Day One achievement

Discus and support Day One achievement in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have owned Xbox one since day one and I did enter the code for the day one achievement, and yesterday I wanted to show case that achievement but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eric Palmer2000, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Day One achievement

I have owned Xbox one since day one and I did enter the code for the day one achievement, and yesterday I wanted to show case that achievement but could not find it anywhere and I even tried re-entering the code and still nothing, can't find it anywhere.

:)

Eric Palmer2000, Nov 9, 2014
  2. Alex-yo
    Alex-yo Guest
    Day One Achievement

Hey guys!

I hope there will be some help for my problem...

Today after getting our console we setted up to accounts, my Dad's one and mine as the second one. We wanted to redeem the Day one Achievement on my father's account because he payed for the console, after we double checked having his account active
    we redeemed the code. But the following "achievement unlocked" pop-up was telling it has been activated for the wrong gamertag.

Now my question is if there is any way to transfer the achievement? Would be nice having this changed.

Alex-yo, Nov 9, 2014
  3. Win7kid
    Win7kid Guest
    Day One Achievement?

Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.

Win7kid, Nov 9, 2014
  4. Day One achievement

Hey there, Eric! I'm very sorry to see that you don't have your Day One achievement! If you could, please send me a private message with the code you redeemed (if you still have it), the date you redeemed it, and what region you're in. This is the information
    I will need to pass it along to the proper teams!

You can send me a private message by hitting the envelope at the bottom of my post. Day One achievement :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 10, 2014
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Day one achievment

Hey mate,

Its showing for me :) I can see you unlocked it two days ago.

When you are comparing games with your GT, just click on the Xbox One tile to go into it, and you can see it there

Cheers

Denaz
  6. Sebastian0187 Win User

Day one achievement

What I don't understand then is why I can't be sent another code. You guys can delete my other account to keep your numbers correct I just want it on my main account not the guest account. That is beyond stupid that the kinect did that. How is it my fault
    that my main account was logged in with me identified yet I put the code to the kinect and it logs into my guest account. Please explain how that's my fault?
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Day one Achievement..

Hey there, Gouken! You'll want to head over to
    this thread here and check out my post. Please follow the instructions there. :)
  8. Win7kid Win User

Day One Achievement?

Ok because i'm wondering if i'm away from my Xbox how can i put in the code. I hope MS will still have a way to put in a code on there site.
  9. An Xbox Dude Win User

Day One Achievement?

[quote user="Sparten12"]

This with the QR codes being implemented does that mean that you have to use your system to scan the code i'm trying to say will still still have the numbers and letters on the card or just the QR code?

[/quote]

I think I've seen it have both, but I'm not 100% sure.
Thema:

Day One achievement

1. Day One achievement - Similar Threads - achievement

2. LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements: I downloaded LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens, and started playing and after finishing several chapters I realized that none of the achievements have been unlocked. I've tried asking Lego, but...
  3. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...
  4. Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.: Hi All, as mentioned in the title, I have completed the requirements for the achievement in game. Kill 15 Alien Queens, however in the achievement tracker, it is only showing as 96% completed....
  5. Xbox one x achievement icons problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x achievement icons problem: hi, i recently bought an xbox one x after my old original xbox one finally gave up, but now i find that when i unlock an achievement the picture doesnt show up. The achievement unlocks and i get...
  6. Achievements won’t unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements won’t unlock: Hey guys im hoping you can help me, i played a game offline (tomb raider: definitive edition) and got some achievements mainly mission progress ones. Ive logged online and they haven’t sync’d up....
  7. Achievements showing 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements showing 0%: My achievements say 0% when i view them on my profile when i click on them it shows the correct gamerscore but my list shows all my games 0% whats happening? Will this sort itself out been doing...
  8. Achievements not showing on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not showing on screen: Got a weird one happening now and then on the Xbox One X when unlocking achievements they are popping up on screen. They do on my phone and ipad but not the xbox itself. Tried all the suggestions...
  9. Achievements and profile data gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and profile data gone?: To whom it may concern I have had this profile with Xbox for 8 years now with the release of gear 5 I was absent for a while and have just realised that I have achievements missing from games...
  10. Achievements not unlocking on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking on PC: Hi all, Having an issue with achievements not unlocking on my Windows PC for Fortnite, have previously unlocked most of them on Xbox. Tried uninstalling the game, resetting the companion app,...