried uninstalling the game, resetting the companion app,...
  4. Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements: What about achievements, do you support on xbox gaming ultimate, and if you do why have i got none????????? df9b3c2b-2ac5-4380-ab83-55662538dfc1
  5. Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements: There are 6 achievements in Forza Motorsport 5 that were unlocking but stopped. Someone from Trueachievements.com contacted Forza support and was informed that this was a Microsoft Xbox issue - ....
  6. Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?: Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of achievements, to appear at the top of the screen when i play. Thanks for your help^^...
  7. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  8. Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking.: Crimson Dragon - Roger that. Activate your wingman dragon communicator and issue a command. I've done the requirement 20+ times across 5 missions. And I know I've done it because the follow up...
  9. Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360): So i got Gold and got my last achievement on 28/JUL/2019. In the achievements of the game's box it shows that all of them are achieved and that i have 93/93 but in some places for example my...
  10. Problem with achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with achievements: Hello, in the Saints row the third, a year ago I chose 50 achievements, it turns out 1000G, recently I reached 48 achievemenets and 960G, I decided to do them again, they didn’t...