Day One anniversary code

Discus and support Day One anniversary code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I never received my code for the Xbox One Day One anniversary freebies. I did receive the code for Limbo, but not any of the other stuff. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlexanderLauve, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Day One anniversary code

I never received my code for the Xbox One Day One anniversary freebies. I did receive the code for Limbo, but not any of the other stuff. I was hoping that I could still get a code.

Thanks,

:)

AlexanderLauve, Dec 23, 2014
  2. R1mi
    R1mi Guest
    From I what I read. Poeple want rated M be the only rating in stoer slaeves.

I want halo ce anniversary maybe one day

3. x SonsKi
    x SonsKi Guest
    Gaming Bargains Thread

hey just wondering if the Halo Anniversary deal was a one day deal or its still running?

x SonsKi, Dec 23, 2014
  4. R1mi Win User

From I what I read. Poeple want rated M be the only rating in stoer slaeves.

I want halo ce anniversary maybe one day
  5. x SonsKi Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

hey just wondering if the Halo Anniversary deal was a one day deal or its still running?
  6. VibroPlex Win User

Is this how live works?

Actually, no. It's more complex that that.

The day of the month when you first created your account determines your Anniversary Date. If that day is > # 28, then the Anniversary Date is the 1st (following month). Otherwise, the Anniversary Date is the day of the month when you created your account.

If your subscription is not kept up continuously, then the Billing Date will drift out of sync with the Anniversary Date.So you will end up with the Billing lagging behind.
  7. SullenestWall49 Win User

Assassins creed one year anniversary never downloaded

Hi no for the one year anniversary I got emailed a code to get assassins creed buy after putting the code in it never downloaded and I can't find it.
  8. Nesquiked Win User

Combat Evolved / Reach Question

Anniversary comes with a code to download the Anniversary maps onto Reach. So yes, you will be able to use Reach as well.
Thema:

Day One anniversary code

1. Day One anniversary code - Similar Threads - anniversary code

2. street fighter 30th anniversary pre order codes not relieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    street fighter 30th anniversary pre order codes not relieved: Hi I Pre ordered Street fighter 30th anniversary I believe in March the game came out in May and I have the game .I just never got my 2 codes for super street fighter 4 and ultra street fighter 4...
  3. I preordered Street fighter 30th anniversary collection and didn't recive my redeem code for ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I preordered Street fighter 30th anniversary collection and didn't recive my redeem code for ...: with my preorder of street fighter 30th anniversary collection I was supposed to recive a redeem code for ultra street fighter 4 7 to 10 days after the realease fe5e37e9-c9c7-4340-b679-3bc78cdc48b6
  4. No pre order bonus for streetfighter anniversary? where is my code for usf4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No pre order bonus for streetfighter anniversary? where is my code for usf4?: So I preordered Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection, however, when I went to go and check for my pre order code. I did not get it. Is there a reason why I am not getting my code? I...
  5. Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection preorder codes not showing up

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection preorder codes not showing up: I prerecord the Street fighter 30th anniversary collection, and the pre-order bonus was two codes, one for Super Street fighter 4 arcade edition, the other for the Ultra Street fighter 4 DLC for...
  6. Not received SF4 Codes as preordered 30th Anniversary street fightrt

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received SF4 Codes as preordered 30th Anniversary street fightrt: Hello there I pre-ordered 30th Street Fighter for xbox 1 which came out last Tuesday via the XBOX Store. As part of the pre order you supposed to received codes for super and ultra street fighter...
  7. Problem with street fighter 30th anniversary cllection codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with street fighter 30th anniversary cllection codes: Hello, I have a problem with the street fighter 30th anniversary collection pre-order codes. I've entered them on my Xbox but Ultra street fighter 4 doesn't appear in the downloading. I've tried...
  8. Where is my street fighter 30th anniversary preorder code !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my street fighter 30th anniversary preorder code !: Ok this is getting a little ridiculous Microsoft! Where is the dam code ? It's been over 10 business days ! Have you ever heard of false advertising? 72e6c94c-0a87-4789-95c9-6d22ea3fd5dd
  9. Street fighter 30th anniversary pre order codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street fighter 30th anniversary pre order codes: Hi I Pre ordered Street fighter 30th anniversary I believe in March the game came out in May and I have the game .I just never got my 2 codes for super street fighter 4 and ultra street fighter 4...
  10. pre-order street fighter 30th anniversary and No SF4 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre-order street fighter 30th anniversary and No SF4 code: I pre-order street fighter 30th anniversary and I was supposed to get a free street fighter 4 code emailed to me and I have not received any such code....I was hoping you could help me out...